Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Because I felt like it.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mr. MINTJAM

Mr. MINTJAM
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member

I really just like to type a lot.
YIPPEH!!
But yeah, 'lo there. I don't think I'm a particularly interesting person, but that's not so important. I'm still kind of new here, I guess.
I don't really mind what I'm called, but my most recent usernames have been Mr. MINTJAM and Shiki. I don't really pay attention to age, but I'm 20 right now. I don't judge on age, appearance or gender, but how someone acts.
I live in a place where it like to rain most of the year, I work and I attend college part-time. My main passion is photography, but my hobbies extend to making fancy stuff on my laptop, collecting trophies on PS3 and joining online roleplays. Ah, I read a lot too, books and manga, as well as watch anime and BBC comedy shows. In short, I'm a geek who works to support his hobbies.

So a blog. A blog can be about anything. I kept a written journal for at least 3 days recently, an illustrated journal, but I think I forgot about it.

My starting day... I decided 9am was a perfect sleeping time, woke after 2pm. From there on out, I've been attacked by a dog, read some manga and tripped over a cat.
Yay, exciting day.
-cough-

I'll go try and do something productive now, or shoot things with awesome weapons.

TTFN -rolls out-

http://mr-MINTJAM.deviantart.com
Share this post on: reddit

mikefx

Post Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:54 am by mikefx

--> I live in a place where it like to rain most of the year... Laughing
ha, you must stay beside me... and it wasnt bex that attacked you.... was it? Razz

Dark Duelist

Post Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:40 pm by Dark Duelist

Hmm'z.. you seem like an ordinary guy with some ambitions in life Razz And LOLZ.. attacked by a dog then tripped over a cat xDD Nisch day! Razz

Mr. MINTJAM

Post Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:59 pm by Mr. MINTJAM

Ah, I might just live in such a place. Not that I'm being mysterious about it.
And unless Bex is a bouncing furball of a husky, then I don't think so Smile

Ordinary? I like to think of myself that way, but it gets questioned by some people. I have the next 4 years of my life planned and double planned, so 'some ambitions' might be an understatement. Life awaits! Even though I just spent a whole Saturday with a keyboard on my lap.
But yeah, I'm pretty sure the animals are out to get me Neutral

Fred100

Post Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:20 pm by Fred100

Wow , it's fun to know more about people.
Aww it can't be THAT bad having rain all day long , could it?
If it could rain all day over at my place , I won't have to bother bathing lol
Your life seems interesting too! Would look forward to reading more from you Smile I really like knowing more about others lol.

Mr. MINTJAM

Post Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:23 pm by Mr. MINTJAM

@Fred: Rain gets dull. And I hate water. A bit of rain is fine, but a week of rain makes the weather my enemy. I like nice, crisp, overcast days that you get in autumn. Rain-free, of course.

Blog update, because I don't like updating the top thing.
October 12, 2010.
Oh, joyous day.
Spent all of it sorting through a 2 week build-up of photos. I'm doing a photography challenge, 365: A photo a day, and while I do take a photo every day, I don't always sort them out for a while. Took a few hours of my day away >.>
My internet has actually been dead most of today, and usually, I'm fine with it. But today just left me lost. Should I have played games? Watched some of my stocked-up anime and movies? Or done the shocking thing and took the bouncing husky for a walk? It's an awful time. I hope the world doesn't suddenly lose electricity one day with no warning.

Have you ever spoken to someone in a different language that they don't know because they wouldn't shut up? I spoke Japanese at a friend because she was obsessing over Chinese too much and that look of cluelessness made my day. Maybe it was cruel, but pretty epic. But it reminds me to get back on the learn and start practising my hirigana and katakana again. They're fun to write, but awful when the similar ones pop up and there's only a stroke or two difference, and all your vocab escapes you... gar.
And also, another day maker was the quote on an image Fred posted. "I wish my lawn was emo, so it'd cut itself." Win. Very Happy
Though I can't really say it to some people I know, we're dealing with a mentally unstable friend who's into self harm. Such a shame.

Mr. MINTJAM

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:24 am by Mr. MINTJAM

October 15th, 2010. 15:09
I only woke up an hour ago... Why? Because I was awake until 8am again. Why was I awake until then... Well. I guess I just felt like it. I have nothing to do today, had nothing to do yesterday, so why not?
I wonder how people can enjoy having no school or work. I find my days where I've got nothing to do so deathly dull that I'd rather just sleep to make them pass more quickly. I want to have something I can do 5 days a week without questioning it, to write essays and sit listlessly while a teacher drones on about something that won't matter at any other time in life. I've got most of a year until I might probably be back in something like that.
What do I write in a blog when I've not done much? xD
I read this, I watch a lot of that, I have a heck of a lot of fun talking to people who are an ocean away. I get tricked by time-bandits, set traps with gongs as alarms and speak French when I'm not sure if I'm actually tired or not at 8 in the morning.

What's on my mind right now is minty Tictacs. Tiny minty things in a small plastic box. Noisiest packet of sweets you can carry.

I'll stop now xD I think I'll go catch a bus to somewhere random tomorrow, so I'll have adventures to type up.

Fred100

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:12 pm by Fred100

Nice Razz
Lol it's pretty obvious you had nothing yesterday...wahhh I want the 25 seconds of my lifee backkk Razz

Dark Duelist

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:23 pm by Dark Duelist

Lulz.. you're kinda like those people in movies Very Happy I like your life!! Very Happy Lulz.. Razz

Mr. MINTJAM

Post Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:14 pm by Mr. MINTJAM

@Fred, Your 25 seconds and more belong to me now =D
@Dark, Like those people in movies? xD How so?

October 18th, 2010.
So, I went on an adventure today.
I missed my first bus into the local city and had to wait 30 minutes for the next in the cold. Lovely. Well, I got a bit of money into my bank account, so I mostly just wanted to spend it >.>; So I spent £50 on random things, somehow. The most exciting part was the oriental supermarket; got a 'bubble jelly drink' thing, some nice Korean honey snacks, chocolate soya milk and stuff to make sushi with [I'll type up how badly that goes later in the week.]. A productive day, I'd say.
But odd things began on my way home, which is 2 buses from where I'd ended up. As I'm waiting for my bus, some random guy comes up to me to ask when the bus was due. So I told him, and next thing I knew, he'd dumped all his shopping bag next to me and vanished into a nearby shop... Hmm. I'm pretty sure people don't normally trust a complete stranger with their bags. And then I had a crying man next to me some of the way of the first bus trip >.>; What are you supposed to do when a bloke twice your age is crying his eyes out next to you?
I think I kinda froze up xD
The next 'fun' thing was the driver on my next bus getting into an argument with a passenger over a ticket, and then having to wait 5 minutes while he turned the engine off to make his point. The passenger won.
I hope tomorrow's adventure is a bit less unusual.
Me by the end of the day:
Because I felt like it. 66333_1567006609205_1056602125_31483490_822746_n
I like weird hats. though this one is especially comfy, I might wander the house for the rest of the week, pretending to be a bear. I did it with a hat with cat ears once, it was a great ice breaker with random people in the street.

Dark Duelist

Post Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:30 pm by Dark Duelist

Lulz.. it's your laziness and your so-called "adventures" which kinda adds up.. it's like (TO ME) you live a movie life xD Your life is a comedy movie xDD I dunno.. it's just something that I think.. like a 6th sense in a way xD.. AWKWARD Very Happy

Lightbulb621

Post Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:21 pm by Lightbulb621

Awww that's such a cute hat :3

Mr. MINTJAM

Post Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:00 pm by Mr. MINTJAM

I'm not sure my life is quite... comedy xD Some moments come very close though.

Cute hat, eh, I guess. It's very comfy though. Something different to wear Smile

Fred100

Post Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:35 pm by Fred100

Lol yayy you wear glasses too Very Happy Razz
And if I would've seen a guy twice as old as me , crying. I would've probably asked him "What happened? I know I'm a stranger , but I'm surely not a murderer or a pickpocket or stuff.What really happened? Get it off your chest(It's a phrase , doesn't means 'yeah gimme those hairs on yer chest') , I'll try to help". I mean that's what I would've done , maybe not completely that , but I would've atleast asked what happened to him.

Mr. MINTJAM

Post Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 pm by Mr. MINTJAM

Huzzah to glasses wearers.

I don't think we're so open like that over here, social awkwardness is a given. Maybe if it was a girl, I would have asked, but I don't know if an older man would have appreciated it from someone my age. Us younger ones have a bad reputation -.-;

Fred100

Post Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:05 pm by Fred100

Haha , Now I can imagine that...lol

Mr. MINTJAM

Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:52 pm by Mr. MINTJAM

Ah, I forgot about this.
I've been pretty busy in the past week, being Mr. Reliable Mintjam.
Oct. 19th:
It rained. I realised the reason I was feels so uncomfortable was because I was ill. I spent my day raging at the uncooperative admin CP that Forumotion supplies and how my forum layout would just spaz out for hours so I had to guess what I was changing through CSS. I was getting 3 people commentating on my edits while it was working, and getting confused by one particular helper who kept being specific and expecting me to be psychic or really knowledgeable about colours. We argued about what burnt orange was [Me: Light red! Her: It's orange!], so yeah... Fun day.

Oct. 20th:
I began my replying to spam mail. I don't know why I reply to it, but some of them pass through my gmail filter and get into my hotmail junk box... So I find great joy in sending lovely messages back. I also encountered Facebook's anti-spam function, I was beginning to think it didn't exist.

Oct 21st:
Room cleaning! My bed was eaten by a great pile of things and I was tempted to bury myself under it, it was so cold in my room.

Oct.22nd:
The day I was supposed to go to the beach.
I expanded my collection of Subway offer booklets to 4, had a delicious foot long sandwich and got myself a weird curved keyboard. Ergonomics or something, you know? I thought I'd have trouble with a 'curve comfort' keyboard, but it's really quite efficient. £2.50 bargain.
I had a nap and woke to find that my trip for that day was cancelled. I consoled myself by cleaning my fabric/rubber mousemat xD It's so white and clean now! Shampoo is for more than just hair.

Oct 23rd:
Dead internet. But the trip went ahead. Mind you, it was dark by the time we got to the beach. Whoever decided caravans were a good idea needs their head run over by a car and then to be reversed back over. It's a tin can. No heat or sound insulation. I was cold and I didn't get to sleep until the early hours because the people I was with have no concept of quiet. On the upside, I spent my night watching comedy shows on BBC and read an epic book. I also overheated my phone by browsing the internet on it for a couple of hours.

Oct 24th:
D-day. My parents arrived, the only reason I was at the beach for, because we live over 100 miles apart and hardly ever get to meet these days. Morning came though, and suddenly the tin can was really warm! It rained a lot though. I started the day with an epic tuna salad sandwich while watching X-Factor repeats, and later had some fun times in the arcades with my brothers. I'm fail at pool, we found, though I can pull off impossible moves that pot at least 2 balls at once. I also can't DDR, I'm dead by the second song. Returned to my miserable abode a few hours later, and found the internet was still pretty much dead. So I stole the neighbour's wi-fi.
By the end of the night, I was exhausted, reeking of cigarettes and vowing homicidal tendencies if I didn't sleep nicely.

Oct 25th:
Monday again! College day. Which was the most boring thing ever. Photoshop introduction? Please. Spare me the mind-numbing.
Got home after 10pm, and threw a Halloween 'theme' on my forum. It went down well, even if it's shite. Was awake until 6am xD

Oct 26th:
My day began after 1pm >.>; Me and the laptop had a change of scene and sat all day in the living room. Typed up a CV at super speed, spent a few hours looking for a new job and just lost myself to the internet.
“Being ignorant of others, you will never be betrayed or hurt, though you will never escape from feeling sadness.
A person can’t erase sadness forever. Everyone is alone.
However, people can forget, and so they are able to live.”

Oct 27th:
Job Centre day. It started with that piss-annoying song about Pizza Hut, KFC and McDonalds stuck in my brain, I think it was an ill omen.
By the end of the day, I'd forgotten my camera, sat over an hour talking to overweight men about my future choices in jobs and education, got sent away with half a book of printed info sheets, choked on painkillers and ended my day by seeing how far my phone would bounce across my bed. The simple things in life.
"We are never intimately conscious of anything but a particular perception. A man is a bundle or collection of different perceptions which succeed one another with an inconceivable rapidity and are in perpetual flux and movement."

Oct. 28th:
My first Facebook update of the day said everything: "Urgh... Another day, is it? Do I have to be dressed and ready within the next 40 minutes, now? Do I have the right to be a whiny, annoying fool for a day?
I'll go brush my teeth now. -shuffles away-"
It was a long day. Epic long. I was being Mr. Supportive, going to someone's psych assessment with them and having to take the place of a friend's parents, because she refused to have them go with her. The upsides were that the Continental Market was in the city, so lots of cool stalls to poke around and I also had coffee from Starbucks. Bliss. The downside? -.- Navigating our way to a hospital mental health unit where the signs lead to a dead end, being stuck in that place for over 3 hours and then struggling to find our way back to where the bus stopped.
Overall? An awful day. I did get to wear a hat though. And sort out 2 weeks worth of photos.
Spoiler:

Oct 29th:
Woke up to an email from some guy asking if he could use one of my photos as a music album cover. Wut? Surreal. It sounds pretty interesting.
"Photo in question":
Looks like I'll get some album copies in return, so I'll probably go for it xD
My day... I spent most of it lying on a floor, watching Tv upside-down. Very productive. I discovered the joy of http://asianposes.com/ and made a new signature once I'd dragged myself back to my room. Nice stuff.
"If you can't be a good example, try to be a horrible warning."

Oct. 30: TODAY!
I can see fireworks out of the corner of my eye, lighting up the sky. Bonfire night is nearly here, eh? I've already planned that I'm spending the night of the 5th up on the highest point in the area, watching fireworks, and going to a proper fireworks show on the Saturday at a local museum. It's really shaping up to be the start of a fun November. Even got a funfair nearby from the 10th to the 13th. Time to act like a little kid again.
Anyway, today? I started it with the worst nosebleed I've ever had, it looked like I'd committed murder by the time I'd gotten it to stop. I then pulled a muscle in my leg just walking down stairs. Yes, just from stepping down a step. Sign of old age?
My parents came to visit. Well, they arrived yesterday but they took me out today so I could get myself some food supplies and suchlike. 6 frozen pizzas and various easy-to-cook items are now stored away. I got free food, always a plus. And discovered the joy of resealable pop cans, a fancy plastic contraption on the top of them that really works. Though it might also be why I'm typing so much, it contains energy drink called No Fear. Caffeine overload.

And so is the end of my update for now xD Happy reading! If you want a reward for reading, suggest one and I might comply.

If anyone's interested, I take a photo a day and upload batches of them to the net. Here's links to my albums on Facebook and Deviantart:
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2055405&id=1056602125&l=bb5fa0cbf0
http://mr-mintjam.deviantart.com/gallery/

Happy days.

Dark Duelist

Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:08 pm by Dark Duelist

You live in the UK, don't you? ;o Anywayz.. I don't think you're living a movie life now xD I dunno what I think.. you live a weird, strange, slightly fun life O.o Weird.. xD

Mr. MINTJAM

Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:14 pm by Mr. MINTJAM

xD What gave it away? The currency? BBC? X-Factor? Job Centre? Or the Bonfire night?
And good! The illusion has been erased. My life is far from movie-ville. I'm not sure what I think of my life either, I just know I don't take it very seriously. If I did, I'm pretty sure I'd be a depressed hermit who took to his bed at every hiccup in life.

Dark Duelist

Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:51 pm by Dark Duelist

Hahah! Lulz.. I only just noticed xDD And ye.. your life is weird Very Happy

Soul Eater

Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:11 pm by Soul Eater

Your life is sorta weird, and to be honest i thought you lived in Japan Razz

Mr. MINTJAM

Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:16 pm by Mr. MINTJAM

Me? In Japan? xD You're the second person to suggest that tonight. I don't know how I'd come across as Japanese.

Soul Eater

Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:31 pm by Soul Eater

Well the anime characters you use - I dont know theme so one xplanation

And just the way you talk sorta.... Razz

Kira

Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:17 pm by Kira

I didn't think you were Japanese Razz

Mr. MINTJAM

Post Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:56 pm by Mr. MINTJAM

What's wrong with how I talk through my typing? xD

Sunday? Eh... Nothing happened.

Monday, college day. Spent a couple of hours before my class doing a bit of shopping. Grabbed BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger and got a cosy winter coat. Also witnessed a huge punch out in the city centre =O The police were already there but it drew a huge crowd.

Today is a new dayyyyyyyy. I've been out all day...
And came home to find myself locked out, in the rain. I was stuck like that for a whole hour. Terrible times, you know? I used my rations wisely and survived the ordeal. Now I have an evening of chilling ahead of me... With work at 6am tomorrow morning. Wut.

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion