Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Green Lantern Empty Green Lantern Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:43 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Here's another one from the long line of movies from the Marvel guys... I'm gonna try to watch this at the weekend.
Green Lantern.
Green Lantern 64eadw
About...

In a universe as vast as it is mysterious, a small but powerful force has existed for millenniums. Protectors of peace and justice, they are called the Green Lantern Corps. A brotherhood of warriors formed by the different races from entire universe sworn to keep intergalactic order, each Green Lantern wears a ring that grants him superpowers. But when a new enemy called Parallax threatens to destroy the balance of power in the Universe, their fate and the fate of Earth lie in the hands of their newest recruit, the first human ever selected for the Corps: Hal Jordan.
Hal is a gifted and cocky test pilot, but the Green Lanterns have little respect for humans, who have never harnessed the infinite powers of the ring before. But Hal is clearly the missing piece to the puzzle, and along with his determination and willpower, he has one thing no member of the Corps has ever had: humanity. With the encouragement of fellow pilot and childhood sweetheart Carol Ferris (Blake Lively), if Hal can quickly master his new powers and find the courage to overcome his fears, he may prove to be not only the key to defeating Parallax he will become the greatest Green Lantern of all.
Green Lantern 2zhp1c8
Trailer link...
http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3445005593/
Looks pretty good huh!!?
Cool

2Green Lantern Empty Re: Green Lantern Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:18 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
In the Brightest Day, In the Blackest Night

No Evil Shall Escape My Sight