Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Old cartoons were really great - Page 2 Empty Re: Old cartoons were really great Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:48 pm

happyfriend

Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
i like the dog in it as well as the little kid!

27Old cartoons were really great - Page 2 Empty Re: Old cartoons were really great Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:34 am

balaji28

Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
To happyfriend,
What is the toon are you saying and can you name the toon?

28Old cartoons were really great - Page 2 Empty Re: Old cartoons were really great Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:46 am

Fred100

Founder
Founder
Maybe she's talking about George's son "Elroy" & their dog "Astro"
I still remember their names Smile

29Old cartoons were really great - Page 2 Empty Re: Old cartoons were really great Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:00 am

happyfriend

happyfriend
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
yeah!now i remember the names too!
thank u fred!

30Old cartoons were really great - Page 2 Empty Re: Old cartoons were really great Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:03 am

balaji28

balaji28
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Yeah elroy and astro are the characters appearing in Jetsons.

31Old cartoons were really great - Page 2 Empty Re: Old cartoons were really great Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:10 am

happyfriend

happyfriend
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
yes balaji they are.

32Old cartoons were really great - Page 2 Empty Re: Old cartoons were really great Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:42 am

balaji28

balaji28
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Have you guys seen GIJOE.

33Old cartoons were really great - Page 2 Empty Re: Old cartoons were really great Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:57 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Ah I remember their Cartoons series which was telecasted at CN , I didn't liked their G.I. Joe Sigma Force stuff which was shown at "Toon Disney" , which was later "Jetix" & now " Disney XD"

34Old cartoons were really great - Page 2 Empty Re: Old cartoons were really great Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:58 am

windsywater

windsywater
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
i loved Jetsons a lot..it was quite cool

35Old cartoons were really great - Page 2 Empty Re: Old cartoons were really great Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:16 am

balaji28

balaji28
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
To fred,
I am talking about the old gijoe telecasted in cn and even I don't like gijoe sigma force telecasted in toon disney.
To everybody,
Have you guys ever seen speed racer telecasted in cn?

36Old cartoons were really great - Page 2 Empty Re: Old cartoons were really great Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:31 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Ah , I did ,
it had anime eyes in the cartoon Very Happy

37Old cartoons were really great - Page 2 Empty Re: Old cartoons were really great Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:03 am

balaji28

balaji28
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
I used to see birdman too when I was doing my 4th grade. Old cartoons were really great - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

38Old cartoons were really great - Page 2 Empty Re: Old cartoons were really great Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:29 am

happyfriend

happyfriend
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Yes!

Have you seen CAPTAIN PLANET?

its awesome!

39Old cartoons were really great - Page 2 Empty Re: Old cartoons were really great Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:43 am

windsywater

windsywater
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
yea i did see it..it was one of my fav shows!

40Old cartoons were really great - Page 2 Empty Re: Old cartoons were really great Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:51 am

happyfriend

happyfriend
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Captain Planet, he's our hero
Gonna take pollution down to zero

He's our powers magnified
And he's fighting on the planet's side

Captain Planet, he's our hero
Gonna take pollution down to zero

Gonna help him put asunder
Bad guys who like to loot and plunder

"You'll pay for this Captain Planet!"

We're the Planeteers
You can be one too
'Cause saving our planet is the thing to do!

Looting and polluting is not the way
Hear what Captain Planet has to say!

41Old cartoons were really great - Page 2 Empty Re: Old cartoons were really great Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:53 pm

balaji28

balaji28
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
To happyfriend,
Yeah I have also seen captain planet when I was doing my 4th standard.I think so you know the full theme song of captain planet. Old cartoons were really great - Page 2 Icon_biggrin Old cartoons were really great - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

42Old cartoons were really great - Page 2 Empty Re: Old cartoons were really great Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:25 am

happyfriend

happyfriend
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
i love the theme song!

43Old cartoons were really great - Page 2 Empty Re: Old cartoons were really great Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:26 pm

balaji28

balaji28
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Have you guys seen the old fantastic 4 telecasted in cn?

44Old cartoons were really great - Page 2 Empty Re: Old cartoons were really great Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:17 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Yap , I've been a dang cartoon fan of CN.

45Old cartoons were really great - Page 2 Empty Re: Old cartoons were really great Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:02 pm

balaji28

balaji28
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
I am also a great fan of cn when I was a kid.

46Old cartoons were really great - Page 2 Empty Re: Old cartoons were really great Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:03 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
balaji28 wrote:I am also a great fan of cn when I was a kid.
^^ Not quite applicable Balaji , The word "am" And "was" Don't go with the sentence
*Correction >> I was also a great fan of CN when I was a kid .
And Quite nice to hear that I'm not the only one Wink

47Old cartoons were really great - Page 2 Empty Re: Old cartoons were really great Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:30 am

Angelgirl23

Angelgirl23
I do love the old cartoon “just you wait” Russian cartoon.

48Old cartoons were really great - Page 2 Empty Re: Old cartoons were really great Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:57 pm

Lounger

Old cartoons are the best. You will never convince me that there are better cartoons on right now than the old Looney Tunes shows. I could watch them over and over again and never get bored with it.

49Old cartoons were really great - Page 2 Empty Re: Old cartoons were really great Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:23 pm

Mystic_gohan

Mystic_gohan
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Tom and jerry <3 <3

50Old cartoons were really great - Page 2 Empty Re: Old cartoons were really great Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:48 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
I bet tom and jerry still airs in most of the countries , It's sorta like spongebob squarepants for Cartoon network lol

51Old cartoons were really great - Page 2 Empty Re: Old cartoons were really great Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:42 am

Luis77

Luis77
I miss the old cartoons very much, I like Popeye the sailor man, woody wood pecker and all the WB cartoons.

52Old cartoons were really great - Page 2 Empty Re: Old cartoons were really great Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:31 am

Metalkid1

Metalkid1
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
The looney toons show was one i liked very much

53Old cartoons were really great - Page 2 Empty Re: Old cartoons were really great Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:41 am

Naiwen

Naiwen
I got a preference for the older ones too like Bugs Bunny & Tom & Jerry & Batman, Superman & etc.

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Old cartoons were really great - Page 2 2q31yzt Old cartoons were really great - Page 2 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion