Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

are they improving time to time?

Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 3 I_vote_lcap73%Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 73% [ 11 ]
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 3 I_vote_lcap13%Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 13% [ 2 ]
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 3 I_vote_lcap13%Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 15]

51Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:16 am

sandeep30

Support Mod
Support Mod
yeah i dont know that he is goku but found in google picture containing superman and goku in a fightin mood Razz

52Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:18 am

Soul Eater

Ex-Staff
Haha its weird looking but efective.

http://www.sportsandanime.forumotion.com

53Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:31 am

sandeep30

Support Mod
Support Mod
according to that effects i put that title saiyan war

54Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:42 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Hmm'z.. for the first one.. I like the background alot.. it's nisch and effective.. but it should've been just that blue guy(dunno his name Razz) Also change text colour for that one.. for the second one.. the background is quite random and the render doesn't fit it well.. no need to warp text..

55Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:44 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
thanks darkness which one can be used as the text colour

56Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:18 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
How about use a Dark Blue for the first one.. just try out colours and choose what seems the best..

57Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:12 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
i thought that blue shrinks with background and cannot be visible so i selected this
comedy sigs guys dont mind about background but see its creativity and suggest anything
Spoiler:

58Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:16 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
have you seen that?

59Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:19 pm

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
The renders are good, but i'm not to sure about the backgrounds youve made though.. scratch

60Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 pm

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Haha.. lolz.. nisch Razz Work on your backgrounds more.. and choose your render wisely.. that guy holding a gun doesn't suit Tom.. if you know what I mean Razz

61Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:37 pm

Jakey

Jakey
Support Mod
Support Mod
Nice work Sandy!

http://sportschat-666.forumotion.com/index.htm

62Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:57 pm

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
thank you guyz yeah darkness Razz

63Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:05 am

ViKtory

ViKtory
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Ah, the last ones are sort of puns X)

Just some tip (I personally use them, so I'm just spilling the beans..)

Pick a right render. I'm not saying your sork is nuts, but your choise with renders suck coz they are badly cur, or just not up to the mark. If you want some fine renders, go to this site-
https://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e24/svial/Anime%20render/?start=160

This must have all the renders. If not, searvh the following in the search bar : (Name of render goes here) render image.

If you can't find a render, but found an image with plain background such as this http://dragonballzgamesonline.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Goku-Hame-Kame-Picture.jpg ,there is a cheap trick to deal with it.. Outcome won't be that nice, and you need to be careful that there is not much color on the image you want to be rendered..

• Open the image
• On the layers dialog box, you'll find the "Background" layer. Double click it.
• Another box will appear, and the name will be "Layer 0" by default. Click OK. Now the layer lock will be removed.
• Select the "Select by color" tool, and click on the white part of the image you want to remove. You will notice some black lines moving around the border.
• Go to Edit > Clear
• now you can save it as a png image.
Note : Real rendering is not done like this. You use the pen tool for that.
Note 2 : If your render is still rash, try blurring it, or outer-glow.

Now that I've covered the renders part, to the background-

Like DN said, use the "Clouds" effect. Other than that, you can also use brushes, solid BGs, gradients etc.
You can also use un-rastirized layers for your advantage. Also, smudge tool is your friend. After you have used your brush, try the various options in the filters drop-down list Wink

Hope you read this all and learn something Very Happy

64Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:14 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
i use pen tool to render vik thanx for ur advise

65Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:42 am

ViKtory

ViKtory
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
No probs, matey.
And you should probably stop using pen tool, as it is for professionals.

Maybe that's why your renders are like.. o.o

66Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:48 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
what are you changing from post to post? Razz
you said to use pen tool in first post and then you are not saying to use it

67Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:57 am

ViKtory

ViKtory
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
I told in 1st post that real rendering is done by using pentool. I din't ask you to use it. Wven I suck at using that tool. Use the trick I told you, atleast it's good.

68Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:02 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
ok viktory thank you very much for your suggestion Smile

69Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:35 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
sotw entry guys made with new downloaded brushes
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 3 9sgz1z

70Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:23 am

ViKtory

ViKtory
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Ah, that's good Wink The only flaws were the text, and the BG-on the right hand side.. Overall, it's fine Smile

71Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:44 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
thanks vik i observed that one and have to increase the text

edited one vik its better than old

Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 3 2zf606g

new ben 10 signature guys its an experimental one coz most of the people will not do a sig containing ben
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 3 14cuvr9

72Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:10 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
and this one is for sotw and i added effects
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 3 2ut245k

and prince of persia signature i am this game fan
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 3 OgAAAHlDm4F0TnCs4KPv4qU9XEhmLe4EohFKwbXRFE5tJe6Yz-i8YxiTdU4qaPSssD1Jm-fSvNm58qXStl2LMr1nZuoAm1T1UM1qGLtliWVInm31vZk4QCTpcUCR

73Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:01 pm

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
Hulk sig this one is scary
Spoiler:

hope you like them

74Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:33 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Nice work Sandy, the first Hulk ones the best one, good colouring and shading, well done mate..
I Agree

75Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:41 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Lolz.. I always tell ya not to do anything to the render but you go do it xD Lolz.. don't cover the render with effects.. leave it as it is or if you wanna blend it in to the sig.. use a Soft Brush to erase some parts off the edge..

76Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:07 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
ok darknees will never do it i hate that anime character that is why i made it Razz what about the hulk and pikachu sigs darkness?

77Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:29 am

ViKtory

ViKtory
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Fine sigs there.. Yiu need a better selections of fonts, though.. You know how to download and use them? If not, I'll tell ya Wink

78Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:34 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
no vik i dont know how to download fonts mine in photoshop 7.0

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 3 2q31yzt Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 3 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion