Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

are they improving time to time?

Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 I_vote_lcap73%Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 73% [ 11 ]
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 I_vote_lcap13%Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 13% [ 2 ]
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 I_vote_lcap13%Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 15]

101Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:27 am

sandeep30

Support Mod
Support Mod
new sig made for my enemy Razz its not well made as he gave some suggestions for it Razz and stopped my work in the middle anyway i am posting Razz
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 Bharga10

102Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:36 pm

mikefx

Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Not to bad mate, but me thinks it could do with a bit of work done to improve it.. Smile

103Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:48 pm

Dark Duelist

Ex-Staff
OMG'z.. am really sorry.. the size is actually 400 * 150, lolz.. real sorry for that mistake Razz For your new sig.. nisch smudge work but needs improving.. you kinda stretched your render there.. remove that :/ And put the render you didn't do anything to in the middle..

104Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:03 pm

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
oh lol darkey Razz you should have say that before Razz dont care about that signature coz i dont use it.Dont know the avy size but posting Razz my first trail
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 Dbz_av11

105Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:28 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Wow.. that's very good.. is it your first try?? o.0 It's good but work on the flow and the text xP

106Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:35 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
yes darky its my first trail whats the rating??? Razz

107Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:40 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
7.5/10 x]

108Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:59 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
okay the text is not right i will edit it
jin sig
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 Jin_si10
some text
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 Jin_si11
and my logo guys
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 I6ik3d

Last edited by sandeep30 on Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total

109Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:47 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Nice well made sig, but your logo needs...... ermm!! work. Razz

110Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:03 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
lol mike that logo will be the stamp attached to my renders or this one
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 245mxki
and my made for my friend he told to make the same as i did
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 Bharga11
as i noticed that text is not nice for my avy i changed it
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 Dbz_av12

111Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:04 pm

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Smile OK, I'l see your logo when its finished..
Your avatar looks good, but me personally, i wouldnt have so much colour in it, and try to make the central figure stand out more, but its a good one though, nice work Sandy... I Agree

112Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:54 pm

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
thanks mike and i will try to edit it later and this one is tough and i thought that it will be fine for sotw what do you think?
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 John_c10
i am happy coz i downloaded ps cs 4 and made a new sig with it
my first experience with cs 4
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 Goku_s10

113Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:10 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Hmm'z.. it has way too much contrast :/ Fractal C4Ds isn't the best to use if you're a beginner, if you used them.. and if you see it's all like mucky.. use the eraser to erase some bits of it... work on your flow.. don't always use that kinda fonts.. you should go through some of the fonts and see which one's the best...

114Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:16 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
yes darky and i noticed that its a portable version

115Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:43 pm

abhiram005

abhiram005
nice work sandy
Yippee!!

116Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:35 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
thanks abhiram i uninstalled my photoshop softwares and my friend is givin an extended vesion cs 4 so i will try making sigs in it

117Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:20 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
The first ones a good sig, the main image stands out nicely, but the second one has to much yellow colours in it for the central image to stand out within the sig, but still good though,
keep em coming mate... I Agree

118Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:26 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
yeah mike your vote goes to me Razz
my siggy my ps got an error and it strucked in middle when i was making background so I clicked on print screen system requirement and again opened in photoshop and made ahh really sad thing Sad as a result it loosed some effects Sad
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 Soldie10

119Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:41 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
sandeep it isn't always about the effects , the render placement & editing , text & Background also have a equal places while making a signature.

120Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:42 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
so do u like it ?whats the rating?

121Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:11 am

Mr. MINTJAM

Mr. MINTJAM
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
The render doesn't really fit in with the background, if it's to stand out, try adding a shadow effect, and the text is a bit too bold and out of place. Next time, work on blending the render in a little, so the edges are less obvious, and try and try make the colours match more. Feather blurring and some colour changing might go well. Such as, the red is a bit too rich for the browns of the rest of the image, and while that might work sometimes, it's not working here.
Also, try using borders Smile Some banners will look amazingly better with a border on them.
You say you use Photoshop? What effects were you using on your banner? Do you use multiple layers, layer effects and suchlike?

http://mr-MINTJAM.deviantart.com

122Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:27 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
no mintjam its not a banner its a siggy well i mostly use brushes and one abstract for fine look.I use photoshop and downloaded cs 4 latestly and its not a full version my friend will give me full version tomorrow and i use different layer styles etc etc

123Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:35 am

Mr. MINTJAM

Mr. MINTJAM
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Banner is the thing you make to put in the signature. So siggy=banner, simple as.

I used CS4, until CS5 came out. The trial version can do what the full version can do, pretty much as far as banner making goes.
I was just offering advice for using of the software. If you make the most of layers, the effects you can get with them and everything else Photoshop has to offer, it'll make a big difference to what you make.
If you'd rather me not offer feedback and advice, I'll hold back. Just figured that it'd help. -shrugs-

http://mr-MINTJAM.deviantart.com

124Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:57 pm

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
thanks mintjam for your advise
new avy
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 Frieza11

125Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:28 pm

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Nice avy Sandy, that one looks real good, maybe change the font though, its kinda hard to read what it says, and i know it says.. Sandeep.. I Agree

126Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:54 pm

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
oh i am poor at fonts mike but good at effects Razz
new frieza sig Smile
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 Frieza12
and i dont know that anime name but she is cute so made a new siggy
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 Sandee10

127Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:29 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Looking good Sandy.. I Agree nice pieces of artwork mate.

128Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:29 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Hmm'z.. the first one needs quite abit of work on the flow and colours.. remember.. 1-3 colours max D: Second one's nisch but quite plain.. text font also needs changing..

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 2q31yzt Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 5 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion