Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1the most epic........of all anime Empty the most epic........of all anime Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:56 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
I know there are some anime fans here so I want your oppinion on who is the most epic ________ in anime

for example

Nicholas D. Wolfwood from Trigun is the most epic priest in anime
Pen Pen from neon genesis evangelion is the most epic penguin in anime
Kon from bleach is the most epic stuffed animal in anime

those are some of my oppinions so please tell me what's your's? the most epic........of all anime Icon_smile

2the most epic........of all anime Empty Re: the most epic........of all anime Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:02 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
L is real epic in Death note , it was all because of him that they could find who was kira , if he wouldn't have sacrificed him near would'nt have been able to figure out who was kira.

Yusuke & Kurama are real epic in Yu Yu Hakusho , because Yusuke's the main character Razz , and kurama's pretty wise.
And I can't post anymore , me hands hurt Razz
Will post more later Wink

3the most epic........of all anime Empty Re: the most epic........of all anime Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:04 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
yes fred my opinion is same as yours

4the most epic........of all anime Empty Re: the most epic........of all anime Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:05 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
guys please post it as the format so

L from death note, is the most epic detective in anime

that sought of format, that is what I was looking for
the most epic........of all anime Icon_smile

5the most epic........of all anime Empty Re: the most epic........of all anime Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:42 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Okey
Conan Edegava / Shinichi Kudo From Detective Conan

6the most epic........of all anime Empty Re: the most epic........of all anime Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:56 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
fred please set it out like i've said so put

Conan Edegava / Shinichi Kudo From Detective Conan are the most epic _________ in anime
it's pretty easy

7the most epic........of all anime Empty Re: the most epic........of all anime Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:01 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Oh lol , Razz
Actually it's
Conan Edegava / Shinichi Kudo are the most epic Detective Conan in anime

8the most epic........of all anime Empty Re: the most epic........of all anime Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:07 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
not good enough....you fail, JK

but seriously, look at the 3 examples to see how I want it set out

9the most epic........of all anime Empty Re: the most epic........of all anime Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:20 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Dang , lol
I get the format now Razz
Shinichi Kudo / Conan is the best character in the anime Detective conan.
PS : Shinichu = Conan , watch the anime's first episode to find out what happened to him , then my post would make sense to you Razz xD

10the most epic........of all anime Empty Re: the most epic........of all anime Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:28 pm

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
getting better fred but I'm asking for the best________in all of anime not just in one anime, here is another one

blair from soul eater is the most epic cat in all of anime

Last edited by bozo16 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total

11the most epic........of all anime Empty Re: the most epic........of all anime Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:37 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Ah lol I get it now Razz
Detective Conan and Lawliet are the best Detectives in all animes Very Happy
So am I going right now? Smile

12the most epic........of all anime Empty Re: the most epic........of all anime Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:45 pm

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
right on the money, so got any other ideas? the most epic........of all anime Icon_smile the most epic........of all anime Icon_wink

13the most epic........of all anime Empty Re: the most epic........of all anime Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:27 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
here is another

akena from the anime Ufo Ultramaiden Valkyrie is the most epic preistess of all anime

14the most epic........of all anime Empty Re: the most epic........of all anime Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:04 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
Kamo from Negima is the most epic ermine in anime (in fact he's the only ermine the most epic........of all anime Icon_razz )

15the most epic........of all anime Empty Re: the most epic........of all anime Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:56 am

Neenlet

Neenlet
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Light Yagami from Death Note is the most epic noob in all of anime.. I mean srsly who does what he did?

16the most epic........of all anime Empty Re: the most epic........of all anime Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:57 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
I mean srsly I had no idea what you said with that last part Razz

17the most epic........of all anime Empty Re: the most epic........of all anime Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:59 am

Neenlet

Neenlet
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Like who kills people without giving them a second chance.. And trying to kill your own father.. That's just low!

18the most epic........of all anime Empty Re: the most epic........of all anime Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:05 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
hmmmm true Smile

19the most epic........of all anime Empty Re: the most epic........of all anime Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:06 am

Neenlet

Neenlet
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
And like he hates L so I just cannot respect him at all!

20the most epic........of all anime Empty Re: the most epic........of all anime Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:12 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
lol some how I knew you'd say that Razz

21the most epic........of all anime Empty Re: the most epic........of all anime Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:14 am

Neenlet

Neenlet
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Only because I just go on and on and on and on about L at school Smile

22the most epic........of all anime Empty Re: the most epic........of all anime Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:15 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
yep any other epic thoughts on other characters?

23the most epic........of all anime Empty Re: the most epic........of all anime Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:17 am

Neenlet

Neenlet
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Ryuk from Death Note is the most epic thing with wings in all of anime Smile

24the most epic........of all anime Empty Re: the most epic........of all anime Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:18 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
roflmao, I guess that counts Razz

25the most epic........of all anime Empty Re: the most epic........of all anime Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:44 pm

Neenlet

Neenlet
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Oh it counts.. But only because he is from Death Note Smile

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

the most epic........of all anime 2q31yzt the most epic........of all anime 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion