Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

are they improving time to time?

Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 4 I_vote_lcap73%Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 73% [ 11 ]
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 4 I_vote_lcap13%Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 13% [ 2 ]
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 4 I_vote_lcap13%Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 15]

76Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 4 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:07 am

sandeep30

Support Mod
Support Mod
ok darknees will never do it i hate that anime character that is why i made it Razz what about the hulk and pikachu sigs darkness?

77Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 4 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:29 am

ViKtory

Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Fine sigs there.. Yiu need a better selections of fonts, though.. You know how to download and use them? If not, I'll tell ya Wink

78Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 4 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:34 am

sandeep30

Support Mod
Support Mod
no vik i dont know how to download fonts mine in photoshop 7.0

79Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 4 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:01 am

ViKtory

ViKtory
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Okay then. Follow this-

1. Go to www.dafont.com or any other website that gives fonts for download.

2. Select the font you like, click download.

3. You'll get a rar file. Extract the true-type font file to your desktop.

4. Go to Run > type "fonts"

5. You'll see a folder. Now, drag the text file from your computer and drop it into the folder.

6. That's it, your font is ready to use.

Note : All the image editing, or a place where you type must be closed, or it won't work.
Note 2: Adding fonts has nothing to do with any image-editing software, only brushes/gradients do. Don't try messing your image editing software for adding fonts.

80Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 4 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:04 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
thanks vik Very Happy

81Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 4 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:05 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
The second one looks pretty good, nice glow against the background colours.
the first one... ermm!! good background, but the rest needs a bit of work.. Wink

82Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 4 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:28 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
thanks mike and darkness but the first and second are equal where as the difference in lighting effects

Spoiler:

Last edited by sandeep30 on Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sssss)

83Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 4 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:52 am

ViKtory

ViKtory
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
1st one is cool Wink You should've used blur effect on the four-arms guy though, because he looks all pixel-type.

2nd one.. erm, don't forget what darky says! Don't edit the render! The spidey render is LQ, and dosen't blend in. Remove the frame, modify the text and the render, then it would be awesome! Very Happy

Cool work, you are improving Wink

84Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 4 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:00 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Coming along nicely Sandy, very well created sigs mate.. I Agree

85Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 4 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:01 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
thanks vik i dont know how to make pop out sig so i clicked on overlay could you help me? Rolling Eyes thanks mike and i want to learn more things from tuts so i am searching for it Shocked

86Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 4 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:37 pm

ViKtory

ViKtory
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Pop out? I din't understand..
Is it animation? Or making it look 3D? If you want the 3D effect, then try adding shadows, bevel, and outer glow effect Wink
(All found in Layer# > Right click, as I told in my previous posts)

87Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 4 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:20 pm

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
no its not an animation its like the render coming out of the sig like this
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 4 PopOutSig

88Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 4 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:06 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Ah, lolz.. well then.. you'll have to increase the height of your canvas after your finish your sig.. by clicking on the "Image" tab >> "Canvas Size" >> Increase the height abit. Then you can add your render in Smile (I'm pretty sure that's how to do it.. dun have PS open atm Razz)

89Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 4 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:54 am

ViKtory

ViKtory
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Hey thanks darkey, I din't know how to do it either Razz

90Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 4 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:27 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
hehe lolz
sotw entry 5 what about the text guys?
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 4 Dtcmu

91Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 4 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:39 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Very nice sig Sandy, and a good text effect aswell, it looks like its flashed across the sig, cause of the lines behind it.. well smart mate.. I Agree

92Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 4 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:31 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
thanks mike but i want to make the raw logo behind it to be visible Sad

93Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 4 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:25 pm

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Well bring it to the front, then add a little transparency to it.. or summit like that.. scratch

94Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 4 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:35 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
The lines are actually the raw logo mike Razz any way new signature assassin creed i like that character style so made it
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 4 255j7d3
with lightning
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 4 Assass10

95Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 4 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:59 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
This one's the best you've done.. it's very good.. try use a different size for your sigs :/... also.. work on your text.. you need to work on your flow too.. but very nice.. I like the border Smile

96Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 4 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:10 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
thanks darky but please suggest some sizes i think i do better in 400*200 ok so the text is changed now
thanks darky i wonder that it is s or p Razz
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 4 Assass11

97Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 4 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:13 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Lolz.. try the size 400 * 100.. it's better.. the right size for a signature.. the text is better but could be better Razz

98Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 4 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:21 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
Lol darkey i am searching and killing myself to find the text Razz and is it better for 400*200 size sig?

99Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 4 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:31 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Lolz.. nope.. it's better to be wider than bigger in height for sigs o.o Razz

100Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 4 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:37 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Great artwork on your new sig Sandy, looks well good mate.. I Agree

101Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 4 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:27 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
new sig made for my enemy Razz its not well made as he gave some suggestions for it Razz and stopped my work in the middle anyway i am posting Razz
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 4 Bharga10

102Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 4 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:36 pm

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Not to bad mate, but me thinks it could do with a bit of work done to improve it.. Smile

103Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 4 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:48 pm

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
OMG'z.. am really sorry.. the size is actually 400 * 150, lolz.. real sorry for that mistake Razz For your new sig.. nisch smudge work but needs improving.. you kinda stretched your render there.. remove that :/ And put the render you didn't do anything to in the middle..

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 4 2q31yzt Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 4 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion