Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

are they improving time to time?

Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 I_vote_lcap73%Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 73% [ 11 ]
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 I_vote_lcap13%Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 13% [ 2 ]
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 I_vote_lcap13%Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 9 of 15]

201Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:16 pm

Lightbulb621

Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Wellll for the bg, I thought the effects were decent but the colors weren't XD

202Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:18 pm

UltimatuS

well this is rly good nice style btw... but u have some mistakes there try to edit it...

203Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:21 pm

sandeep30

Support Mod
Support Mod
k editing the text now thanks guys
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 Wks7lg

and my sotw entry
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 10h1z5l

my wall guys the middle lighting one looks same as ulty's wall Razz if any troubles i am sorry
Spoiler:
link : https://2img.net/h/oi56.tinypic.com/280v3lz.jpg

204Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:26 pm

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Hmm'z.. well.. the background for both seems quite messy... you just need to try calm down and put less in your sigs! Razz Remember what I said about covering the render.. the wallpaper is ok.. you still put too much.. but it's not bad Smile Nisch work ^^ That purple line is just laying on that wallpaper.. :/ You should remove it Razz

205Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:30 pm

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
yeah thanks darky thanks for your reply

206Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:49 pm

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
The light fusion wallpaper is pretty good, nice and effective, the text could be better though.
Still a good wallpaper design though Sandy... nice one mate. I Agree

207Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:15 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
forgot to say that sotw entry render had some errors to fix that is why i hide below a layer thanks mike

avy new as darky said not to put too much Very Happy
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 Avatarghost

208Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:19 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Well done... now that's more like it Wink Good background and it's good that you didn't do anything to do render Smile HOWEVER.. the render needs to suit the background colour-wise.. a red, orange and yellow background with a black and grey render? xD Doesn't suit Razz

209Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:56 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
k thanks darky Razz new avatar signature Razz
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 290ze6o
dont know what to submit for sotw i will select later Smile
first one
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 4zynx3
second one [i made the fire thing myself]
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 2lku2hl
wallpaper
Spoiler:
link : https://2img.net/h/oi56.tinypic.com/315n2j9.jpg
my avy
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 2r74n45

210Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:48 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
The Avatar sig looks real good mate, nice shades of blue combined to make a sig.
the second one, the peace sign... i thought that was a rabbit at first.. Razz not bad, but i'm not to sure about it.
I like the burned peace sig, it looks very good, and a really good idea of tilting the peace design and adding the bird of peace, the white dove. nice work Sandy.... I Agree

211Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:51 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
thanks mike new style massive hulky sig
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 Vzjzgh
and anime one too lol
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 2lsgpbs
this is my new text style
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 264qdza

212Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:23 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
while thinking about our logo i got a sudden flash in my mind which made this avy
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 Vfv0v6

213Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:41 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Hmm'z.. quite nisch.. I like the background.. it's quite good Smile But the AC Logo and text just doesn't fit in.. the AC Logo sub'd for an "A" is a good idea but you should've spent more time to blend all those in.. I really can't explain what I mean.. it's in my head but I can't type it out Razz

214Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:06 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
lol darky i will change the text later coz my eyes swelled on doing that blending and thinking about a new idea lol Razz

215Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:52 pm

Lightbulb621

Lightbulb621
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
It feels very monotone; it doesn't have a variation in colors.

216Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:27 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
mm i agree with you lighty but i like to change the colour of the logo Razz thats why i chose green

217Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:42 pm

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
umm my latest ones MADE WITH ONLY BRUSHES NO C4D'S IN Razz
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 Dbz_br10

Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 Dbz_av10

banner made for a forum
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 2mxicdv
link : https://2img.net/h/oi56.tinypic.com/2mxicdv.jpg

218Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:02 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Hmm'z.. the signature.. is quite messy.. don't try put all your brushes in it xD Keep it tidy! Colours aren't very nisch.. text needs work.. the avatar is ok.. again.. too much there.. text and lighting needs work.. the banner.. is again messy ;p Don't ruin the render like that Razz Text needs work ;o

219Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:10 pm

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
yeah i dont know how to change the text normally coz its coming like pixels so i edited it and that avy i smudged the duplicate render and set it to vivd light so it came odd and banner i done with 100's of layers Razz thats why it came too dark
i dont know how to use soft brush but made this
with one c4d and pentool and stroked it with the brush i made
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 4h8di0

220Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:40 pm

Lightbulb621

Lightbulb621
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Wahh outer glow on text, not that good. I see lots of improvement though. Keep it up! =)

221Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:25 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
I agree with Lighty, I see much improvement in that sig.. keep it up! Very Happy Just some errors.. it's quite messy but not as before.. you're getting better.. the text at the bottom is bad.. but the other text is perfect for that sig! Just need some work on text placement Smile I think the border could be abit thicker.. but nisch work Sandy! x]

222Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:59 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
thanks lighty and darky and they are all done in portable version and now onwards i am doing in original version cs i mean ps 8
this is my odd experiment
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 Wkhhep

223Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:59 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
That sig looks pretty damn good Sandy, well done with that mate.. I Agree

224Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:12 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
thanks mike the blood effect of sig was made with pentool and
my first abstract design
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 V3llsp
link : https://2img.net/h/oi56.tinypic.com/v3llsp.png
and assasin creed sig
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 2elvwoh
these are made with brushes and one c4d is smudged
IMPORTANT : If i am placing a render on a background the free transform button and apply image tools are disabled i dont know why please help me doing this Neutral

225Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:09 am

Jakey

Jakey
Support Mod
Support Mod
Like the Assasin Creed one, excellent!

http://sportschat-666.forumotion.com/index.htm

226Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:19 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
But my problem is not solved
thanks jakey and new anime sig
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 Anime_10

227Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:08 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Thats a nice abstract picture above Sandy, nicely done mate..
and your new sig looks real good aswell, nice render and background.. I Agree

228Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:41 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Hmm'z.. the sig's background kinda seems messy.. try work on that.. work on your colours too and the text but nisch work Smile

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 2q31yzt Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 9 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion