Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BS's Hell of a life

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Kira

Ex-Staff

Well My life is a bit of mess right now. I stayed up until 3am on Art-Castle, and now I am tired as hell. Anyway I am from Australia, in Melbourne. For those of you who don't know me and Soul are good friends IRL But we both go to different schools now. Now I am all alone at my Hell of a School. That's all for now I Agree

http://www.gaming-galaxy.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:27 pm by mikefx

Huh!!? what number crap!!? that, master Black Star is the leetest code ever...
Just think of a whole school essay writen like that.... Laughing ha ha, the teachers would never be able to understand it..
And yes.. you passed the Ninja code of 1337 awesomeness..black belt.
now use the leet code wisely young master Black Star, leet can only be used for defence, never for attacking others....... and never ever against a Pirate, cause Pirates are the immortals of 1337.
(Yeh ok, i'm making this up as i go along.. Rolling Eyes )

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:27 am by Kira

Well today I got my head bashed into a table by a psycho who thought I wanted to fight him. Apparently The Teacher didn't see it. Even though it happened twice. But when I hit him he saw that. Which was complete bullsh**. I came home and told my parents as someone suggested (Bozo I think) and now They might be ringing the school.

mikefx

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:41 am by mikefx

Thats an old trick, saying to someone that you heard they wanted to fight you... Rolling Eyes
hope your heads ok though mate.
And wtf... your parents "maybe" phoning the school.... never mind phoning, they should be right down there to see the head and find out just wtf is going on.
But you did the right thing telling your parents, you should've done that ages ago.

Kira

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:39 pm by Kira

yeah probably Razz But my head is fine thanks Razz Well if he does one more thing I am getting my parents to scream the shit outta my principle

Kira

Post Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:46 am by Kira

Today I went to school. It wasn't that bad today. Except for this one kid with the initials JG Soul you know who I am talking about kept trying to fight me and tried to hurt my grade three cousin. He touched him. I went and beat the ***king shit outta him!! At that time I didn't care about getting in trouble as long as the retard paid!

Then after school we had the school dance/disco. This one was definately the worst disco that our school has EVER had. 7 years and the last one was the worst. Mad

I kept trying to take Bozo advice and tried to talk to a girl I kinda like but she kept walking away. Eventually I just gave up and sat by myself listening to the crappy music. I asked for eminem over 5 times he kept saying it's comin' it never came. Eventually the girl I was trying to talk to saw me by myself and most of the time girls have pity right? Well not this one. She came up to my and said I should be wearing glasses (Calling me a nerd) (No offence to anyone who has glasses) and called me ****ing G@y for not liking Justin Biebar. I just wanted it to END!! When it finally did My Dad didn't pick me up until about 10 minutes after it had finished. On the Way home we were givin' lollies. I finished them (There were only 5. I have said it once and I will say it again, Damn poor school Mad) When I got home I ate my dinner and came on the computer logged on and now here I am.

Soul Eater

Post Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:59 am by Soul Eater

Hey I came after skull lol and Jg will pay lol

Dark Duelist

Post Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:18 am by Dark Duelist

Lulz.. that girl might be a beast Razz Girlz in my school have pity on people.. this kid in my class.. ain't gonna say any names.. but he doesn't have any friends AT ALL =\.. He gets picked on but not that often anymore.. well.. this girl saw him getting picked on and went to him and talked to him.. I saw his face go slightly red.. and I know when people get embarrassed Razz Ye.. he was really embarrassed.. and then he walked away from the girl.. lulz.. Razz If I was him.. I would try to talk to that girl Razz But ye xD

Kira

Post Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:26 am by Kira

Lol also I forgot to meantion a kid with the initials AC (Who loves ACDC Soul you know) Ripped his pants in half today!! So he was standing there with two halfs of pants with all the girls laughing at him!!

Kira

Post Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:37 am by Kira

Today I had no school. So I was on all day and I realised that no one EVER comes on Razz
well eventually when the time FINALLY came Ninjutsu time Razz it was . . . AWESOME!!!!
At the bigginng before the lessons began we had a ball and the leader threw the ball and we had to get it and return it. I got late so I didn't get to do that Sad anyway today we were learning about defence against the dark arts. . . lol nah Defence against a Knife using only a sholace, a belt or some other type of rope. it was funny and lots of fun can't wait to go next week Razz

Dark Duelist

Post Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:37 am by Dark Duelist

Lulz.. who 'da fudge teaches you Ninjutsu? Razz Some lame karate teacher who watches Naruto? xD Anywayz.. what's your timezone? Coz I see that you've posted this at 9:37AM.. GMT +1 :O..

Kira

Post Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:38 am by Kira

I dunno how this works but I am +10 or something I posted that at 7:30PM and it is one of my best friends cousins who teaches us

Dark Duelist

Post Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:43 am by Dark Duelist

Ah KK... hmm'z.. but learning Ninjutsu.. isn't is supposed to be called Taijutsu? O.o

Kira

Post Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:47 am by Kira

apparently not Razz

mikefx

Post Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:41 am by mikefx

Ninjutsu, the art of stealth.
Those games at the beginning are to help your muscles loosen off a bit.
and that self defence your learning sounds a bit like its based on wing-chun and lau-gar kung-fu, the hard and soft kinds of self defence, which is the same as the street defence i did.
Anyway, stay with it mate, you'l learn loads and keep fit aswell, and it is really good fun, plus you'l make new friends aswell.

Kira

Post Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:47 pm by Kira

well there are only about 3 kids that are my age. one is a girl who is not really my age but looks about 13. The other is a kid probably about 7 who shouldn't even be there because he doesn't actually DO anything. He just sits there watching. and everyone else there is about 15-18 so could be a bit hard making friends Razz

Dark Duelist

Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:31 am by Dark Duelist

Wellz.. talk to the girl then!!! Very Happy

Kira

Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:38 am by Kira

Don't tell anyone but She has this massive mole on her face and I can't look at her without laughing XD

Soul Eater

Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:50 am by Soul Eater

ROFL! Dude thats classic and hurtful lol.

Dark Duelist

Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:30 am by Dark Duelist

L.O.L'z! xD Well then, just stand there alone. Razz

Kira

Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:52 am by Kira

you get paired up with a anything higher then a white belt. So when I was paired up with her it was trying soooo hard to p*** me self Razz

Kira

Post Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:44 pm by Kira

~~3/11/10~~

Today I promised a friend (Bozo) I would ask a girl out to make people laugh Razz. Anyway I asked her out and she said. . . . NO!!!Mad. Anyway Now I am home with my Soon to be cousin. He is annoying the hell out of my telling me to stop typing be cause it is annoying him Mad Like I am gonna do that for a kid who is 3 years younger then me Razz. Unfortuantely His Mum is gonna marry my uncle which means. . . he is my cousin for ever. . . and also I hate his mum because she keeps saying I'm Fat and I stink Mad and she expects everyone to be nice to her, When she goes insane if we step one toe out of place Mad

Last edited by Black Star on Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Soul Eater

Post Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:24 pm by Soul Eater

Lol, dude never listen to bozo. and which girl did you ask out?

Kira

Post Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:46 pm by Kira

Well I can't really say over this can I? Razz

Soul Eater

Post Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:54 pm by Soul Eater

Go for it they won't know Razz

Kira

Post Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:28 am by Kira

I said I would rather Not say Razz It's really embarrasing Razz

Soul Eater

Post Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:01 am by Soul Eater

TELL ME!

Kira

Post Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:32 am by Kira

I DON'T WANT TO!!!

mikefx

Post Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:21 am by mikefx

Never mind the girlfriends for now, you got plenty of time for that later on, your only 11 just now, get out there, make some more friends and have a blooming great time running about daft.
And dont fall for the peer pressure bit, live life the way you want, not the way others want you to, things like getting a girlfiend will happen when there good and ready to happen.
For now....... have fun... I Agree

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion