Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1internet downlaoding manager Empty internet downlaoding manager Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:09 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
it is better than free downloading manager which the maximum speed can be 101kbps!!ready to download internet downlaoding manager Icon_wink
http://www.sendspace.com/file/6l2sud

2internet downlaoding manager Empty Re: internet downlaoding manager Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:40 pm

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
it will work on rapidshare and megaupload tooo:)

3internet downlaoding manager Empty Re: internet downlaoding manager Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:34 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Cool , so you mean it's better?
Does it occupy same space or more than that?

4internet downlaoding manager Empty Re: internet downlaoding manager Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:51 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
you have to crack it other wise it wont work ok?

5internet downlaoding manager Empty Re: internet downlaoding manager Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:47 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
please tell comments if its nice

6internet downlaoding manager Empty Re: internet downlaoding manager Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:44 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
anyone downloaded it you dont want fast program to download?then download it works in megaupload and rapidshare like programs upto 70kbps

7internet downlaoding manager Empty Re: internet downlaoding manager Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:25 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Same question than before , I'm real curious about the space is occupies , because my C drive's like got only 709 mb space left T-T

8internet downlaoding manager Empty Re: internet downlaoding manager Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:55 pm

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
what is the space of UR C DRIVE BEFORE THIS?

9internet downlaoding manager Empty Re: internet downlaoding manager Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:27 am

ViKtory

ViKtory
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
You don't need to save it on C drive, that's optional. And yeah, this boosts up your download speed by 25%, and if you follow some tricks, you can download videos from YouTube directly, with the *.flv format.

P.S. : You'll get the demo version if you download it from the original website, and need to crack + edit your registory, if you want the full version. Be careful of scums, they'll give you fake files, and someday you will be hacked.

10internet downlaoding manager Empty Re: internet downlaoding manager Tue May 18, 2010 10:45 pm

DeviouShadow

DeviouShadow
it's a bit nice but i don't use it now i use DAP (Download Accelerator Plus).
it boosts your download up to 400 times faster ^^ i use it to download movies in .avi format (hey i don't advertise the item here but i used it now and proved it that it is really fast) ^^

http://infinitespacerpg.darkbb.com

11internet downlaoding manager Empty Re: internet downlaoding manager Mon May 31, 2010 12:08 pm

abhiramreddy005

abhiramreddy005
it is not working

12internet downlaoding manager Empty Re: internet downlaoding manager Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:40 am

ViKtory

ViKtory
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Hey, btw this topic is illegal, coz you are cracking it, and not paying money. So, I'd think this topic must be locked.

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

internet downlaoding manager 2q31yzt internet downlaoding manager 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion