Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51soul eater anime - Page 3 Empty Re: soul eater anime Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:01 am

Kun

Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Thats because you watch the screwed up english dub...

52soul eater anime - Page 3 Empty Re: soul eater anime Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:36 pm

bozo17

Ex-Staff
I can't be bothered watching the subbed version Razz

53soul eater anime - Page 3 Empty Re: soul eater anime Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:19 am

bozo17

Ex-Staff
I've decided to add some info on some characters, the first is madusa, madusa is a witch, but is specificly known as the snake witch cause she controls thousands of snakes, her plan was to revive the kishin Asura, she seceeded but at the cost of her life, but she was able to seal her soul inside a snake and escape. the first time she dies, she was kill by stein and spirit, will give info on them later

this is madusa

Spoiler:

54soul eater anime - Page 3 Empty Re: soul eater anime Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:54 am

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
I heard from a friend thats this is pretty awesome to watch!

http://www.sportsandanime.forumotion.com

55soul eater anime - Page 3 Empty Re: soul eater anime Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:04 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
it's a very unique anime

56soul eater anime - Page 3 Empty Re: soul eater anime Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:34 pm

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
the next character i'd like to introduce it blair the cat. in the first ep of soul eater, soul and maka go after blair because she took the form of a human and they thought she was a witch, when in reality she's just a cat with a lot of magical powers. it's possible that the creaters got her name from the movie "the blair witch project"

this is blair in her human form

Spoiler:

and cat form

Spoiler:

57soul eater anime - Page 3 Empty Re: soul eater anime Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:47 pm

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
the next character is spirit also known as "death scythe", spirit is maka's dad and is now seperated from his wife due to some....adult reasons XD spirit was the last weapon to become a death scythe and is now the grim reaper's current weapon of choise.

this is spirit

Spoiler:

58soul eater anime - Page 3 Empty Re: soul eater anime Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:42 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
the next character is stein or as people would know him as frankenstein. before Maka's father was the weapon of her mother, spirit was the weapon of stein. stein has the power to resonate with anyone and is able to pplace part of his soul inside an enemy allowing him to have full control over them

this is stein

Spoiler:

59soul eater anime - Page 3 Empty Re: soul eater anime Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:17 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
another character is crona, crona is a child around maka's age, it is unknown if crona is a boy or a girl, personaly I think crona's a girl, crona is actually the child of medusa. crona is a meister known as a deamon swordsman, and weilds the deamon sword ragnarok who I will explain next.

this is crona

Spoiler:

60soul eater anime - Page 3 Empty Re: soul eater anime Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
the next character is ragnorock, ragnorock is a weapon known as the "demon sword" when medusa found it, she melted it down into a substance known as "black blood" she then put the blackblood inside crona, so whenever crona is cut, the black blood will harden and heal him/her. whenever ragnorock wants to appear, he comes out of crona's spine but is still attached to him/her.

this is ragnarok

Spoiler:

61soul eater anime - Page 3 Empty Re: soul eater anime Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:00 am

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
Why is he known as demon sword?

62soul eater anime - Page 3 Empty Re: soul eater anime Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:01 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
that's just what he was called

63soul eater anime - Page 3 Empty Re: soul eater anime Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:06 am

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
Ohhh ok and bozo do you have a certain website were u get all the anime from? if so can you PM me the link?

64soul eater anime - Page 3 Empty Re: soul eater anime Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:53 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
here's the soul eater trailer and believe me, it's the best one I could find