Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wut am I doing with my life? T.T

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PrettyInPink

PrettyInPink

Soo... This is my blog! Very Happy -awkward silence- I've quit RuneScape! That's right >Surprised I know it sounds impossible but I have >.> I'll most probs re-join rs by October >.> I've decided imma concentrate on trying to get into college <.< and going to parties 'o.0 Anywayyy... erm wut do I talk about now? >.< Ahhhh I know =o ANIME! #_# I can't wait for the next episode of Bleach >.< In case you don't watch Bleach then you should start watching it =o Its epic >.> (for various reasons which I can't be bothered to list #_#) Ok... I've got nothing else to say <.< Be seeing you around with hopefully better content #_#

Share this post on: reddit

Soul Eater

Post Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:17 pm by Soul Eater

Bleach is a brilliant anime. I am up to the first filler arc, its good so far. I have seen so many anime.

Sumu

Post Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:51 am by Sumu

I agree with soul on that.

PrettyInPink

Post Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:13 pm by PrettyInPink

=o First filler arc? -strains memory- oooh the Bount Arc Very Happy I love the fight between Mabashi and Sui-Feng (or Soifon, however you wanna spell it). She rocks wayyyy too much >.>

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion