Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

are they improving time to time?

Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 10 I_vote_lcap73%Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 73% [ 11 ]
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 10 I_vote_lcap13%Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 13% [ 2 ]
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 10 I_vote_lcap13%Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 10 of 15]

226Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 10 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:19 am

sandeep30

Support Mod
Support Mod
But my problem is not solved
thanks jakey and new anime sig
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 10 Anime_10

227Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 10 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:08 am

mikefx

Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Thats a nice abstract picture above Sandy, nicely done mate..
and your new sig looks real good aswell, nice render and background.. I Agree

228Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 10 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:41 am

Dark Duelist

Ex-Staff
Hmm'z.. the sig's background kinda seems messy.. try work on that.. work on your colours too and the text but nisch work Smile

229Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 10 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:11 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
thanks darrkky what about remainin things?
any wayz new thing the render is very dark as it is a stock and i made it on a single layer
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 10 E8ah4z

230Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 10 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:44 am

Dbz7

Dbz7
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
I'd just want the text to be clear n the colors from right top doesn't suit good n others r good Smile

231Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 10 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:36 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Hmm'z... what I said covered enough to improve Smile Anywayz.. wow.. so much in one single layer :O:O:O!! xD Lulz.. it's just too messy.. you started to improve but now.. it's going quite messy again Razz Work on that.. colours don't seem to be good.. work on text too.. when using stocks.. it's good to mess around with ONLY the background.. don't do it to the render Razz

232Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 10 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:16 pm

Lightbulb621

Lightbulb621
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Dark Duelist wrote:Hmm'z... what I said covered enough to improve Smile Anywayz.. wow.. so much in one single layer :O:O:O!! xD Lulz.. it's just too messy.. you started to improve but now.. it's going quite messy again Razz Work on that.. colours don't seem to be good.. work on text too.. when using stocks.. it's good to mess around with ONLY the background.. don't do it to the render Razz
Well I disagree.. You can always smudge out the render and multiply it and then put different layer options and stuff. So you don't ONLY have to work with the background.

So, I think there's way too many random bright blotches of stuff. If that was toned down a bit, it would make the sig much more appealing.

233Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 10 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:40 pm

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
I usually do that when using stocks xD But to do it and give a good effect is quite tricky.. I think it's good to start off by just touching the actually render in the stock first Smile

234Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 10 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:15 pm

Lightbulb621

Lightbulb621
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Mm, mm, very true. Oh! But you should "touch" the outsides of the focal to blend.

235Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 10 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:59 pm

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
True.. forgot to mention that xP Ye.. as Lighty said.. you should do that.. it's good to blend in the render with the background BUT not too much.. otherwise.. you won't be able to see the render Razz

236Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 10 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:19 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
lol forum fighters 2 Jk Razz umm ok i will never blend a lot
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 10 W9cvbk
logo for a forum
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 10 S4c4dj
and here comes a wall bit messy but i like it
Spoiler:
link : https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/30kee0m.jpg

Last edited by sandeep30 on Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total

237Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 10 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:21 am

Dbz7

Dbz7
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Jus looove the one in the spoiler! Wink

238Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 10 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:41 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Hmm'z.. the sig.. you could've blended the render.. it's cut off on the side.. colourful.. doesn't work with the render.. fix text too.. borders (no offence) sucks xD But good try Smile.. the logo.. it's ok.. you can't really see what the logo is for.. which you should Razz.. the wallpaper is ok too.. as you said.. quite messy but I like it too.. nisch attempt Smile

239Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 10 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:33 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
k lolz new siggy
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 10 Transf10

240Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 10 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:48 am

Dbz7

Dbz7
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
gud but I'd wish that it was colourful!

241Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 10 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:55 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Hmm'z.. background needs some work.. brush work is quite nisch.. text needs work.. and I agree with DBZ.. it should be colourful Smile

242Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 10 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:18 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
ok guys new sig
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 10 Transf11

243Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 10 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:03 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Hmm'z.. not bad.. seems quite messy.. background could be blurred for a better effect.. text needs some work.. but nisch Smile

244Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 10 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:22 pm

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
thanks darky my experiment on pop out
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 10 2duyxp1

245Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 10 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:03 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Nice one Sandy, i like the way you tilted the sig, i'm no sure about the spider man render, he's got a kinda shadow round him, is that supposed to be there ?
But apart from that bit, good work mate, i like it loads.. I Agree

246Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 10 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:26 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
thanks mike and other wallpaper new style on text
Spoiler:
link for better view : https://i.servimg.com/u/f67/14/97/10/55/sandy_10.jpg

247Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 10 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:59 am

Dbz7

Dbz7
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
The text needs to be improved.....btw how did you tilt the prev one??

248Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 10 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:05 am

Dbz7

Dbz7
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 10 348nchu

How did you make the background and who is the character??

249Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 10 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:32 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
he is from assassin creed and bg is made by brushes forgot their name as i eleted photoshop 7

250Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 10 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:33 am

Dbz7

Dbz7
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
grunge brushes?

251Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 10 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:44 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
yep smoke and grunge with a c4d
new style of text with rectangle marquee tool
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 10 Nqs9yw
and new sig with pen tool
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 10 Robo_a10

252Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 10 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:29 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
new siggy
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 10 Anime_10

253Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 10 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:17 am

Dbz7

Dbz7
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Cool one buddy!But only the texts doesn't suit! Smile

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 10 2q31yzt Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 10 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion