Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1funny and amazing microsoft facts Empty funny and amazing microsoft facts Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:00 pm

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
MAGIC #1
Nobody can create a FOLDER anywhere on the computer which can be named as "CON".
This is something pretty cool...and unbelievable. ..
At Microsoft the whole Team, couldnt answer why this happened!
TRY IT NOW, IT WILL NOT CREATE "CON" FOLDER

MAGIC #2
This is something pretty cool and neat...and unbelievable. ..
At Microsoft the whole Team, including Bill Gates, couldnt answer why this happened!
Try it out yourself...
Open Microsoft Word and type
=rand (200, 99)
and then press ENTER

MAGIC #3
For those of you using Windows, do the following:
1. Open an empty notepad file
2. Type "Bush hid the facts" (without the quotes)
3. Save it as whatever you want.
4. Close it, and re-open it.
is it just a really weird bug?
You can try the same thing above with another sentence "this app can break"

2funny and amazing microsoft facts Empty Re: funny and amazing microsoft facts Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:38 am

mgt98

mgt98
Ex-Staff
Funny stuff, but the last one didn't work. Neutral

http://49notout.blogspot.com/

3funny and amazing microsoft facts Empty Re: funny and amazing microsoft facts Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:16 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Agreed didn't work for me either lol

4funny and amazing microsoft facts Empty Re: funny and amazing microsoft facts Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:01 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
it works what os do you use?

5funny and amazing microsoft facts Empty Re: funny and amazing microsoft facts Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:51 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Windows XP

6funny and amazing microsoft facts Empty Re: funny and amazing microsoft facts Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:15 am

Jakey

Jakey
Support Mod
Support Mod
I got one. Very Happy

-Go on Microsoft Word
-Use a large font size
-Use the 'Wingdings' font
-Then type in Q33 (the name of the plane that was in 9/11)

Very Happy

http://sportschat-666.forumotion.com/index.htm

7funny and amazing microsoft facts Empty Re: funny and amazing microsoft facts Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:52 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
yeah that one is funny what you have to do for 3 rd one is make a new text document and type bush hid the facts and close and svae it after you open you will find empty boxes!!!

8funny and amazing microsoft facts Empty Re: funny and amazing microsoft facts Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:42 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Omg jakey , that's like a mini 9/11! and tried it again sandy , still isn't working Sad

9funny and amazing microsoft facts Empty Re: funny and amazing microsoft facts Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:22 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
but its working for me anyway thanks for watching this post

10funny and amazing microsoft facts Empty Re: funny and amazing microsoft facts Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:47 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Yeah , indeed the post was great Smile
Gave you a +Rep Very Happy

11funny and amazing microsoft facts Empty Re: funny and amazing microsoft facts Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:52 pm

mgt98

mgt98
Ex-Staff
That is awesome Jakey!

http://49notout.blogspot.com/

12funny and amazing microsoft facts Empty Re: funny and amazing microsoft facts Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:28 pm

nolvorite

nolvorite
weird facts. hmm
those glitches will be forever unsolved.

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

funny and amazing microsoft facts 2q31yzt funny and amazing microsoft facts 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion