Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51+dd. Gee Buttersnaps GFX Gallery - Page 3 Empty Re: +dd. Gee Buttersnaps GFX Gallery Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:18 am

Dark Duelist

Ex-Staff
Wow, these works are awesome =) I really like the second sonic sig, it has flow, great colours and effects, but you kinda filled the background with a C4D.
1st 7/10 (The left side of it is very good but the right side is kinda too much)
2nd 9/10 (Reason above)
3rd 7.5/10 (Kinda plain and could've blurred some of the loose effects)
4th 7/10 (The background is ok but the renders don't fit it that well)

52+dd. Gee Buttersnaps GFX Gallery - Page 3 Empty Re: +dd. Gee Buttersnaps GFX Gallery Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:35 am

+dd. Gee Buttersnaps

Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
i think your confusing left and right dude....
and KINDA filled the background with a C4D? anything else would have killed the flow.... and whats so bad about a C4D? sounds like your against them.

remember everyone, i wont have pretty things to say about your sigs when i decide whether or not i will critique them.

53+dd. Gee Buttersnaps GFX Gallery - Page 3 Empty Re: +dd. Gee Buttersnaps GFX Gallery Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:01 pm

Avian

I'd rank some of the stuff I see low mod-high mod. You're really quite good, but work on lighting.

54+dd. Gee Buttersnaps GFX Gallery - Page 3 Empty Re: +dd. Gee Buttersnaps GFX Gallery Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:05 pm

+dd. Gee Buttersnaps

+dd. Gee Buttersnaps
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
focusing on one aspect of the sig is really not my style, cuz one would fail at every other aspect

55+dd. Gee Buttersnaps GFX Gallery - Page 3 Empty Re: +dd. Gee Buttersnaps GFX Gallery Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:07 pm

Avian

True but I see your lighting going to the shadows.

56+dd. Gee Buttersnaps GFX Gallery - Page 3 Empty Re: +dd. Gee Buttersnaps GFX Gallery Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:52 am

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Theres nothing wrong with his lighting as far as I can see. Thats the way he wants it theres no right or wrong in lighting because its different for every Photograph.

+DD i've posted in this loads but honestly I don't know why I never posted this but you are the best graphics designer here all I can say Very Happy

57+dd. Gee Buttersnaps GFX Gallery - Page 3 Empty Re: +dd. Gee Buttersnaps GFX Gallery Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:48 am

Avian

+DD from a daily deviant?

58+dd. Gee Buttersnaps GFX Gallery - Page 3 Empty Re: +dd. Gee Buttersnaps GFX Gallery Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:29 am

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
Well Kun he did make AC banner. So he is a very skilled person.

http://www.sportsandanime.forumotion.com

59+dd. Gee Buttersnaps GFX Gallery - Page 3 Empty Re: +dd. Gee Buttersnaps GFX Gallery Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:41 am

+dd. Gee Buttersnaps

+dd. Gee Buttersnaps
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Avian wrote:+DD from a daily deviant?

no, im from this resource group called digital delusions

http://digitaldelusions.com/site/

60+dd. Gee Buttersnaps GFX Gallery - Page 3 Empty Re: +dd. Gee Buttersnaps GFX Gallery Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:50 pm

Avian

Don't need to remind me, they're on effectspot. <3

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

+dd. Gee Buttersnaps GFX Gallery - Page 3 2q31yzt +dd. Gee Buttersnaps GFX Gallery - Page 3 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion