Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bozo's life on screen

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

bozo17

Ex-Staff

well what is there to say about me?

I love anime and manga, I've seen more than anyone else I know

I'm an actor, I've stared in plays (not just school ones)

I'm a singer, was lead singer in a band but we broke up not too long ago

i'm a sergeant in the Australian Army Cadets and will be promoted at the end of the year

I'm trained in 3 types of unarmed combat and over 20 types of armed combat

I have a job at an electronics shop

I love reading and gaming

that's pretty much it Razz

Share this post on: reddit

Post Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:51 am by Kira

Yummy I love Ravioli Razz you're lucky

Post Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:45 am by bozo17

pasta day today, I've got spagetti bog for dinner yum Very Happy

bozo17

Post Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:24 am by bozo17

not much really happened today, got out of bed, thought I was going into town today to get my suit for my graduation, but it never happened, so we're going in next weekend. ravioli for breakfast today and my new bed arrived, my old one was tough so I upgraded to a soft queen sized bed Razz

oh I forgot to mention the every school in my state had a pupil free day today, so NO SCHOOL

chinese food for dinner, yum

mikefx

Post Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:11 am by mikefx

Ah, the new suit for your graduation day, that'l cost you a bit mate, but its worth it.. I Agree

bozo17

Post Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:48 pm by bozo17

BIG NEWS TODAY!

ok, so I'm sitting in the libary at school today when a girl I've known sinse grade 8 comes up to me and asks if she can talk to me, I go to a corner with her and she tells me that she likes me and asks me out!

I can't believe this, this is the first ever time I've been asked out like this, I'm so happy I could cry Smile Sad Smile

Soul Eater

Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:19 am by Soul Eater

Don't Cry dude it ain't manly Razz Congrats mate, hope it all works out Very Happy

Kira

Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:54 am by Kira

yeah congratz I Agree hmm. . . Your in year 13? I Believe it is in QL that means 5 years?

bozo17

Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:55 am by bozo17

grade 12 and 17 y.o Razz

mikefx

Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:31 am by mikefx

I Agree Nice one Bozo.. now you need more money to treat her to a meal, go to the cinema buy her chocolates and the list goes on and on.. Razz ha ha, your gonna be skint all the time now.. Laughing
o/jokin..
nice one mate.

bozo17

Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:03 am by bozo17

thanx guys, wow 17 y.o and my first GF, yeah that's always worth an award Razz

bozo17

Post Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:50 am by bozo17

sad news today, my internet has hit 100% download, now it's running extremly slow Sad next year we're upgrading to 100gb of download, upossed to the 15gb we have now. i'll be able to watch so much por.....I mean anime Razz

bozo17

Post Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:41 am by bozo17

something new I found out aout my GF today, 1. she loves guys in uniform, so could be why she likes me (my army cadet uniform Razz) 2. she's a great kisser Bozo's life on screen - Page 2 28763

Jakey

Post Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:43 am by Jakey

your only up to first base. I'm up to second base at the moment. Razz (jk) You'd be ahead of me at the moment.

bozo17

Post Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:47 am by bozo17

@ jake: kissing is 2nd base Razz, first base is just holding hands Razz 3rd base is.........bow-chika-bow-wow

@soul: then get off your backside and go get one Razz

Jakey

Post Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:48 am by Jakey

So I'm on 3rd base at the moment. Razz

bozo17

Post Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:51 am by bozo17

sure you are mate Razz

Lightbulb621

Post Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:18 pm by Lightbulb621

Dude nooo. I thought 1st base is kissing, 2nd base is making out and 3rd base is sex.
I'm still on home. D;

Mr. MINTJAM

Post Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:57 pm by Mr. MINTJAM

The 'base' talk has always confused me xD I only ever heard about it in movies.

bozo17

Post Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:25 pm by bozo17

kissing is pretty much making out Razz so yeah, 1st base: hand holding, 2nd base: kissing/making out, 3rd base: bow-chicka-bow-wow Razz

Fred100

Post Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:09 am by Fred100

Split and Merged with Random Chat Thread - 1.
No need for a Thank you Smile
Just erasing the spam posts Smile

bozo17

Post Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:37 am by bozo17

I put my foot in it again, but this time it was here. I messed up big time. because of me some members have left, fred if you read this, I'm sorry

Dark Duelist

Post Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:41 am by Dark Duelist

Damn, I always miss everything =.='

Kira

Post Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:23 pm by Kira

Well I wanted to miss it because I got 6 warnings. Anyway looks like things are back to normal Razz. Don't put your foot in and mess it up with your GF again. Razz

bozo17

Post Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:47 pm by bozo17

well I awoke to something hurtful today. I went onto youtube and notice that the vid I uploaded a few weeks ago got a comment. a guy thought it was absolute sh*t and kept calling me a fat@$$. you know what I did, I blocked the @$$hole, deleted the comment and and sent him a message back, if fred doesn't mind me swearing here I'll post it Razz

Kira

Post Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:37 pm by Kira

What? If I met him in real life I would have just killed him!!

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion