Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Happyfriend's ART Gallery Empty Happyfriend's ART Gallery Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:48 am

happyfriend

happyfriend
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Happyfriend's ART Gallery Ojkpih

2Happyfriend's ART Gallery Empty Re: Happyfriend's ART Gallery Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:50 am

Mystic_gohan

Mystic_gohan
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Nice but don't you think the white dots are quite shabby ?

3Happyfriend's ART Gallery Empty Re: Happyfriend's ART Gallery Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:02 am

happyfriend

happyfriend
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
..thats the effect of it!.....it make u think of the old memories that left your mind...
i wanted it to look like that!Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

4Happyfriend's ART Gallery Empty Re: Happyfriend's ART Gallery Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:55 am

ankillien

ankillien
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Nice one buddy.

http://webartzforum.com

5Happyfriend's ART Gallery Empty Re: Happyfriend's ART Gallery Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:05 am

happyfriend

happyfriend
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
thank u anki!Smile

6Happyfriend's ART Gallery Empty Re: Happyfriend's ART Gallery Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:43 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Uhh just like MG said?
ANd What software have you been using?

7Happyfriend's ART Gallery Empty Re: Happyfriend's ART Gallery Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:17 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Thats actually a very good picture Happyfriend, it has a great oil painting effects with nice colouring, and i like the shadowing from the figures, very nicely created, very good artwork mate.

8Happyfriend's ART Gallery Empty Re: Happyfriend's ART Gallery Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:12 am

ViKtory

ViKtory
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Only one? I'd like to see more in a "gallery".. Anyway, AWESOME!

9Happyfriend's ART Gallery Empty Re: Happyfriend's ART Gallery Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:18 pm

happyfriend

happyfriend
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Happyfriend's ART Gallery 23ku4bd

thank you for the comment!

and fred i am using the ordinary photoshop

Last edited by happyfriend on Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

10Happyfriend's ART Gallery Empty Re: Happyfriend's ART Gallery Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:23 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Uhh , they aren't good , they ain't bad either ,
I can imagine who taught you those Neutral

11Happyfriend's ART Gallery Empty Re: Happyfriend's ART Gallery Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:25 pm

happyfriend

happyfriend
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
i taught it myself!

i made this within 10mins!lol!

the wolf pic was not cut properly and the tree is light!

Last edited by happyfriend on Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

12Happyfriend's ART Gallery Empty Re: Happyfriend's ART Gallery Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:32 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Uhh , I hope you know that taught actually means when you teach someone Neutral

13Happyfriend's ART Gallery Empty Re: Happyfriend's ART Gallery Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:34 pm

happyfriend

happyfriend
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Fred100 wrote:Uhh , I hope you know that taught actually means when you teach someone Neutral

hmmm...
sorry i meant i learned photoshop by myself!.! Wink

14Happyfriend's ART Gallery Empty Re: Happyfriend's ART Gallery Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:11 am

-Pain-

-Pain-
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
it's all nice ..good work happy ...

15Happyfriend's ART Gallery Empty Re: Happyfriend's ART Gallery Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:06 am

happyfriend

happyfriend
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
thanks blue

16Happyfriend's ART Gallery Empty Re: Happyfriend's ART Gallery Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:38 am

fireascent

fireascent
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
awesome happy really good work

http://unityforumz.forumotion.com

17Happyfriend's ART Gallery Empty Re: Happyfriend's ART Gallery Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:41 am

happyfriend

happyfriend
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
thank you fire!SmileSmileSmile

18Happyfriend's ART Gallery Empty Re: Happyfriend's ART Gallery Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:20 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
I like the wolf picture aswell, it could do with a bit of tidying up, but the idea is there and looking good.

19Happyfriend's ART Gallery Empty Re: Happyfriend's ART Gallery Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:21 am

happyfriend

happyfriend
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
yeah i understand mike!i did it really fast!

next time i would take more time!

thank you for the comment!

20Happyfriend's ART Gallery Empty Re: Happyfriend's ART Gallery Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:02 am

happyfriend

happyfriend
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Happyfriend's ART Gallery Vcvy41

21Happyfriend's ART Gallery Empty Re: Happyfriend's ART Gallery Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:02 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Nice artwork Happyfriend, a very effective picture with good colours.
maybe you could add a gradient between the black and the blue so that the colours change gradually from black to blue.
But a very nice picture, well done.

22Happyfriend's ART Gallery Empty Re: Happyfriend's ART Gallery Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:07 am

happyfriend

happyfriend
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
thank you very much mike!Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

23Happyfriend's ART Gallery Empty Re: Happyfriend's ART Gallery Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:54 am

Alisha

Alisha
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
very nice work

24Happyfriend's ART Gallery Empty Re: Happyfriend's ART Gallery Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:29 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
I really like that wolf picture, that would make a very good desktop background, it just needs a little bit more work done to it to tidy it up a bit.
really good artwork though.

25Happyfriend's ART Gallery Empty Re: Happyfriend's ART Gallery Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:48 am

Guitar Person

Nice work!
I like the first one, it looks like a real drawing but you made it on Photoshop which makes it really good!

-Guitar

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Happyfriend's ART Gallery 2q31yzt Happyfriend's ART Gallery 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion