Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PS3 motion gaming! Empty PS3 motion gaming! Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:45 am

Dbz7

Dbz7
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
I wish I had that!!!Anyone hav a PS3 with motion gaming?What are the games u can play (motion gaming)??

2PS3 motion gaming! Empty Re: PS3 motion gaming! Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:46 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
dont know about ps3 motion gaming but xbox kinect is better than it Smile in technology but not in games

3PS3 motion gaming! Empty Re: PS3 motion gaming! Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:27 am

LuckyFridayXIII

LuckyFridayXIII
So true, I like not having any controllers Very Happy, Hey sandy, Whats ur gamertag on Xbox (if you have one Wink)

4PS3 motion gaming! Empty Re: PS3 motion gaming! Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:49 pm

migthyg

migthyg
Yes I have a Ps3 with motion sensing. I play table tennis on it. Many more games are there with me which we can play.

5PS3 motion gaming! Empty Re: PS3 motion gaming! Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:41 am

Dbz7

Dbz7
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
U're so lucky!! Heheh Do you have Fifa with motion sensing?I doubt it though Ugh?

6PS3 motion gaming! Empty Re: PS3 motion gaming! Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:54 am

migthyg

migthyg
I had a one but I don't know something went wrong and was damaged.

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

PS3 motion gaming! 2q31yzt PS3 motion gaming! 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion