Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1iphone/ipod games etc. Empty iphone/ipod games etc. Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:51 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
For the iphone or ipod touch.
Doomsday.Hellraiser.v1.1.iPhone.iPod.Touch.
iphone/ipod games etc. 2hhpx4w
About...
Doomsday: Hellraiser based on community project Freedoom and source code of Doom Classic. Freedoom resources is adapted to iPhone and iPod Touches, you will have more weapons, items and power-ups. All our work will be contributed back to the community.
iphone/ipod games etc. 21o30ug
Features:-
•36 level (4 secret levels)
•Multiplayer over WiFi: cooperative and deathmatch
•9 weapons: Fist, Pistol, Shotgun, Chaingun, Rocket Launcher, Plasma Gun, Circular saw, Super Shotgun, BFG
•bility to add friendly dogs who will help fight monsters (go to Options -> Settings)
•Customizable controls
•11 amazing soundtracks
•Powered by Doom™ engine (id Tech 1 engine)
•special enemy: drunk sailor.

2iphone/ipod games etc. Empty Re: iphone/ipod games etc. Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:56 am

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
I don't have an iPhone or an iPod touch. I am not getting one until march 10th next year.

http://www.gaming-galaxy.forumotion.com

3iphone/ipod games etc. Empty ibomber iphone/ipod Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:22 pm

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Well prob be plenty more games available by then Gohan.
And...
IBomber.v1.4 iphone/ipod touch.
iphone/ipod games etc. 11t5q8z
About...
iBomber is an amazing, arcade styled bombing game based in the Pacific Ocean in 1943. You play a young bomber pilot protecting your fleet whilst searching out key enemy targets on land and sea to destroy! iBomber will immediately transport you into the thick of the action with multiple missions offering a great variety of gameplay, excitement and entertainment.
iphone/ipod games etc. 30cc2dh

•14 action packed missions.
•Super smooth game-play.
•Amazingly detailed graphics.
•Multiple bomb types and pick-ups.
•Amazing audio and 3D spatial sound.
•The satisfaction of blowing everything up!
•OS 3.0 Play your iTunes Music in-game.
•Now with In-App-Purchase Content.

4iphone/ipod games etc. Empty Re: iphone/ipod games etc. Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:47 pm

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
Kool, keep em coming mike these are interesting.

http://www.sportsandanime.forumotion.com

5iphone/ipod games etc. Empty Re: iphone/ipod games etc. Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:22 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
No probs Soul, if you want anymore .. info.. Wink Wink on any of these, just say.
And onto...
- Chaos.Rings.v1.1.1 iphone/ipod touch.
iphone/ipod games etc. Dr74o5
About...
Chaos Rings takes full advantage of the iPhone and iPod touch’s capabilities. Using a classic game system that any RPG fan will enjoy, it presents an epic tale consisting of four different scenarios, all brought to you with gorgeous sound and unbelievably smooth 3D graphics. The story revolves around a tournament where combatants fight for their lives: the Ark Arena. Upon choosing a pair of characters, one male and one female, you will then have to fight against the other pairs. Each pair has their own story, and the truth behind the Ark Arena will not be revealed until each story is completed.
iphone/ipod games etc. 9uajc5

Game Features:-
•Amazingly smooth 3D graphics
•Gorgeous sound that takes full advantage of the iPhone and iPod touch’s powerful hardware
•A deep story with unique twists for every pair and multiple endings
•Traditional game and battle systems polished to perfection
•Hours upon hours of gameplay, complete with hidden bosses, secret weapons, and more.

6iphone/ipod games etc. Empty Re: iphone/ipod games etc. Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:39 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
- AppBox.Pro.v1.6.0.iPhone.iPod.Touch.
iphone/ipod games etc. Erznzk
About..
AppBox Pro for iPhone/iPhone touch is huge set of applications which has many usefull apps including Battery Life, Clinometer, Currency Converter, Date Calculator, Days Until, Flashlight, Holidays, Loan Calculator, Periodic Calculator, Price Grab, Random Number, Ruler, Sale Price, System Info, Tip Calculator,Translator and more. The apps in AppBox Pro are configurable. You can arrange, show or hide and rename. AppBox Pro for iPhone features 357 Units in 17 categories, reminder ability for days until, passcode protection for periodic calendar, and jump to Web Apps without having to open safari.
iphone/ipod games etc. 30u5kp4

7iphone/ipod games etc. Empty Re: iphone/ipod games etc. Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:50 am

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
Hey Mike its Nick here, im at Gohans house, and sorry to say but you double posted. Please be careful min future Very Happy Keep posting the games.

8iphone/ipod games etc. Empty Re: iphone/ipod games etc. Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:01 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Watch it Nick.. Neutral I know I double posted, like ive said before with some stuff..these things are to big to place in the same post and dont look right if I do that.
So, *mikes scottish mood goes into everdrive* if you want to play mod the god, then I can just stop posting these games here an now, I dont mind.
Neutral

9iphone/ipod games etc. Empty Re: iphone/ipod games etc. Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:05 am

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
Mike im just doing my job, and to be fair i didnt give you a warning. I just said to make sure it dosent hapen again. I love you posting these games, im just asking to make sure it dosent happen again.

10iphone/ipod games etc. Empty Re: iphone/ipod games etc. Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:35 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Nick, I know your just doing your job, and I respect that.
and here's my excuse...
I dont post silly little one line comments just to up my post count.
Post count means absolutely nothing to me.
I post stuff like this to help the members.
I use my own time to find these thing, find the hotfile links for them, get the images and upload them, get the info on them and post all of the above in the event some members might find them useful.
And posting more than one of these in the same box makes it to big and doesnt look right.
But as you said, its still a double post and.. my bad.
And its your job to stop that from happening.
End of.

11iphone/ipod games etc. Empty Re: iphone/ipod games etc. Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:14 am

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
Ok i see where your coming from, and i agree with what you said. Ill let them slide as they arnt silly but they are helpful to members. Sorry Mike.

12iphone/ipod games etc. Empty Re: iphone/ipod games etc. Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:17 pm

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
nah, no sorry's needed, it was my own fault, you were trying to do your job. Embarassed and i'm sorry for my quick scottish temper.. Laughing
Anyway for today...
Bejeweled.2.v1.2.2.iPhone.iPod.Touch.
iphone/ipod games etc. 2qt8lcj
About..
Play the phenomenal sequel to the classic gem-swapping puzzler today!
Sit back, relax and marvel at the fun you’ll have when you swap adjacent gems to match three or more sparkling jewels. The more matches you make, the higher your score.
Enjoy four entrancing game modes with Power Gems and Hyper Cubes.
Fully optimized for the touch screen with both landscape and portrait display, itÆs an all-new way to play the award-winning, Hall-of-Fame game.
Add in amazing planetary backdrops and super special effects, Bejeweled 2 is hours of high-carat fun!
And now you can experience Bejeweled Blitz, the one-minute gem-matching challenge, in this high-powered, portable version of the Facebook phenomenon!
Cool

13iphone/ipod games etc. Empty Re: iphone/ipod games etc. Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:35 pm

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
lol mike I play bejewled all the time!! my higest score is 397,000

14iphone/ipod games etc. Empty Re: iphone/ipod games etc. Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:46 pm

Jakey

Jakey
Support Mod
Support Mod
Pocket Tanks

App:
iphone/ipod games etc. Pocket-tanks-deluxe

Remember the game called Tanks? (not on the iPod) Well this game is like that but it's taken to the next level, it is a great game to play and it's free! It is very fun.

Screenshot:
iphone/ipod games etc. Pocket-tanks

http://sportschat-666.forumotion.com/index.htm

15iphone/ipod games etc. Empty Re: iphone/ipod games etc. Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:30 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Smile good score Black Star..
and thanks for adding to the thread Jakey, nice game.
Worms™️ for iPhone and iPod touch.
iphone/ipod games etc. 2rca995
About...
An authentic console-style edition of the award-winning series that features the classic weapons plus the infamous Holy Hand Grenade, Concrete Donkey and Ninja Rope and takes advantage of the innovative Multi-Touch user interface for this edition. Bringing a zany mix of iconic, crazy weapons and exhilarating action-strategy, this title will entertain for hours! With 50 challenges and quick play modes for the single player and 4-player hot-seat multiplayer support with random level creation, Worms™️ provides almost endless entertainment.
iphone/ipod games etc. 29xw7jo

• Innovative Multi-Touch user interface, including pinch to zoom and two-finger scroll.
• iPod music support – play your own music library in game, or enjoy the default Worms music.
• Save game status on quit. This all-new feature automatically saves to the last turn if you exit the application and is great for longer battles.
• Now play against your friends with up to 4-player Bluetooth multiplayer mayhem!
• Face the mighty challenge of the all-new Body Count mode.
• Post your high scores and achievements to Twitter or Facebook from in-game.
• The return of action-replays, and improved visuals for 3GS users.
• Plus+ integration – create your own friends lists and write your name in the Worms™️ hall of fame on a selection of online leader-boards and more…

16iphone/ipod games etc. Empty Re: iphone/ipod games etc. Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:18 am

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
OMG I LOVE WORMS!!!!!!!!

17iphone/ipod games etc. Empty Re: iphone/ipod games etc. Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:30 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Laughing ha ha, Black Star loves worms... I'm hoping he means the game and not them little wriggly things in the garden.. Razz yuck!!
Mega Man II for iPhone & iPod Touch.
iphone/ipod games etc. X2uvyx
About..
Mega Man is back and better than ever in this updated version of the legendary platformer. For the hardcore Mega Man fan, the new Classic Mode allows you to experience the game in its original incarnation with all the enemies, movement and action you remember. More casual players can toggle off Classic Mode and enjoy a rebalanced gameplay experience with more forgiving controls, scaled-down enemies and an auto-fire option. Both modes can now be played in landscape mode in addition to the portrait mode that was available in the original release.
iphone/ipod games etc. 2l8g1fb
• Utilize virtual arcade controls to control the blue bomber.
• Rebalanced gameplay for the iPhone experience.
• Battle your way through 14 levels, and conquer 9 unique bosses, each with a unique weapon!
• Bringing the original classic NES game to the palm of your hand.

18iphone/ipod games etc. Empty Re: iphone/ipod games etc. Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:12 am

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
Well those god damn "riggly things in the ground" for some reason cover our schools basketball court. and I have heard of Megaman but never really liked it

19iphone/ipod games etc. Empty Re: iphone/ipod games etc. Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:51 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Thats the "Worm Basketball Team" their not very good at backetball though, they cant seem to reach the hoop... Laughing
- played 100 games.
- won.. 0
- lost.. 100.
.............. c'mon the worms.. Yippee!!
Rolling Eyes

20iphone/ipod games etc. Empty Re: iphone/ipod games etc. Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:54 am

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
lol so that is why when I bounced the ball hit stopped when it hit a worm XD

21iphone/ipod games etc. Empty Re: iphone/ipod games etc. Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:32 am

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
Im on the worms team..... So your the one who sqaushed me? Any way ill be sure to look at these Mike Very Happy

22iphone/ipod games etc. Empty Re: iphone/ipod games etc. Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:02 am

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
lol you're as small as a worm XD JK

23iphone/ipod games etc. Empty Re: iphone/ipod games etc. Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:06 pm

Jakey

Jakey
Support Mod
Support Mod
You gotta love worms.

I'll get that when I get my new iPod. Smile

http://sportschat-666.forumotion.com/index.htm

24iphone/ipod games etc. Empty Re: iphone/ipod games etc. Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:32 pm

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
Ill get it but when my internet strts fresh, i used up to much Razz

25iphone/ipod games etc. Empty Re: iphone/ipod games etc. Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:50 pm

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Support the Worms Basketball Team...... Yippee!!
iphone/ipod games etc. O5e1ax
Laughing
And lots of... Freebies...
website link...
http://www.148apps.com/top-apps/top-free-iphone-apps/
Enjoy.. Yippee!!

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

iphone/ipod games etc. 2q31yzt iphone/ipod games etc. 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: