Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

26Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids - Page 2 Empty Re: Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:53 am

Buckets007

14!!! Sad

i know how auctioning works

http://worldfutbol.proboards.com

27Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids - Page 2 Empty Re: Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:22 am

Fred100

Founder
Founder
Well you're allowed to bid on another team after the auction for first team is over.

28Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids - Page 2 Empty Re: Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:06 am

Kun

Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Ahh kay then fred then i can wait to bid for the last team right Razz

29Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids - Page 2 Empty Re: Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:08 am

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
Ok after this bid i will bid on team number 3

http://www.sportsandanime.forumotion.com

30Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids - Page 2 Empty Re: Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:27 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Don't just make fantasys will ya? Biddings are never easy so i suggest you guys get onto having more CP , because you never know when will somone show up and do a higher bid than you lol

31Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids - Page 2 Empty Re: Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:35 am

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
Hmmmmmmmm true, but i might just be a player, and Fred what sports are you runing?

32Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids - Page 2 Empty Re: Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:07 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Umm what>?
And MADMAN'S BID 400 CP (2)

33Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids - Page 2 Empty Re: Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:40 am

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
I bet 425 CP for team 1

34Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids - Page 2 Empty Re: Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:57 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Umm it's "Bid" actually and
KUN'S BID 425 CP(1)

35Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids - Page 2 Empty Re: Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:04 am

Jakey

Jakey
Support Mod
Support Mod
450 CP

http://sportschat-666.forumotion.com/index.htm

36Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids - Page 2 Empty Re: Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:14 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
MADMAN'S BID 450 CP (1)

37Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids - Page 2 Empty Re: Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:24 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
401 cp for team one dont laugh Smile

38Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids - Page 2 Empty Re: Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:25 pm

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Doesn't your bid have to be higher then the current bid which is 450 - _-

39Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids - Page 2 Empty Re: Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:44 pm

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
Yer sorry sandy but its does

40Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids - Page 2 Empty Re: Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:48 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
KUN'S BID 450 CP (1)

41Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids - Page 2 Empty Re: Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:19 pm

Mizara

Mizara
Ex-Staff
Could someone please explain me the whole Team thingy? Thanks.

42Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids - Page 2 Empty Re: Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:22 pm

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
I would be glad to!

Well some one has a special program that simulates a cricket math, and you join a team, the captain chooses what batting or bowling order your in and they put your name in the simuator and see the results, but jsut to let you know its a total random results, so one wekk you could go not that well but then the next week you could go really good, i have participated in many of these over forums, its a lot of fun

43Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids - Page 2 Empty Re: Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:46 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Haha , it goes something like this , but yeah , for the Art castle FCL , I've modified it a bit more , I or sumu , or maybe madman too , will simulate the matches using a simulator , and Well for the FCL modification I did , is something like , You bid for a team , and buy it alright?
SO when you've bought a team , you're captain of it , and you can appoint anyone as a Vice Caption till the user agrees to it Smile , and Well as SP said , the results are gonna be random as we'll set EVERY PLAYER'S average score to 50 , so yeah , it's obvious it'd be random , and random team wins , and when a team wins , their owner gets prize , and so does the player of the match. , I just hope it was understandable , and FCL Stands for Fantasy Cricket League.

44Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids - Page 2 Empty Re: Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:29 am

Jakey

Jakey
Support Mod
Support Mod
maybe? I thought I was.

45Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids - Page 2 Empty Re: Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:15 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
You were....What?

46Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids - Page 2 Empty Re: Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:46 am

Jakey

Jakey
Support Mod
Support Mod
Uh, don't worry, When you said maybe, I thought there was I chance I wasn't simming.

47Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids - Page 2 Empty Re: Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:50 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
can someone please explain the teams to me, I just don't get it Neutral

48Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids - Page 2 Empty Re: Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:43 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Bozo you're going off topic , this place is only for team bidding and stuff , and it's something like this , it's gonna be a competition/tournament , There are gonna be 4 teams , You Bid for the team which you wanna buy , but I'm banned from buying teams , and this decision was taken by me , because I might cheat Razz , Meh , Imma cheeter Razz , so We will Sim the tournament , and because we use a simulator , the results are gonna be "Random" So , the best you can do is , Sit back and pray for your team to win as you normally do while watching matches Razz
So I just hope this would sorta do the thing ? Smile

49Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids - Page 2 Empty Re: Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:44 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
do we know what the stats are for the teams?

50Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids - Page 2 Empty Re: Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:57 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Yes , The Match info of every match will be posted in a seperate thread so that everyone can see it Smile
But first we need to get teams set.

51Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids - Page 2 Empty Re: Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:00 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
may as well try, but first are you going to hold this every 2 months or just once a year?

52Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids - Page 2 Empty Re: Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:12 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
It Depends on it's popularity , and if you don't mind , this thread is supposed to be for bidding , you should try posting about it in other thread Smile

53Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids - Page 2 Empty Re: Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:22 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
fine I bid 500 cp for team 2

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids - Page 2 2q31yzt Art Caslte FCL: Team Bids - Page 2 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion