Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Out of the Ashes. Empty Out of the Ashes. Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:56 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
This documentary movie might interest some of you guys...
-Out of the Ashes.
Out of the Ashes. Smt5iw
About...
Against a backdrop of war and poverty, Out of the Ashes, traces the extraordinary journey of a team of young, Afghan men, as they chase a seemingly impossible dream, shedding new light on a nation beyond that of burqas, bombs, drugs and devastation. This feature-length documentary follows the Afghan cricket team in their quest against the odds to qualify for the 2011 World Cup, premiering at the Edinburgh International Film Festival on 17th June. Backed by BBC Storyville and Oscar-winning director and cricket fan, Sam Mendes, ‘Out of the Ashes’ follows the squad over two years as they go from playing in their shalwar-kameezes on rubble pitches to batting their way around the globe and up the international league tables.
Out of the Ashes. 1he2cg
Youtube trailer..

Homepage..
http://www.outoftheashes.tv/splash/
Howzatttt!! Razz

2Out of the Ashes. Empty Re: Out of the Ashes. Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:24 pm

Jakey

Jakey
Support Mod
Support Mod
Will watch this one. Smile

http://sportschat-666.forumotion.com/index.htm

3Out of the Ashes. Empty Re: Out of the Ashes. Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:27 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Cool mate, hope you enjoy it, if you cant find a link, send me a pm.

4Out of the Ashes. Empty Re: Out of the Ashes. Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:00 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Out of the ashes...hmm it's one movie to watch , I might watch this one because it seems interesting after seeing the trailer and tadadadaaaa time for torrents Razz

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Out of the Ashes. 2q31yzt Out of the Ashes. 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]