Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

are they improving time to time?

Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 I_vote_lcap73%Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 73% [ 11 ]
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 I_vote_lcap13%Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 13% [ 2 ]
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 I_vote_lcap13%Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 15]

126Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:54 pm

sandeep30

Support Mod
Support Mod
oh i am poor at fonts mike but good at effects Razz
new frieza sig Smile
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 Frieza12
and i dont know that anime name but she is cute so made a new siggy
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 Sandee10

127Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:29 am

mikefx

Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Looking good Sandy.. I Agree nice pieces of artwork mate.

128Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:29 am

Dark Duelist

Ex-Staff
Hmm'z.. the first one needs quite abit of work on the flow and colours.. remember.. 1-3 colours max D: Second one's nisch but quite plain.. text font also needs changing..

129Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:30 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
ok darky i will never use more than that Razz
works with buttons Smile
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 Vm10
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 Vm_210

130Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:01 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Pretty good buttons mate, good shape and nicely made.. I Agree

131Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:47 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
thanks mike and rating? Razz
new halo signature i didnt tried hard to make this Smile
my first made halo sig Smile
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 Halo10

132Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:02 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
It's ok.. try make the effects look like they're at the same "level" as the render.. remove that lens flare.. also remove the red lines :/ Ruins it..

133Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:20 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
oh darky i cant coz i make those red lines them at layers Sad
new avy i dont know what to put inside that background so placed that skull Razz
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 Skull_10

134Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:26 pm

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Nice skull avy mate... affraid creepy.. only jokin.. you could have added a bit of yellow to the flames from it though.. but still a good scary avy.. Laughing
And.. the buttons, because you managed to stay away from the normal shaped buttons and also made them look at at an angle rather than the same old straight on look, and they look pretty good....
I'l give you a 8 / 10.

135Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:58 pm

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
new made ones guys thanks all
Spoiler:

136Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:09 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
my prince of persia two thrones sigs guys which one do you like and please rate those

without c4d
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 Pop_wa10

with c4d

Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 Pop_wa11

137Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:46 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Yeh, I think the second ones best, not to sure about the outline on the central image though..
Rating - 7 out of 10, me thinks.. I Agree

138Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:55 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
thanks mike i want to make that more strong but i couldn't Sad
anyway new sig
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 11098cn
my first pop out sigs any suggestions?
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 2dhid87

Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 2drhxko
new hitman sig
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 2ns740l
konan sig
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 169gg9j

139Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:48 pm

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
anyone saw them??? Rolling Eyes
new sigs i like it the most

this one was made some days ago
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 33yjfrc

this one was made before it was an old sig
god of war sig
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 God_of10

ghost rider sig latest one

Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 Ghost_10

140Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:39 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Some good sigs Sandy, youve kinda picked a difficult image for the pop out one, cause of the outline round the transformer, try another image like the torch or superman etc. someone thats flying at an angle, put a border round your sig first, then add your image to give it the effect of coming out of the sig, well, thats what i used to do anyway.. just my opinion.
Your other pop out sig has works quite well though.. nice one mate.. I Agree
And i like your Konan sig aswell.. looks real good.
The Ghost rider sig is a bit dark to really get the effect of what the ghost rider is.
But good arty stuff though mate, well done..

141Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:44 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
thanks mike and ok as they are my first pop out sigs i didn't chose nice renders

142Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:48 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Hmm'z.. work on your backgrounds.. use Abstract ones! Lolz... work on your colour choice.. and stop using the squares! Lol xP

143Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:13 pm

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
lol darky i dont stop that JK Razz ok so made an avy for soul eater
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 Sp_avy10
and for britt
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 Britt_10

144Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:46 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Nice work on the avy and the sig mate, I Agree

145Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:13 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
thanks mike and rating??

146Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:26 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Hmm'z.. nisch avatar.. background's kinda messy but kay Smile The sig needs some work.. I'm guessing that happened coz of a blending mode :/ Also, remove inner shadow thing.. try blend in the render..

147Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:22 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
ok thanks darkness
this is my new avatar
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 Ghost10
and halo sig
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 23hrlas

148Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:11 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
and my new spidey sig
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 Spider10

149Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:41 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Hmm'z.. it's ok... nisch colours.. bad and random effects though.. and work on your text.. can you gimme the link to the render plz? D: I've been trying to find that for a while x[

150Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:17 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
oh no worries darky here is the link for render
https://2img.net/h/i172.photobucket.com/albums/w15/resourcegfx/Renders/spiderman3japanbillboardbig.png

151Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:27 pm

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Thats a good effective spidey sig Sandy, well done with that mate.. I Agree

152Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:35 pm

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Thnx for that Sandy Very Happy

153Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:30 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
ur welcome darky
new sig
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 Nd2zif
my first wall paper in my life
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 Wallpa10

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 2q31yzt Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 6 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion