Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 11 of 13]

Dark Duelist

Ex-Staff
Hmm'z.. the Sasuke one is ok.. but the C4D placement needs work.. I also think you could've erased some parts of those C4Ds.. text also needs work ^-^.. the Gaara sig.. it's quite nisch.. I think it's better than the Sasuke one =D.. Good stock you added.. nisch flowy brush or C4D.. looks like a brush ;o... remove the splatter brush.. =\.. Text needs work.. but nisch.. could do with abit more to it but nisch Smile

mikefx

Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
I really like the Sasuke sig, the text as you said could be better, but the actual sig itself is very good, nice colours, blending and effects.... I Agree

Kira

Ex-Staff
Britt wrote:Yeah, I know. But I was doing it while I was doing homework. Razz Is the text placement at least good? o.o

and here's my 1st Tutorial!!!!!!!! Kinda sucks though. Razz

Miss Murders' Unfortunate Victims [GFX Gallery] - Page 11 1stevertut

Resources:
C4D
Background
Render

an amazing tut Very Happy. I had a go at this and I am gonna update my graphics room with what I ended up with

http://www.gaming-galaxy.forumotion.com

Miss Murder

Miss Murder
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
@ DBZ7 : Thanks. Very Happy
@ Darky : Thanks. <3
@ Mike : Thanks Mikey. Very Happy
@ Gohan : Thanks bro. Very Happy <3

Haven't updated this in awhile. Damn you school!! D: Anyway... Razz

SotW 13 Entry~
Miss Murders' Unfortunate Victims [GFX Gallery] - Page 11 Ay3gop

2 New Sigs for a friend using my new sig size. Very Happy ~~
Miss Murders' Unfortunate Victims [GFX Gallery] - Page 11 11gptt0

Miss Murders' Unfortunate Victims [GFX Gallery] - Page 11 23wl46b

So yeah... Like? x]

Dbz7

Dbz7
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Really cool ones!Keep up the gud work Wink

Miss Murder

Miss Murder
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
An Eminem sig. Love the song "When I'm Gone"

Miss Murders' Unfortunate Victims [GFX Gallery] - Page 11 29ly3yt

Dbz7

Dbz7
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Cool!Eminem n ur new siggy rocks! Wink

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Oooooooooh!! noooo!! its like the Eminem fan club here now... Razz
tee hee... Laughing
Nice sig Britt, good blending and background.. I Agree

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Hmm'z. First, the Sasuke sig, you got a good flow going there.. the colours need some work though.. and try experimenting more with C4Ds.. maybe put some filters on it, don't just add C4Ds, do stuff to it! =D.. Text needs work too ;o..

The Deidara sig.. that's a very good sig o.o It's got a good C4D for that exploding effect.. good lighting.. those little soft circles.. maybe you should've added a clipping mask to it or something.. it's just abit plain.. text needs a bit of work.. the font is ok.. the size isn't.. also remove that outta glow from it ;P..

That machine-thingy sig xP.. It's ok.. the binary code like letters help to bring that machiney look to it Razz The render should be sharpened.. and you shouldn't have set the render on a blending mode o.o.. maybe add some lighting.. text also needs some work ;o..

Lastly, the Eminem Sig. Lightning is kinda in the wrong place, I like that red to blue effect, it suits the render.. remove those squares though =\.. Maybe some adjustment layers here.. and fix text ;o

Overall, nisch work! KIU Smile

Miss Murder

Miss Murder
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Since im too lazy to read all of that (and I'm not wearing in my glasses Razz), Darky so I'll just say this. The eminem sig was actually black and white at first. Using A LOT of adjustment layers, I was able to give it colour. And I think the squares give it a nice brick wall feeling. D:

THe machine was actually a stock. And I didn't add any affects to it. o.o

And that's pretty much all I feel like reading. xP

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Hmm'z.. lulz.. try not to use black and white stocks or renders then Razz The brick wall just doesn't seem to fit in here ;o.. And for the machine one.. lulz.. may I see the stock? o.o

I thought you wouldn't want to read all of it so I separated it into paragraphs xD Lulz Razz

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
All your sigs are improving, from the top of this page your sig's we're very messy and now you've started adding focal and flow with a clean essence. This is but the first evolution you'll keep improving.

I love the deidara sig more c4ds would've done fine though or a bit of gradient map on the right. Sasuke sig isn't bad either awesome flow i guess but the oolours don't match him.

Thoose are my favourites Smile

Miss Murder

Miss Murder
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Here's the stock Darky: http://cr4p.xero.nu/wallpaper/neon.genesis.jpg

And thanks Kun. Very Happy

I'll have another graphic up soon.

Quagsmire

Quagsmire
OMG!! DAT IS SOOO COOL!!!!

Miss Murder

Miss Murder
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Thanks Quags. And here's my result from Darky tut:

Miss Murders' Unfortunate Victims [GFX Gallery] - Page 11 1eaqoh

Quagsmire

Quagsmire
WOWOWOWOWOWOW...not so great

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
I just saw your tutorial britt Wink
Pretty cool!
I like it Smile If you could've used a simpler text which's easier to read than a fancy one , it'd have been even better Smile I still like it , awesome job with the tut Smile

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
cool lighting stuff for that britt i like it

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Hmm'z.. that sig is pretty good =D *Not just saying that coz you followed my tut* But yeah! The effects are ok, you couldn't put more in it but I didn't so.. xD Good blurring.. good lighting effects.. good colours.. text is bad though ;o And the border is quite big Razz But well done in following my tutorial, you did it perfectly Very Happy

Dbz7

Dbz7
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Nice one Britt Very Happy I like the size too Wink

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Nice work on your new sig Britt, real good colouring and effect... I Agree

Miss Murder

Miss Murder
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Thank you everybody~

Here's a new sig & avatar. I ade it from just 1 stock, adjustment layers, and C4Ds. Well, the sig was all that. The avi... Idk what I did for the Avi. Razz

Miss Murders' Unfortunate Victims [GFX Gallery] - Page 11 Yellow10

Miss Murders' Unfortunate Victims [GFX Gallery] - Page 11 Yellow11

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
Some excellent work as always Britt Razz lol working on anymore tuts? Razz

http://www.gaming-galaxy.forumotion.com

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
lol avy is fine and plain siggy is nisch but remove that lens flare on the left

Miss Murder

Miss Murder
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Thanks Star~ And Sandy~ Very Happy Except that's the light source Sandy. Razz

Dbz7

Dbz7
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
I didn't like the avy but the sig is cool Wink

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Britt wrote:Thank you everybody~

Here's a new sig & avatar. I ade it from just 1 stock, adjustment layers, and C4Ds. Well, the sig was all that. The avi... Idk what I did for the Avi. Razz

Miss Murders' Unfortunate Victims [GFX Gallery] - Page 11 Yellow10

Miss Murders' Unfortunate Victims [GFX Gallery] - Page 11 Yellow11

Hmm'z.. it's ok, could add more to it. xP

Signature: Quite nisch Smile I like it. Good light source, a good choice of C4D and you can kinda see his reflection on the C4D =D But, text needs work, the colour, font and remove the outer glow ;o Needs abit more contrast and maybe make it brighter ;o But good work Smile

Jakey

Jakey
Support Mod
Support Mod
I like the sig, but I reckon the text would look better in yellow.

http://sportschat-666.forumotion.com/index.htm

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Miss Murders' Unfortunate Victims [GFX Gallery] - Page 11 2q31yzt Miss Murders' Unfortunate Victims [GFX Gallery] - Page 11 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion