Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Are GoHaN's Graphics improving?

Lord Kira's Death note - Page 4 I_vote_lcap13%Lord Kira's Death note - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 13% [ 1 ]
Lord Kira's Death note - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Lord Kira's Death note - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Lord Kira's Death note - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Lord Kira's Death note - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Lord Kira's Death note - Page 4 I_vote_lcap13%Lord Kira's Death note - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 13% [ 1 ]
Lord Kira's Death note - Page 4 I_vote_lcap74%Lord Kira's Death note - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 74% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

76Lord Kira's Death note - Page 4 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:08 am

Kira

Ex-Staff
I don't know how to download the C4Ds Razz I tried to do one and asked Soul but he wasn't to helpful.

http://www.gaming-galaxy.forumotion.com

77Lord Kira's Death note - Page 4 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:26 am

Soul Eater

Ex-Staff
you dont download them you copy paste i said this.

http://www.sportsandanime.forumotion.com

78Lord Kira's Death note - Page 4 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:30 am

Kira

Ex-Staff
Yeah I did and you told to erase half of it! How the hell am I suppose to do that??

79Lord Kira's Death note - Page 4 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:39 am

Lightbulb621

Lightbulb621
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Use the erasing tool?

But I usually save my C4Ds in a file then open them up separately in PS so I can edit them.

80Lord Kira's Death note - Page 4 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:06 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Same Razz First.. you find C4Ds from some site.. I usually use Google Images Very Happy Then put it to it's full size.. right click >> save target as.. then use it Razz Ye.. use the Erase Tool :/ I really can't believe you didn't know that O.o

81Lord Kira's Death note - Page 4 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:34 pm

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
bg is nice but erase the c4d like a pattern and blend it with what you like

82Lord Kira's Death note - Page 4 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:51 am

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
Lord Kira's Death note - Page 4 T018wj

My SotW Entry

My new Avy: Lord Kira's Death note - Page 4 Aypvya

83Lord Kira's Death note - Page 4 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:50 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Nice Australia sig Black star, good work mate.. I Agree
The avy could do with a bit of work to it though, but keep the grafix going though, practice makes perfect.... <-- I read that in a book someplace.. study scratch

84Lord Kira's Death note - Page 4 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:34 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
i want to suggest one thing BS dont use filters like neon glow or paint dubs or anything in artistic category coz it spoils our sigs download brushes from brusheezy.com and make 400*150 and brush it fully with your render colour and add some c4d or do a smudge with render and brush with other layer and ad c4d's remember my point donot use filters

85Lord Kira's Death note - Page 4 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:03 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Nooooooo!! xD Use filters Razz But use them wisely Smile I like it to use filters.. but don't use them till your ruin your graphics Razz The sig needs work.. since you love your country.. you'll have to make sure the flag stands out!! Don't do anything to it then Razz Try blending in the renders.. to the background.. as in try make them blended in.. colour-wise.. and actually blend them in.. by using a soft brush and erasing ONLY ABIT off the edges.. the text is nisch Smile The avatar.. DON'T EVEN USE A FILTER LIKE THAT ON A RENDER EVER AGAIN! Razz Work on background and text Smile

86Lord Kira's Death note - Page 4 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:24 pm

Lightbulb621

Lightbulb621
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
sandeep wrote:i want to suggest one thing BS dont use filters like neon glow or paint dubs or anything in artistic category coz it spoils our sigs download brushes from brusheezy.com and make 400*150 and brush it fully with your render colour and add some c4d or do a smudge with render and brush with other layer and ad c4d's remember my point donot use filters
So..with my experience, I have a completely different opinion..

I say when using filters, just be careful. But yeah, use them when needed.^^ I would NOT say completely ignore them. I mean, they are there for a reason aren't they? Just use them at the right places.

I'd also like to say that sigs that depend solely on brushes is not the way to go. Also, sigs that depend only on c4ds are not the way to go. You need to have BALANCE between c4ds, brushes, etc. etc. to make a good sig.

Also, not every sig needs to be smudged for the render to blend in. There are MANY ways to blend in a render. Such as soft brush erasing, etc. There isn't one "right" way to do it. It's called art. =)

So onto your graphics. The renders in your sig NEED to be blended in. It's not very appealing when it looks like it was just pasted on. Also the rendering of the bridge isn't topnotch--the top left corner looks a bit strange. And the kangaroo&land. The land should be better quality..And lastly, the border is very distracting to the eye. It makes my eye go EVERYWHERE. And I feel like it doesn't match with the sig really.

For you avvy, I think you went a bit overboard with filters. xD Fix the text and blend in the render =)

87Lord Kira's Death note - Page 4 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:27 pm

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
i mean leave the render as it is and do some filters without spoiling the sig or avy

88Lord Kira's Death note - Page 4 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:21 am

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
Well Those aren't really my best. I just threw some stuff together. Here is my Halloween one. Another Sucky one.

Lord Kira's Death note - Page 4 521ego

89Lord Kira's Death note - Page 4 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:22 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
that one looks really good bs

90Lord Kira's Death note - Page 4 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:20 am

Jakey

Jakey
Support Mod
Support Mod
Yeah nice work Black Star!

http://sportschat-666.forumotion.com/index.htm

91Lord Kira's Death note - Page 4 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:29 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
It's quite plain, this one looks more like you threw some pictures together.. put more to it! Text is quite big.. ;o

92Lord Kira's Death note - Page 4 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:31 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Looks pretty good Black star, your getting the hang of it mate... keep at it and keep experimenting with different effects.... I Agree

93Lord Kira's Death note - Page 4 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:46 pm

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
darkyyy ish alwayahash wright Razz yes he said is right text size is quite big decrease it using either free transform or text size
pumpkin render is nisch but the ghost render is not so nice use an other render wisely and if thee is a black background brush a bit with white abstract brushes so that it will look nice
last point : use some effects for text and decrease opacity 60 - 70 % and make it nice
lastest point Razz : do two things with same render one with less time and effects and other with nice effects and see what you like i mean compare those and you can improve with that

94Lord Kira's Death note - Page 4 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:11 am

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
I had just learnt how to use C4Ds and this was my first one.

Lord Kira's Death note - Page 4 21ex7hw

This Tut was very long. So I took me a really long time to do this. And that is why it is so bad Razz

Lord Kira's Death note - Page 4 2pouvja

95Lord Kira's Death note - Page 4 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:30 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Hmm'z... the first one.. the colours are quite bad.. don't match at all.. effects are not that good.. text needs some work.. but I see you experimented Smile.. The second one.. I have to say.. bad use of C4D.. well.. just keep at it! More experimenting (on human bodies) and you'll get the hang of it Twisted Evil

Guess what that's from.. Very Happy

96Lord Kira's Death note - Page 4 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:30 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
yesh the colours must match render and second one the sig is looking like a group of layers attached together you have to blend the c4d any way nice improvement of you background since at first

97Lord Kira's Death note - Page 4 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:33 am

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
Well tbh I think the first one is the only one that I got positive on Razz Anyway I did say this is my first time using C4Ds

98Lord Kira's Death note - Page 4 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:06 am

Miss Murder

Miss Murder
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
When using C4D's, try setting them to modes like "Linear doge (Add)", "Overlay", "Lighten", etc. Experiment with different modes. Razz That's all I have to say, but nice job. Very Happy

99Lord Kira's Death note - Page 4 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:12 am

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
I used all of them plus Colour dodge

100Lord Kira's Death note - Page 4 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:09 pm

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
And only use 1 C4D Razz I think you use two in your black star one.

101Lord Kira's Death note - Page 4 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:58 pm

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
yeah on the tutorial it said you needed two but I think I screwed it up Razz

102Lord Kira's Death note - Page 4 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:10 pm

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
Ok, well experiment with the things I told you about and you will get better. Thats how I hae been making them

103Lord Kira's Death note - Page 4 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:18 pm

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
Yeah I am gonna be trying a bit harder now. I can't do anything because I am on my dad's laptop and it doesn't have Photoshop

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Lord Kira's Death note - Page 4 2q31yzt Lord Kira's Death note - Page 4 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion