Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My GFX gallery!Do visit Empty My GFX gallery!Do visit Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:07 pm

doomsdayman2

doomsdayman2
First of all i wud lyk to show yu'all some signatures i made for the crazykart fforums(BTW FYI crazykart is mmo game in which we race for more info search on wikipedia or goto www.crazykart.in) .So here are the sigs i made fr some ppl thr

My GFX gallery!Do visit 2zxwf9c

My GFX gallery!Do visit 2j3qwsw

My GFX gallery!Do visit 11mdetj

My GFX gallery!Do visit 2we9p1h

My GFX gallery!Do visit 2r7x98n

My GFX gallery!Do visit Wb2ph4

the names nice abh ,gm force,immulove were the names of members on the forums thr.NOW FR THE SIGS I MADE RECENTLY

THE C.RONALDO SIG
My GFX gallery!Do visit 14ilohk

THIS ONE IS SOOO LAME ,I WAS GETTING BORED SO I MADE THIS
My GFX gallery!Do visit 2nte4bd

my fav signature ,i love this
My GFX gallery!Do visit 29bd6av

the saiyan prince.(i really lyk the vegeta standing out effect in this one )
My GFX gallery!Do visit 10ndy0m

now for some banners and wallpapers whatever u call them

My GFX gallery!Do visit 2d7aogi

My GFX gallery!Do visit 2co0bv9

WELL THATS PRETTY MUCH IT HOPING TO UPLOAD MORE SOON .
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

p.s.for viewing the whole banner right click on the the photo then copy image url ,paste it in another tab and hit enter Shocked

Last edited by doomsdayman2 on Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:25 am; edited 3 times in total

2My GFX gallery!Do visit Empty Re: My GFX gallery!Do visit Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:34 am

Dbz7

Dbz7
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Absolutely cooool!!!!

3My GFX gallery!Do visit Empty Re: My GFX gallery!Do visit Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:56 am

doomsdayman2

doomsdayman2
Thanx.I appreciate it alot.Which was ur favourite one?

4My GFX gallery!Do visit Empty Re: My GFX gallery!Do visit Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:38 pm

doomsdayman2

doomsdayman2
did'nt any1 lyk my skills Sad pale

5My GFX gallery!Do visit Empty Re: My GFX gallery!Do visit Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:32 am

doomsdayman2

doomsdayman2
sad no use postin here .No one ever gives new tips and doesnt tell how is the artwork baaaaah

6My GFX gallery!Do visit Empty Re: My GFX gallery!Do visit Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:20 pm

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
Sorry Mate The Forum is in Inactivity at the moment but you're great! I really Like your Sigs! But try to get some better renders for them. The wallpapers are incredible as well! Keep it up! I Agree

http://www.gaming-galaxy.forumotion.com

7My GFX gallery!Do visit Empty Re: My GFX gallery!Do visit Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:46 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
nice ones but the thing missing is clarity i mean quality of sigs an be sure while adding text effects that it suits the background and gives the thing a good look
KEEP IMPROVING!!!!

8My GFX gallery!Do visit Empty Re: My GFX gallery!Do visit Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:51 am

doomsdayman2

doomsdayman2
thanx sandeep

9My GFX gallery!Do visit Empty Re: My GFX gallery!Do visit Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:34 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Some very good artwork there mate, but there's a few that are kinda blurred, like theyve been reduced in size and havnt kept the clarity properly.
But overall, very good creations with good definition and depth.
great work mate, keep them coming..

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

My GFX gallery!Do visit 2q31yzt My GFX gallery!Do visit 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion