Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51a art gallery - Page 3 Empty Re: a art gallery Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:52 am

Kun

Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Calm down Fred Vedu you also need to be careful of what you post of what you may not even know the f**** situation lets close this arguement we don't want A-C to get a bad name

52a art gallery - Page 3 Empty Re: a art gallery Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:04 am

Fred100

Founder
Founder
No it's alright Kun , VEDU will be the one who'll gonna pay for the damage.
SO no worries!
I say let's copy stuff some more and CLAIM to be OURS and NOT their owners as vedu's gonna pay for the damage!!
YAY FOR VEDUU!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
And really vedu , You need to get a humor , and know which one? SENSE OF HUMOR , did you even checked out the replies BEFORE telling me to SHUT THE F*** UP?
Lemme guess , *imma veduuu , oooh who gives a shit! , lets just use our puny head and reply to the last reply and make commitments! *oinky* *oinky*!*

53a art gallery - Page 3 Empty Re: a art gallery Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:35 am

mikefx

Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Over the top and well out of order Fred, your letting that sarcasm go wild mate..
As for me, I stand by what I posted earlier, this thread is looking to much like online bullying, and that sorta stuff, I will not have anything to do wth.
Now, I'm not gonna post anymore until I see if this dies down, if not, then i'm out of here, and bex say's so is she.. " wowf!! wowf!! " Rolling Eyes
So, maybe later guys.. maybe not.

54a art gallery - Page 3 Empty Re: a art gallery Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:07 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Okay now mike , Here the case going on is about something else and you're making it sound something else , I've sent chizoro Pms regarding the same things but what he does is read them and doesn't replies to them and when I Try to talk to him in the chatbox he'd stop replying , and leave...Now YOU tell me , HOW IN THE WORLD DO I COMMUNICATE TO HIM PRIVATELY!? , And at first he posted some works claiming to be his works , But LATER they became works from a "SOFTWARE" , and when the matter was given enough push , it became a "Mongolian Website" which we obviously can't understand , and for confirming if there really is there any site like that , I sent him a PM , but Had the same response , he read it and left it as it is , and Mike , you go with appreciation a BIT too much without going in , AND WHEN I DON'T GET ANY RESPONSE FROM HIM WHEN I'M TRY TO COMMUNICATE WITH HIM PRIVATELY ,THEN HOW IN THE WORLD AM I SUPPOSED TO CONFIRM STUFF THEN!?
Do I know him? Oooh , lemme guess , Uh huh , yeah , I'll guess his phone number which'll be of Mongolia from ALL THE WAY BACK FROM INDIA!?!?
HOLY CRAP HOW IN THE WORLD ARE YOU STANDING BY LIKE THAT!?
Mike seriously , claiming someone else's work without giving the owner the credit is called "RIPPING" which I really DO NOT WANT in the forum , and I'm being shown as the BAD GUY here only because I'm trying to defend the forum!?

55a art gallery - Page 3 Empty Re: a art gallery Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:39 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Well, this topic is now a complaining topic Very Happy And it's LOL! Very Happy Well, I just want to say "ffs, just lock this topic already xD" Well, I ain't gonna get into this fight, so bye bye Very Happy

56a art gallery - Page 3 Empty Re: a art gallery Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:54 pm

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
I agree with Darkness just f***in lock this topic and send it to basket we have no need of it anymore if users are gonna fight against eachother. If you don't know the situation and you came out of no where btw you just made it worse -_-

57a art gallery - Page 3 Empty Re: a art gallery Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:30 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Okay seriosly , what do YOU think I don't wanna lock it?
I cannot accuse a guy of a thing which he din't do without confirming , and THAT IS WHAT I AM TRYING TO DO by contacting him through PMs

58a art gallery - Page 3 Empty Re: a art gallery Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:28 pm

Lightbulb621

Lightbulb621
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Err, Fred, if you ask questions, the users are obviously gonna answer you--which would make the discussion grow longer and longer in this thread.
Everyone should just stop. Like, no more replying to this thread until Fred gets the confirmation.

59a art gallery - Page 3 Empty Re: a art gallery Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:55 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
YES that's the only thing I'm trying to tell these guys , just stop replying to this thread damnit

60a art gallery - Page 3 Empty Re: a art gallery Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:24 pm

chizoro

i sent u the site happy

61a art gallery - Page 3 Empty Re: a art gallery Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:46 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Thank you chizoro , and as you see we're a art forum so we don't rip stuff so it'd be alright if you would just give the credit to the site instead of claiming to be yours Smile
I'll edit your topic , So the thing we concluded here is ,
It's not his , But the credit goes for the works goes to ehlel , a mongolian site Smile
Now you may continue posting in here , This thread will NOT be locked since the credit is been given to the real owner now.
Thank you , and those are pretty nice works Wink

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

a art gallery - Page 3 2q31yzt a art gallery - Page 3 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion