Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Currents Books - Page 2 Empty Re: Currents Books Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:05 am

-Pain-

Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Blue Bird wrote:i'm reading diary of anne frank

still reading diary of anne frank..i didn't like it...kinda dull ..

27Currents Books - Page 2 Empty Re: Currents Books Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:15 am

bozo17

Ex-Staff
I just found out that there's supposed to be a Maximum ride movie showing soon, there's a romour going round the Robert Patterson is supposed to play Fang. If he does I'm really going to be ticked Currents Books - Page 2 Icon_mad

28Currents Books - Page 2 Empty Re: Currents Books Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:06 am

bozo17

Ex-Staff
I can't wait for Fang to arrive Very Happy

29Currents Books - Page 2 Empty Re: Currents Books Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:37 am

Ayushi

Ayushi
i m just on chapter 5 of the book 'WHAT I SAW AND HOW I LIED' by Judy Blundell

30Currents Books - Page 2 Empty Re: Currents Books Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:58 pm

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
yay Fang finally arrived Very Happy.........but.............I can't read it yet cause I have to read book for school, so at the moment I'm reading frankensien

31Currents Books - Page 2 Empty Re: Currents Books Fri May 14, 2010 9:36 pm

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Errr!! Scrapbook Artist 2, user guide,.... geek or what huh!!! Rolling Eyes
well i got all these user guides to read, so I gotta start somewhere, and scrapbook artist 2 looks to be the easiest one to learn.. study " page one... start with a theme." hmmm!! good idea... i'l go look for one... *c'mon bex, walkies time, lets go look for a theme down at the seaside.*
( bex says.. wowf!! wowf!! )
Laughing

32Currents Books - Page 2 Empty Re: Currents Books Mon May 24, 2010 10:42 pm

Ayushi

Ayushi
m reading archie s comics Razz

33Currents Books - Page 2 Empty Re: Currents Books Mon May 31, 2010 12:29 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
still reading frankestien

34Currents Books - Page 2 Empty Re: Currents Books Mon May 31, 2010 12:41 am

Pav

Pav
Support Mod
Support Mod
Reading Devils Teeth.

It's about a journalist's obsession which brings her to a remote island off the California coast, home to the world's most mysterious and fearsome predators-and the strange band of surfer-scientists who follow them.

Susan Casey was in her living room when she first saw the great white sharks of the Farallon Islands, their dark fins swirling around a small motorboat in a documentary. These sharks were the alphas among alphas, some longer than twenty feet, and there were too many to count; even more incredible, this congregation was taking place just twenty-seven miles off the coast of San Francisco.

In a matter of months, Casey was being hoisted out of the early-winter swells on a crane, up a cliff face to the barren surface of Southeast Farallon Island—dubbed by sailors in the 1850s the "devil's teeth." There she joined Scot Anderson and Peter Pyle, the two biologists who bunk down during shark season each fall in the island's one habitable building, a haunted, 135-year-old house spackled with lichen and gull guano. Two days later, she got her first glimpse of the famous, terrifying jaws up close and she was instantly hooked; her fascination soon yielded to obsession—and an invitation to return for a full season. But as Casey readied herself for the eight-week stint, she had no way of preparing for what she would find among the dangerous, forgotten islands that have banished every campaign for civilization in the past two hundred years.

The Devil's Teeth is a vivid dispatch from an otherworldly outpost, a story of crossing the boundary between society and an untamed place where humans are neither wanted nor needed.

35Currents Books - Page 2 Empty Re: Currents Books Mon May 31, 2010 9:59 am

Holy cow lookie' here

משגל

36Currents Books - Page 2 Empty Re: Currents Books Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:31 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
HCLH , please DO NOT , post other languages , thanks.

37Currents Books - Page 2 Empty Re: Currents Books Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:36 pm

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Reading The Diary of a Wimpy Kid currently

38Currents Books - Page 2 Empty Re: Currents Books Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:58 pm

-Pain-

-Pain-
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
i am reading " three mistakes of my life " it's almost finished ..

39Currents Books - Page 2 Empty Re: Currents Books Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:13 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
I'm still on frankinstien ARRR why does it have to be so long and boring

40Currents Books - Page 2 Empty Re: Currents Books Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:15 am

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Finished The Diary of a Wimpy Kid and now i'm onto the second book. The Diary of a Wimpy Kid : Rodrick Rules

41Currents Books - Page 2 Empty Re: Currents Books Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:23 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
are those books any good, I keep seeing them in the libary

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Currents Books - Page 2 2q31yzt Currents Books - Page 2 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum