Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26iphone/ipod games etc. - Page 2 Empty Re: iphone/ipod games etc. Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:06 pm

Jakey

Support Mod
Support Mod
You gotta love worms.

I'll get that when I get my new iPod. Smile

http://sportschat-666.forumotion.com/index.htm

27iphone/ipod games etc. - Page 2 Empty Re: iphone/ipod games etc. Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:32 pm

Soul Eater

Ex-Staff
Ill get it but when my internet strts fresh, i used up to much Razz

http://www.sportsandanime.forumotion.com

28iphone/ipod games etc. - Page 2 Empty Re: iphone/ipod games etc. Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:50 pm

mikefx

Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Support the Worms Basketball Team...... Yippee!!
iphone/ipod games etc. - Page 2 O5e1ax
Laughing
And lots of... Freebies...
website link...
http://www.148apps.com/top-apps/top-free-iphone-apps/
Enjoy.. Yippee!!

29iphone/ipod games etc. - Page 2 Empty Re: iphone/ipod games etc. Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:23 pm

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
Razz Love the T-Shirt, any way thanx for the link Mike.

30iphone/ipod games etc. - Page 2 Empty Re: iphone/ipod games etc. Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:06 pm

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
muhahaha you're goin' down worms!! Saturday Basketball game! I'm gonna beat you Twisted Evil lol anymore Mike?

http://www.gaming-galaxy.forumotion.com

31iphone/ipod games etc. - Page 2 Empty Re: iphone/ipod games etc. Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:07 pm

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
Mike your on my team right?.... Uhhh he says yes Laughing

Theres Tap Tap reenge 3

Its freed and its like guitar hero on iPod. Sorry i dont have pics.

32iphone/ipod games etc. - Page 2 Empty Re: iphone/ipod games etc. Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:14 pm

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
are these the icons? iphone/ipod games etc. - Page 2 68f29f

iphone/ipod games etc. - Page 2 W8ncef

http://www.gaming-galaxy.forumotion.com

33iphone/ipod games etc. - Page 2 Empty Re: iphone/ipod games etc. Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:00 pm

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
ahh great share mike Smile

34iphone/ipod games etc. - Page 2 Empty Re: iphone/ipod games etc. Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:06 pm

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
Yer thats them.

35iphone/ipod games etc. - Page 2 Empty Re: iphone/ipod games etc. Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:16 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
A classic game.. Smile that most of us have played at one time...
- Ultimate.Hangman.v1.10.
iphone/ipod games etc. - Page 2 2colehf
About...
English categories include: Vocabulary Words 1, Vocabulary Words 2, Vocabulary Words 3, Vocabulary Words 4, Vocabulary Words 5, Adjectives, Verbs, Animals, Christmas & Winter, Clothes, Countries, Elements, Foods, Fruits & Veggies, Human Body, Kings & Pirates, Plants & Trees, Sports, Basic English Random, SAT I, SAT II, SAT III, SAT IV, SAT V and SAT Random. Expand your vocabulary! In app dictionary lookups from 1 of 6 reference sites allows you to learn more about words you did not know. This is really great for those SAT word lists.
iphone/ipod games etc. - Page 2 21cb8

Features:-
•4 different themes to choose from.
•73 word categories including 7 random modes with advanced engine to avoid repeats.
•OpenFeint enabled with global leaderboards and achievements.
•Both 1 player and 2 player modes.
•In 2 player mode one player enters a word for the other to guess.
•Play as long as you can, after each correct word a new scene and word appears.
•Great background music and sound effects.
•Fun and educational at the same.
study

36iphone/ipod games etc. - Page 2 Empty Monkey see, Monkey chew. Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:09 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
- Bolt.Creative.Inc.Pocket.God.Episode.33.v1.34.iPhone.iPod.Touch.
iphone/ipod games etc. - Page 2 152nz43
About...
Ape Mountain is infested with monkeys! Attract them with bananas and watch them create chaos. You can help or hinder them. Also included is Dance Pack Too, featuring the first ever app POP SONG: “The Pocket God Update Song” written and performed by Jonathan Mann as well as 6 other dances. Be sure to check out the first two issues of the Pocket God comic, available on iTunes!.
iphone/ipod games etc. - Page 2 14lrno1

37iphone/ipod games etc. - Page 2 Empty Re: iphone/ipod games etc. Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:33 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Spartacus Blood and Sand, iPhone & iPod touch.
iphone/ipod games etc. - Page 2 2i26e0x
About...
Step into the arena. Hear the deafening roar of the crowd. Prepare to FIGHT The Roman legions have disgraced you and the path to avenge them is soaked with blood and brutality Prevail over your opponents in gruesome battles, and discover that the sword carves justice with a blade of retribution. Horrific tooth-and-nail fights ending in shocking carnage will quench your thirst for bloodshed. Finish your opponents with humiliating decapitations leaving them on the sand as a feast for circling vultures. You are the ultimate gladiator. You are Spartacus. Based on the Starz Original TV series Spartacus: Blood and Sand, this 3D fighting game allows players to engage in intense combat as our Thracian hero fights for survival and freedom. Vie to become the top gladiator of Capua, compete in head-to-head multiplayer battles via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, or customize your fighting experience in the challenge and survival modes. A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it.
iphone/ipod games etc. - Page 2 263fywl

Features:-
• Experience realistic 3D characters, settings, and weapons, all based on the original show
• Customize a variety of fight conditions including: characters, locations, difficulty, time settings, and more
• Unlock characters as your fighting skills improve
• Challenge a friend to an intense multiplayer battle via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth

38iphone/ipod games etc. - Page 2 Empty Re: iphone/ipod games etc. Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:10 pm

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Aiseesoft iPod Software Pack.
iphone/ipod games etc. - Page 2 Qx44eq
About...
Aiseesoft iPod Software Pack combines five iPod software into one: Aiseesoft DVD to iPod Converter software(iPod DVD software), iPod Video software, iPod Transfer software, and iPhone Ringtone Maker, iPhone SMS Transfer. Therefore, this iPod Software Pack assists you to rip DVD and convert any video to iPod supporting formats, transfer files from iPod to PC, PC to iPod, iPod to iPod, as well as make iPhone ringtones and backup iPhone SMS easily.
Key Features:
•Set video/audio effect Define video settings, so you can set the Video Encoder, Frame Rate, Video Bitrate, Resolution.
•Trim, crop, merge.
•Improve the effects of interlacing video by using deinterlacing.
•Snapshot picture and preview.
•Support all iPods Support iPod, iPod nano, iPod classic, iPod shuffle, iPod touch, iPod touch 4, iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4.
Homepage...
http://www.aiseesoft.com/ipod-software-pack.html
Cool

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Here's another interesting app for the guys with the ithingy's..
Laughing
TuneIn.Radio.v1.7.1.iPad.iPhone.iPod.Touch.
iphone/ipod games etc. - Page 2 2hs6yzd
About...
TuneIn Radio is powered by RadioTime—the best radio directory available including music, talk, sports and news stations from all over the world. With RadioTime, you get more than just a list of stations. You get a radio guide that helps you find the shows and stations that matter to you. Plus, with TuneIn Radio, you can pause and rewind live radio just like your DVR.
Features..
•Record any station for playback later (on demand or with record timer)
•Alarm Clock
•Play MP3 and AAC stations in the background in Safari on non-multitasking capable devices
•RadioTime directory featuring 40,000+ radio stations and thousands of radio shows
•Simple, quick, and easy-to-use interface
•Browse or search for your favorite shows and find out what stations they’re currently available on
•Browse local stations with GPS or WiFi location, and much more.

40iphone/ipod games etc. - Page 2 Empty Re: iphone/ipod games etc. Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:34 am

ViKtory

ViKtory
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
I'm suure there is an OLDDD game which was on PC, just like Doomsday.

WORMS HELL YEAH!! I ♥️ that game!!
Thanks for the posts mike Very Happy

41iphone/ipod games etc. - Page 2 Empty Re: iphone/ipod games etc. Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:57 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
So youve been humming that song but dont know what its called..
well here's summit to help...
Soundhog.
iphone/ipod games etc. - Page 2 Oczv7
About...

SoundHound is an awesome app, very much like Shazam, which can listen to and identify music; however SoundHound goes a step farther by allowing you to identify songs by singing it, humming the tune, typing or speaking into the phone! Available for both Android and iPhone, once a song is tagged you get access to a lot of info about the artist including bio, related songs, and videos, option to buy the song with link to Amazon MP3 store, social sharing options, and lyrics if available.
iphone/ipod games etc. - Page 2 256ahvt
Features..
The world’s fastest music recognition on tunes playing from a speaker
• The world’s only singing and humming search
• Instant lyrics and artist info.
Homepage..
http://www.soundhound.com/
Cool

42iphone/ipod games etc. - Page 2 Empty Re: iphone/ipod games etc. Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:38 pm

Jakey

Jakey
Support Mod
Support Mod
Stick Cricket

It's my all-time favourite game on the computer, and now it's on the iPad/iPhone and iPod touch. It includes 5 overs ove All-Star Slog, and you can upgrade it to 10 overs and may other stuff for $3.99. It also includes Word Domination and 2 player.

iphone/ipod games etc. - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUqsql1DuuImBp1UoZ-cGrS_iEUuz-YpBrCgTBYd6_V8QeRzOC

It's a great game and it's freeee!

http://sportschat-666.forumotion.com/index.htm

43iphone/ipod games etc. - Page 2 Empty Re: iphone/ipod games etc. Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:40 am

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
IPL

Its an awesome game with 3 overs, the full version is 3:99 which I have Very Happy Its awesome , play as any team you want and play the complete season 3

44iphone/ipod games etc. - Page 2 Empty Re: iphone/ipod games etc. Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:19 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Rite, so its a race you want, to see who can post the most iphone/ipod stuff..
Razz
Great info stuff guys, keep on with the postings.. I Agree

45iphone/ipod games etc. - Page 2 Empty Re: iphone/ipod games etc. Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:23 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
The sequel fans have waited 16 years for is finally here – Sonic The Hedgehog™ 4 Episode I! Featuring enhanced gameplay elements, including the classic Sonic Spin Dash, and the versatile Homing Attack, Sonic 4 picks up right where Sonic and Knuckles™ left off.
iphone/ipod games etc. - Page 2 2a7sadx
Features...

•2 EXCLUSIVE LEVELS!!!
Two exclusive levels build specifically for the iPhone & iPod touch using the accelerometer.
•NEW MOVES
All of Sonic’s classic moves are available, including the newer Homing Attack which will add a new level of control and excitement.
•CLASSIC SONIC STAGES
Race through 4 unique zones containing 4 acts each as well as 7 special stages.
•SPECIAL STAGES RETURN
A staple of the Genesis-era games, the special stages return allowing fans to collect the 7 Chaos Emeralds and unlock Super Sonic.
•REVAMPED CLASSIC BOSS BATTLES
Dr. Eggman returns with new and improved mechas and will go berserk when he accumulates damage.

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

iphone/ipod games etc. - Page 2 2q31yzt iphone/ipod games etc. - Page 2 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion