Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1mahoromatic anime +15 Empty mahoromatic anime +15 Sun May 30, 2010 3:50 pm

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
this anime should not be viewd by those under the age of 15. I just started watching this anime myself
and already I’m hooked, mahoromatic follows a girl named mahoro, mahoro isn’t
what she seems, she is actually an android built for combat, but after her last
mission, she was told that if she continued fighting she with only be active
for 38 days, but if she stopped fighting she could be active for 380 days, she
chooses to become a maid and ends up with a boy named suguru. There is a link
between the two but you’ll have to watch it to find out. My final word on
mahoromatic, extremely funny but should only be watched by those over the age
of 15.

This is mahoro

Spoiler:

This is suguru

Spoiler:

there was no other good pic of suguru

2mahoromatic anime +15 Empty Re: mahoromatic anime +15 Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:35 pm

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
here is the trailer but I advise be watched by people 15+