Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Empty Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Fri May 28, 2010 10:06 pm

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Introduction

Looking for a new anime/manga? Well here's the place i'll start of with a list of anime/manga and you can ask for any manga to be added. Please take in note no hentai type of anime/manga will be posted.

What's the purpose of this list?
It's basically a reference for anime/manga lovers, it's often anime/manga lovers move on from a certain anime/manga to find another one they can find it here.

The List

Naruto
Bleach
One Piece
Full Metal Alchemist
Soul Eater
Trigun
Elfen Lied
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Negima
Dragon Ball
Deathnote
Pokemon
Digimon
Sailor Moon
Vampire Knight
Azumanga Daioh
kyo kara maoh
kuroshitsuji
inu yasha
ranma 1/2
saiyuki
yu-gi-oh
detective conan
blood+
karin/chibi vampire
detetive school Q
meleancholy of haruhi suzumiya
Yu-Gi-Oh!
xxxHolic
Cardcaptor sakura
Love hina
Happy Lesson
Kaleido Star

Last edited by animemaniac on Sat May 29, 2010 5:35 pm; edited 7 times in total

2Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Empty Re: Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Fri May 28, 2010 10:34 pm

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
This is a good idea!
People who are new to anime can learn all different anime series!

http://www.sportsandanime.forumotion.com

3Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Empty Re: Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Sat May 29, 2010 1:48 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
did you take some of those from my list? cause alot of those I watch and have told you about Razz

4Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Empty Re: Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Sat May 29, 2010 1:50 am

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Ye i did infact XD well not really you'r list tbh the anime is distrubuted to anyone but yeh you told me about 4 of them.

5Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Empty Re: Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Sat May 29, 2010 1:51 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
trigun, elfen lied, evangelion and negima?

6Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Empty Re: Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Sat May 29, 2010 1:53 am

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Ye that pretty much marks the spot if you have any more to distrubute please post them.

7Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Empty Re: Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Sat May 29, 2010 1:54 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
i'm suprised you didn't ask sooner well for starters there's azumanga daioh

8Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Empty Re: Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Sat May 29, 2010 2:37 am

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Thanks for contributing bozo, i checked and it's a shounen so it'll be added.

9Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Empty Re: Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Sat May 29, 2010 2:42 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
there's also the meleancholy of haruhi suzumiya

10Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Empty Re: Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Sat May 29, 2010 4:24 am

Lisa

Lisa
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
animemaniac
isn't elfen lied seinen too??

and, ecchi is alright but why not seinen??!

btw u can add

kyo kara maoh
kuroshitsuji
inu yasha
ranma 1/2
saiyuki
yu-gi-oh
detective conan
blood+
karin/chibi vampire
detetive school Q

11Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Empty Re: Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Sat May 29, 2010 4:26 am

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
Also yu gi oh GX

http://www.sportsandanime.forumotion.com

12Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Empty Re: Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Sat May 29, 2010 4:46 am

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
I just thought most users wouldn't be mature enough for seinen but meh i deleted it, thanks to contribute Lisa. And i'm not adding a second or third w.e series only orignal so Yu-Gi-Oh!

13Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Empty Re: Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Sat May 29, 2010 4:48 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
you still haven't added the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya...

14Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Empty Re: Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Sat May 29, 2010 4:49 am

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Check again mate it's there. Wow guys we got a big list already thanks to yous.

15Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Empty Re: Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Sat May 29, 2010 4:50 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
yeh, it's there now, wasn't there a minute ago Razz

16Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Empty Re: Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Sat May 29, 2010 10:16 am

Lisa

Lisa
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
animemaniac
thanks for responding...
yeah,there are many seinen mangas...which are pretty hard to understand... but seinen amimes are not that much hard...

U can add xxxholic and card captor sakura.....

17Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Empty Re: Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Sat May 29, 2010 3:06 pm

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
No problem Lisa and thanks again XD. It's been added.

18Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Empty Re: Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Sat May 29, 2010 4:51 pm

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
love hina is a funny one, it was made by the guy who made negima

19Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Empty Re: Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Sat May 29, 2010 5:10 pm

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Thanks again bozo it's been added mate.

20Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Empty Re: Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Sat May 29, 2010 5:13 pm

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
hmmmmm, what other ones, include FMA brotherhood and naruto shippuden to the list, just put a / between like

naruto/naruto shippude
full metal alchemist/FMA brotherhood

21Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Empty Re: Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Sat May 29, 2010 5:17 pm

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
I don't put second series's up because generally you can find the second series by searching up the first

22Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Empty Re: Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Sat May 29, 2010 5:25 pm

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
true, well then................how about "happy lessson", a short funny anime

23Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Empty Re: Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Sat May 29, 2010 5:27 pm

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Kay i'm just checking which type it'll be added probally.

24Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Empty Re: Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Sat May 29, 2010 5:29 pm

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
kaleido star is another good one

25Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Empty Re: Anime's List of Anime & Manga! Sat May 29, 2010 5:36 pm

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Both of them are added. Though i couldn't find what type kaeildo star was it didn't look like a hentai one so for the time being it stays.

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Anime's List of Anime & Manga! 2q31yzt Anime's List of Anime & Manga! 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion