Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 10 of 13]

sandeep30

Support Mod
Support Mod
for that sig erase the parts on the right side to get a better flow reamining i like them and text on this banner or posture or anything could be lighter than bg

Miss Murder

Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
I just did it in a hurry. o.o Besides, I made it for school. They're impressed if you can fill the BG with colour. Razz

And well, nwow I understand the difference Lighty, thank you. xD

Ok here's a new sig and avi for Mukuro - my new fav anime sexybest! person. Razz

Miss Murders' Unfortunate Victims [GFX Gallery] - Page 10 2z68gv8

Miss Murders' Unfortunate Victims [GFX Gallery] - Page 10 20fqmu9

Dark Duelist

Ex-Staff
Lulz @
They're impressed if you can fill the BG with colour.
.. Sadly unlike my school, you'll need to write a 10-paged essay to impress even the P.E Teachers xD...

Hmm'z.. the avatar looks great.. I can see you extracted it from your signature... but it just doesn't fit in the sig Razz Don't always use the smudging technique.. try different styles.. some sharpening and blurring could fit in here.. and that hand really should be smudge or dealt with Razz

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
What's sharpening??

http://www.sportsandanime.forumotion.com

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Hmm'z.. the oposite of blurring =\... xD Lulz.. lemme get you a definition..

Sharpening is the process of creating or refining a sharp edge of appropriate shape on a tool or implement designed for cutting. ...

Or..

A type of filter that finds changes in color and contrast and makes them more defined.

Or..

Electronic photo-retouching function for enhancing image detail and contrast either globally or in selected regions of the picture.

Lulz.. some definitions aren't accurate.. but basically.. [in GFX Terms].. to make an image more focused or precise..

Lightbulb621

Lightbulb621
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Britt wrote:I just did it in a hurry. o.o Besides, I made it for school. They're impressed if you can fill the BG with colour. Razz

And well, nwow I understand the difference Lighty, thank you. xD

Ok here's a new sig and avi for Mukuro - my new fav anime sexybest! person. Razz

Miss Murders' Unfortunate Victims [GFX Gallery] - Page 10 2z68gv8

Miss Murders' Unfortunate Victims [GFX Gallery] - Page 10 20fqmu9

Kay =)

Well, the left side of the render has a slight white outline that could be easily removed first off. And text! Try different types of text and make sure it fits with the sig. I almost didn't see the text too. And lastly, the smudging is only around the render it self and doesn't extend farther which makes it look a bit strange I think.

Zenith

Ah, those are very nice, Britt, do you have any tutorials?

Miss Murder

Miss Murder
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Oh crap, a tutorial. xD Err... I'm trying to make one - but school is sucking all my time and energy away. Sad I'll try to make a tutorial when I have free time *coughNEVERcoughcough* so I'll guess around November 13th maybe? Blehh, I dunno...

Pikachu!

Pikachu is awesome. o.o

ANYWAY... Here are 2 new avatars I made. VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY Basic. Razz ...Did I mention they were basic? o.o

I'maselectivecolouringwhorenow.D:

Miss Murders' Unfortunate Victims [GFX Gallery] - Page 10 S4rxbn

Miss Murders' Unfortunate Victims [GFX Gallery] - Page 10 Ifc39g

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Hah! Lulz.. the first one seems too plain that it's weird =.='.. Razz And the second one makes me head spin x[ I dunno why.. maybe coz of it's randomness :O:O!!

Lightbulb621

Lightbulb621
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
I like them =) The first one has a lot of negative space which causes the eye not to focus on your focal. Do something more with the bg^^

Miss Murder

Miss Murder
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Thanks. Very Happy

And wow, haven't updated this thing in awhile. o.o

SotW 12 Entry~
Miss Murders' Unfortunate Victims [GFX Gallery] - Page 10 2zi3au1

And A random avi and sig. o.o ~
Miss Murders' Unfortunate Victims [GFX Gallery] - Page 10 Ethzdu

Miss Murders' Unfortunate Victims [GFX Gallery] - Page 10 Pvwqh

Last edited by Britt on Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Lightbulb621

Lightbulb621
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
I like the avvy 'cept the color choice for the bg is a bit strange. And your sig's text needs some fixing! The placement and the font. I feel like it isn't your best, but make moarrrrr graphics please Very Happy

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Hmm'z... the SOTW Entry.. you could've done more to that.. it's way to simple than it should be.. text needs work.. too much glow too ;o.. the avatar.. agreed with Lighty.. the red dots on the render don't fit in either xP.. and gosh! Everyone's doing that style for sigs Razz Eh.. it's ok.. but.. there's too much light.. and snow Razz As Lighty said.. text needs work.. ye, make more! Very Happy

Miss Murder

Miss Murder
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
I made the snow from scratch, that takes skill! xD And yeah, the avatar is horrible, I know. Razz I was just bored on a Friday. Razz

And for the SotW entry, I didn't want to over-do it. I mean, come on, it's America. xD Just kiddin, but I don't really like this place. o.o I'll post up some more work later. Razz

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
The America sig is really good, very nicely made.. I Agree

Miss Murder

Miss Murder
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
I'm falling behind on my GFX. D: Wow...

Anyway, my probably first ever sig that is not anime! Or a cartoon!

Miss Murders' Unfortunate Victims [GFX Gallery] - Page 10 347fypv

Got the idea since I'm trying to learn how to play this thing. Razz Not that making a sig of it will make me any better. Razz

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Lulz.. Razz Hmm'z.. first of all.. did you somehow see what I did? =.=... Coz I made my first real-life render-included sig xD Just now!!! Razz BTW.. I didn't see your work until I finished it Razz.. Anywayz.. the sig is quite nisch.. some parts of the C4D should be erased by nisch effect Smile Text needs work.. and I think more could be done to it xP But nisch work Smile

BTW.. see my gallery for my first real-life-render-included sig =D

Miss Murder

Miss Murder
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Yeah, I know. But I was doing it while I was doing homework. Razz Is the text placement at least good? o.o

and here's my 1st Tutorial!!!!!!!! Kinda sucks though. Razz

Miss Murders' Unfortunate Victims [GFX Gallery] - Page 10 1stevertut

Resources:
C4D
Background
Render

Last edited by Britt on Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
OMG! This is awesome! I am so going to try this!

http://www.sportsandanime.forumotion.com

UltimatuS

UltimatuS
really nice... britt i like it... xD

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Thats a very good tut Britt, and a big thanks for taking the time to make it and post it for others to learn from... I Agree

Miss Murder

Miss Murder
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Soul Eater wrote:OMG! This is awesome! I am so going to try this!

Thanks. Very Happy

UltimatuS wrote:really nice... britt i like it... xD

Thanks (again). Very Happy

mikefx wrote:Thats a very good tut Britt, and a big thanks for taking the time to make it and post it for others to learn from... I Agree

Thanks Mike~ It was pretty hard to do between school. Razz

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Text placement is very good ^^ Nisch work with your first tutorial =D

Miss Murder

Miss Murder
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Thanks Darky. Very Happy

LATEST!!!! Finally was able to get back on my comp and use my photoshop. <3 Anyway... Razz

I saw Ulti and Darky's new Naruto sigs, so I decided to make a SASUKE one. Razz
Text=horrible

Miss Murders' Unfortunate Victims [GFX Gallery] - Page 10 K1cndi

Edit::
Made another sig. Of Garra. It's horrible, compared to my Sasuke one IMO.

Miss Murders' Unfortunate Victims [GFX Gallery] - Page 10 2l2xj4

Miss Murders' Unfortunate Victims [GFX Gallery] - Page 10 N1ui6a

Dbz7

Dbz7
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
no buddy!Both or good in front of "my" eyes! Razz

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Hmm'z.. the Sasuke one is ok.. but the C4D placement needs work.. I also think you could've erased some parts of those C4Ds.. text also needs work ^-^.. the Gaara sig.. it's quite nisch.. I think it's better than the Sasuke one =D.. Good stock you added.. nisch flowy brush or C4D.. looks like a brush ;o... remove the splatter brush.. =\.. Text needs work.. but nisch.. could do with abit more to it but nisch Smile

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
I really like the Sasuke sig, the text as you said could be better, but the actual sig itself is very good, nice colours, blending and effects.... I Agree

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
Britt wrote:Yeah, I know. But I was doing it while I was doing homework. Razz Is the text placement at least good? o.o

and here's my 1st Tutorial!!!!!!!! Kinda sucks though. Razz

Miss Murders' Unfortunate Victims [GFX Gallery] - Page 10 1stevertut

Resources:
C4D
Background
Render

an amazing tut Very Happy. I had a go at this and I am gonna update my graphics room with what I ended up with

http://www.gaming-galaxy.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Miss Murders' Unfortunate Victims [GFX Gallery] - Page 10 2q31yzt Miss Murders' Unfortunate Victims [GFX Gallery] - Page 10 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion