Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BS's Hell of a life

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Kira

Ex-Staff

Well My life is a bit of mess right now. I stayed up until 3am on Art-Castle, and now I am tired as hell. Anyway I am from Australia, in Melbourne. For those of you who don't know me and Soul are good friends IRL But we both go to different schools now. Now I am all alone at my Hell of a School. That's all for now I Agree

http://www.gaming-galaxy.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Post Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:45 pm by Kira

Well I should have mentioned the girl that kicked me in the ribs was the ex. scratch
Not too sure why I went out with her. *shivers* Well today we called a truce. It all comes down to tomorrow! I have my friends she has hers. I just hope my friends don't ditch me for a laugh. well I am pretty sure I am faster then all of them so Using words is my best chance Razz! I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow Razz

Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:25 am by Kira

Well today was the day. and I think I won. Even though those stupid traitors joined the girls Mad Since we have to wear Hats at my stupid school the war usually involved stealing them Razz I stole it let me think about 20-30 times she stole mine? 0 she tried once but failed. I also had a spelling test today. Probably should have gotten a good night's sleep Razz One of the A-holes in my class keeps saying to me be a be a normal child. So After the 1,000,001 time he said it I got sick of him and said " Myabe you should stop being so fat! Cause he is the biggest tub of fat I have ever seen!"

bozo17

Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:16 am by bozo17

can I just say something, calling a person fat aint nice, cause i'm over-weight and I know how it feels (nearly broke a guy's neck for calling me fat) but I'm dieting and exercising. moving on, say this to the guy, there is no such thing as a normal person, you have people who have advanced IQs, you have people who are muscle bound, you have the people who can run extremly fast, and you have those who sit on a computer for most of the day, chatting to people they've never met and watching anime. there is no normal person, we are all different, you will never find the same person twice. take me for example, I love anime and can remember it extremly well, I'm strong, I can bench-press 45KG for 25 reps without slowing down, I'm not fast but I have excelent agility and I've practiced different types of hand to hand combat and armed bombat. I sing and listen to rock and country music, I speak 9 languages yet I cannot write in most of them or translate them and I even have trouble with english sometimes. you won't find another person exactly like me on this earth. so I say to you, tell those people to define the normal human and tell them that they do not exist Smile

Kira

Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:29 am by Kira

ok I didn't mean any offence to you Bozo. But you said you nearly broke a guys neck for calling you fat, Well I get bullied at my school. Teachers hate me so I have no where to go. Except to get comebacks and try to survive without punching someone in the face before the end of the year. But good advice I will try what you said.

bozo17

Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:41 am by bozo17

I you weren't trying to offend me Razz and have you told your parents about all this stuff?

Dark Duelist

Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:33 am by Dark Duelist

Listen.. I've never seen or heard of girls beating the crap outta boys in London Razz Seriously.. no offense to the girls but boys are naturally, physically stronger than girls.. you shouldn't let them do that to you.. man.. I can think of loads of fat jokes but I don't say them much.. I don't like to hurt people verbally but physically xD Anywho.. just tell your parents.. or get better friends Razz

Kira

Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:05 pm by Kira

Well if it happens again today then I am telling my parents. And The people who would actually consider me their friend are these two people. I had awesome friends last year until They all went to high school and left my at this crummy joint Mad Well nearly finished just got 9 more weeks >.< Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Lightbulb621

Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:47 pm by Lightbulb621

Ehh if they laugh at you, they aren't your friends. Period.

Wait, you've had an ex? Wow, I don't even consider middle school dating valid. It starts counting when you get to high school. For me at least.

Kira

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:46 am by Kira

Well I have said it quite a few times and I will say it again. They are the only one's who are willing to be my friend!

I got sick of their crap today and the kept hibernating my computer. and all the computers at my school are extreamely slow. So today when a kid kept hibernating it. That last time The P'D me off just they tiny bit. I snapped. Didn't care that there was a teacher standing right behind me. So I grabbed this kid and chucked him into the bin. (I know it sounds cruel but he has been giving me **** all year!) Well The teacher basically did nothing and I walked out of class. One of my friends came with me, which was good because he didn't care if he got in trouble. I stayed outside until half way through the day. Until that very kid came out and told me to come in. The last person in the world I wanted to see. >.<. And I hate to walk home. which took me about 40 minutes, in pouring rain! and When I get home, all alone, I get inside. Oh goody Very Happy NO POWER!! so now I am sitting in the dark. bored outta my brain. No lights but somehow the all the powerpoints work scratch

Soul Eater

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:54 am by Soul Eater

Razz:P:P Lol better update mine to see who's in worse mate, you got it easy I have it hard.

Dark Duelist

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:11 am by Dark Duelist

Hmm'z.. after what you've said before.. I find it hard that you threw this kid in the bin unless he's like very under-weight xD Lulz.. but nisch work! Wink

Lightbulb621

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:37 pm by Lightbulb621

I disagree. Not nice work. Don't result to violence even if you want to so badly. It's not worth it. I mean right now, it was probably nothing much. But if that sort of behavior continues...your future wouldn't be in the best condition. And these things just build and build and then when you snap BIG TIME it could be in the worst possible situation, maybe something that could affect your lifestyle or income. Just learn how to control your temper.^^

Dark Duelist

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:41 pm by Dark Duelist

Lulz.. ye.. I agree.. I know this kid.. he's my age.. he CAN hit someone but NO ONE CAN NOT hit him xD He gets pissed and he hits the person that hit him Razz It's quite funny actually.. you can't retaliate against him or he gets pissed.. I seriously urge you not to become like him xD

Kira

Post Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:43 am by Kira

It has been a while since I have updated so I decided to Razz Today wasn't as bad as usual. No Bagging, Getting Kicked in the ribs . . and . . other places? nothing really Everything was good. I should mention yesterday one of my friends came here (My House not AC Razz) and we were attempting to do Parkour. Like apparently Bozo does Razz And as we were doing I was jumping up walls and stuff yelling out "Ninja!" Because Ninja's are awesome! (Check my Pet) and all of a sudden he calls out hey I am gonna get Ninja lessons this Friday . . . WHAT?!?!?! So he gave me all the info and I asked my parents and they were a little hasty at first but eventually the got better and now I am doing NINJUTSU!! Can't wait until Friday

Kira

Post Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:22 pm by Kira

Well Everyone today went about the same as yesterday. Everything has been a bit better. Still can't wait till tomorrow Razz

mikefx

Post Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:37 am by mikefx

Ah!! Ninja = ( cut-throatius ninjutsu-useis head-rippus-offis assassinus Japanensis.) Laughing
We will have to re-name you Master Splinter and give you offerings of pizza.. Razz
Thats good your gonna be learning self defence though mate, stick with it, its good fun and you'l make some new friends aswell.
Ninja's are 1337 Cool the art of stealth.

Kira

Post Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:18 am by Kira

lol thanks mike I could never figure out what 1337 was Razz

mikefx

Post Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:09 am by mikefx

It means.. leet, elite.
use numbers as letters.. 1 = L, 3 = E, 7 = T, and so on.. got it now mate ?
And... " 1n 50v137 Ru5514, n00b pwn5 j00! " try reading that.. Laughing

Kira

Post Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:12 am by Kira

In Soviet Russia Noob pwns you? did I pass oh mighty Mike?

mikefx

Post Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:19 am by mikefx

Yippee!! yaaay!! you passed with flying colours Black Star... well done, now go to the top of the class.. . Laughing

Kira

Post Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:40 am by Kira

Yipee Ninja skills attack!!!! *Mike says you held onto it for as long as you could didn't you* Damnit!

mikefx

Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:26 am by mikefx

Ha ha.. Laughing
Now the next test for the 1337 Ninja black belt..
fill in the english translations from the 1337 words....
some people (5%) suffer from delusions of "1337|\|355".
they can become some of the "1337357" player's ever.
while most people(90%) are just "|\|0085" (and don't know it)
And finally...
45 n0t3d 41l f0rm5 0f 1337n355 c4n b3...b00m H3d5h07!!!!!!!
Laughing yeh ok, its all silly.. Laughing

Kira

Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:08 am by Kira

some people (5%) suffer from delusions of "leetness".
they can become some of the "leetest?" player's ever.
while most people(90%) are just "noobs" (and don't know it)
And finally...
as noted all forums? of leetness can be...boom Headshot !!!!!!! yeh ok, its all silly..

Did I pass Mike Sensai?

bozo17

Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:10 am by bozo17

lol spelling fail, it's sensei Razz and math fail, that's only 95% Razz but I digress Razz

Kira

Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:13 am by Kira

damnit! So close! I got all that number crap right but I didn't get sensei! Oh well I am good at english and sh** at Japanese Razz

mikefx

Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:27 pm by mikefx

Huh!!? what number crap!!? that, master Black Star is the leetest code ever...
Just think of a whole school essay writen like that.... Laughing ha ha, the teachers would never be able to understand it..
And yes.. you passed the Ninja code of 1337 awesomeness..black belt.
now use the leet code wisely young master Black Star, leet can only be used for defence, never for attacking others....... and never ever against a Pirate, cause Pirates are the immortals of 1337.
(Yeh ok, i'm making this up as i go along.. Rolling Eyes )

Kira

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:27 am by Kira

Well today I got my head bashed into a table by a psycho who thought I wanted to fight him. Apparently The Teacher didn't see it. Even though it happened twice. But when I hit him he saw that. Which was complete bullsh**. I came home and told my parents as someone suggested (Bozo I think) and now They might be ringing the school.

mikefx

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:41 am by mikefx

Thats an old trick, saying to someone that you heard they wanted to fight you... Rolling Eyes
hope your heads ok though mate.
And wtf... your parents "maybe" phoning the school.... never mind phoning, they should be right down there to see the head and find out just wtf is going on.
But you did the right thing telling your parents, you should've done that ages ago.

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion