Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1What is final fantasy?? Empty What is final fantasy?? Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:37 pm

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
Sorry i didnt know were to post this thread so i thought it was anime.

I have heard a lot about final fantasy, and i have no idea what it is or what its about, can some one tell me?

http://www.sportsandanime.forumotion.com

2What is final fantasy?? Empty Re: What is final fantasy?? Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:16 pm

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
final fantasy is a actually a game so this topic is moved to game chat

3What is final fantasy?? Empty Re: What is final fantasy?? Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:25 pm

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
Ok but can you tell me what its about?

4What is final fantasy?? Empty Re: What is final fantasy?? Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:37 pm

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
Well I am pretty sure it gets changed with each game and So far there have been 13 games and It takes AGES!!!!!

http://www.gaming-galaxy.forumotion.com

5What is final fantasy?? Empty Re: What is final fantasy?? Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:43 pm

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
it's an RPG or "role playing game" you take the role of a different character in each one, it's your typical "fantasy stop-the-bad-guy game the best known version is FF VII or final fantasy VII (VII stands for 7 for those who don't know roman neumerals) the reason why it's best known is because you play as a character called "cloud" who wields a sword, the only reason why I know this is cause one of my firends is a huge FF fan. I personally hate the game, but everyone has their different oppinions

6What is final fantasy?? Empty Re: What is final fantasy?? Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:47 pm

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
Thanks its sounds sorta ok

7What is final fantasy?? Empty Re: What is final fantasy?? Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:50 pm

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
no worries, I say you try it out for yourself, oh and something I forgot to mention, final fantasy is owned by Sony Playstation and as such it's a playstation only game

8What is final fantasy?? Empty Re: What is final fantasy?? Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:02 am

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
not entirly, its on nintendo ds, game boy

9What is final fantasy?? Empty Re: What is final fantasy?? Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:09 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
yeh that's the portable version, and they had to get permission from sony to make the game

10What is final fantasy?? Empty Re: What is final fantasy?? Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:37 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
FF is a pretty cool game to get off your boredom.

11What is final fantasy?? Empty Re: What is final fantasy?? Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:23 am

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Yea FF has a large universe but the most popular universe so far was the one that included a character named "Cloud". A new version has recently come out named Final Fantasy XIII. This one has a interesting story line with great graphics too.There is set to be a new one this year but a Multi-player one

12What is final fantasy?? Empty Re: What is final fantasy?? Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:26 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
OMG! A MULTIPLAYER ONE!?
I GET A FEELING That's gonna be EPICCC!!!!

13What is final fantasy?? Empty Re: What is final fantasy?? Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:02 am

Mizara

Mizara
Ex-Staff
Final Fantasy is epic series of games that lead the RPG revolution when RPG genre was still underestimated.
My personally favorite is Final Fantasty X(10). Each game has unique world and characters, with unusual plot and fun battle systems.
The last FF (13) was quite a disappointment and is a bad example to Square Enix's (ex-Square Soft)amazing rpg series.
It's not Sony's game, but Square Enix's. Sony simply published the game but did not develope it. (There's WII Final Fantasy game too).
There's also the infamous Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children which is a sequal to Square's one of(if not the most) famous game; FF 7. The animated movie includes Cloud, Sephiroth and some nostalgic characters from FF 7 and Final Fantasy: Crisis Core (Amazing Psp game, which is a prequel to the seventh game).

Lol. I sound like a fanboy T^T.

14What is final fantasy?? Empty Re: What is final fantasy?? Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:36 am

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
bozo17 wrote:no worries, I say you try it out for yourself, oh and something I forgot to mention, final fantasy is owned by Sony Playstation and as such it's a playstation only game
WHAT?? I have FF XIII on XBOX 360! and yes it is a multi Role game

http://www.gaming-galaxy.forumotion.com

15What is final fantasy?? Empty Re: What is final fantasy?? Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:38 am

Jakey

Jakey
Support Mod
Support Mod
I don't like Final Fantasy, sometimes I wonder why the call it final fantasy, because it's never the final one. Razz

http://sportschat-666.forumotion.com/index.htm

16What is final fantasy?? Empty Re: What is final fantasy?? Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:42 am

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
FF XIII is the only one so far released on Xbox What is final fantasy?? Icon_neutral

17What is final fantasy?? Empty Re: What is final fantasy?? Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:43 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
and microsoft had to ask for sony's permission

18What is final fantasy?? Empty Re: What is final fantasy?? Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:58 am

ViKtory

ViKtory
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Final Fantasy is an uber super RPGame.

19What is final fantasy?? Empty Re: What is final fantasy?? Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:02 am

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Umm bozo thanks for pointing out the most obvious fact. Also yea the Multiplayer one should be good but i think it may be prepaid. Also we're getting way of topic guys XD

20What is final fantasy?? Empty Re: What is final fantasy?? Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:53 am

Mizara

Mizara
Ex-Staff
bozo17 wrote:no worries, I say you try it out for yourself, oh and something I forgot to mention, final fantasy is owned by Sony Playstation and as such it's a playstation only game

Final Fantasy​ (ファイナルファンタジー?) is a media franchise created by Hironobu Sakaguchi, and is developed and owned by Square Enix (formerly Squaresoft).

Source- Wikipedia.

21What is final fantasy?? Empty Re: What is final fantasy?? Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:11 pm

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
LOL miz is right you know Final Fantasy is owned by square Enix and yea just try it out for your self its a good game

22What is final fantasy?? Empty Re: What is final fantasy?? Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:39 pm

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
don't trust wikipedia, it's info can change Razz

23What is final fantasy?? Empty Re: What is final fantasy?? Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:47 pm

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Bozo thats just basically stupid spam >.>
Its obvious its made by Square Enix..

24What is final fantasy?? Empty Re: What is final fantasy?? Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:46 pm

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
Ok i know for one thing it is made by Square enix, when i was trying to find out what it was i found that it is made the Sqaure enix.

25What is final fantasy?? Empty Re: What is final fantasy?? Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:48 pm

cranked

cranked
Final Fantasy is one of my all time favorite RPG video game. If you played the latest game Final Fantasy XIII you will notice the difference. The game is so amazing.

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

What is final fantasy?? 2q31yzt What is final fantasy?? 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion