Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26full metal alchemist anime - Page 2 Empty Re: full metal alchemist anime Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:47 pm

bozo17

Ex-Staff
yeh it's for both and lol, I'm on ep 40 of FMA and ep 16 of FMAB, waiting for it to be dubbed Razz

27full metal alchemist anime - Page 2 Empty Re: full metal alchemist anime Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:16 pm

Kun

Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
FMA sounds better dubbed. Though most anime's better not dubbed.

28full metal alchemist anime - Page 2 Empty Re: full metal alchemist anime Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:17 pm

Lightbulb621

Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
I personally like it subbed--well, for the FMAB version.

29full metal alchemist anime - Page 2 Empty Re: full metal alchemist anime Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:24 pm

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
I haven't seen FMAB yet so it may be good subbed Very Happy

30full metal alchemist anime - Page 2 Empty Re: full metal alchemist anime Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:05 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
anyway, moving on

The next military member is Mease Hughes.
Hughes is extremely funny, he always brags about his daughter and even his
wife. Hughes and mustang had been together since the military academy, but hughes
gets on mustang’s nerves when he talks about his family. Hughes is my 2nd
fav character, right behind mustang

This is hughes

Spoiler:

31full metal alchemist anime - Page 2 Empty Re: full metal alchemist anime Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:22 am

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
LOL hughes is awesome in the episode where he's announcing the duel between Fire and Fullmetal he shows his girls picture Razz

32full metal alchemist anime - Page 2 Empty Re: full metal alchemist anime Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:27 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
yeh

"ladies and gentelmen I present to you"
*sheet falls of large canvas*
"my daughter"

I rofled Razz

33full metal alchemist anime - Page 2 Empty Re: full metal alchemist anime Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:35 pm

Lightbulb621

Lightbulb621
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Hahahaha
Spoiler:

34full metal alchemist anime - Page 2 Empty Re: full metal alchemist anime Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:45 pm

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
I know right die envy DAMN YOU!

35full metal alchemist anime - Page 2 Empty Re: full metal alchemist anime Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:51 pm

Lightbulb621

Lightbulb621
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
He's kinda funny though. xD He's probably my favorite out of all the Homunculus.

36full metal alchemist anime - Page 2 Empty Re: full metal alchemist anime Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:27 pm

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
I like the fat one Gluttonny

37full metal alchemist anime - Page 2 Empty Re: full metal alchemist anime Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:40 pm

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
I hate envy for killing hughes, but my fav homunculus would be greed

38full metal alchemist anime - Page 2 Empty Re: full metal alchemist anime Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:41 pm

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
My least favourite is pride DAMN YOU!

39full metal alchemist anime - Page 2 Empty Re: full metal alchemist anime Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:42 pm

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
which one? the one from FMA or the one from FMAB and the manga?

40full metal alchemist anime - Page 2 Empty Re: full metal alchemist anime Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:45 pm

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
The manga and FMAB

41full metal alchemist anime - Page 2 Empty Re: full metal alchemist anime Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:46 pm

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
ok, why exactly do you hate him?

42full metal alchemist anime - Page 2 Empty Re: full metal alchemist anime Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:47 pm

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Iunno i dislike him from all the homonclus for some reason Razz

43full metal alchemist anime - Page 2 Empty Re: full metal alchemist anime Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:49 pm

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
lol, my least fav would be sloth (FMAB and manga version)

44full metal alchemist anime - Page 2 Empty Re: full metal alchemist anime Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:52 pm

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Sloth rules Razz (Just because you dislike him XD) Razz

45full metal alchemist anime - Page 2 Empty Re: full metal alchemist anime Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:20 pm

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
lol, but something I don't understand in the normal FMA, why did they make sloth a woman and give her water powers, that makes 0 sense what so ever

46full metal alchemist anime - Page 2 Empty Re: full metal alchemist anime Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:22 pm

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Thats why FMA stuffed up and couldn't continue to rain supreme they didn't follow manga at all

47full metal alchemist anime - Page 2 Empty Re: full metal alchemist anime Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:28 pm

Lightbulb621

Lightbulb621
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
And that's the main reason why FMAB is so much better.

48full metal alchemist anime - Page 2 Empty Re: full metal alchemist anime Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:31 pm

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
exactly, there is only 1 good FMA ep that was not in the manga and that's ep 13 "fullmetal VS flame" the ep where ed and mustang have a fight

49full metal alchemist anime - Page 2 Empty Re: full metal alchemist anime Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:34 pm

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Lol that episodes awsome since it has plenty of humour Razz

50full metal alchemist anime - Page 2 Empty Re: full metal alchemist anime Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:35 pm

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
any way

The next character in the military was
Führer king Bradley. This guy is the leader of the state military, the highest
rank. But this guy has a dark secret to hide, what could it be?

This is Führer king bradley

Spoiler:

51full metal alchemist anime - Page 2 Empty Re: full metal alchemist anime Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:45 pm

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Die Fuhrer punches his eye out D:< my least fave char

52full metal alchemist anime - Page 2 Empty Re: full metal alchemist anime Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:46 pm

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
he was a good actor though, they should get him on broadway Razz

53full metal alchemist anime - Page 2 Empty Re: full metal alchemist anime Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:49 pm

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
The next main character is scar. Scar is an
ishvalan, a race of people to the east of where the state military is. Scar
hates state alchemists because one killed his family, scar has been going
round, killing off state alchemists one by one, he then met ed and had a little
bit of a hard time

This is scar

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

full metal alchemist anime - Page 2 2q31yzt full metal alchemist anime - Page 2 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion