Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Twisted A Haunted Carol PC Empty Twisted A Haunted Carol PC Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:39 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Here's a PC game for Christmas...
- Twisted, A Haunted Carol.
Twisted A Haunted Carol PC 1q3b4o
About...
Scrooge’s victim lies motionless with a knife in his back. There aren’t any witnesses… or are there? Travel back and forward in time to get help from the Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present and Future in this Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game. Can you uncover the dark side of Charles Dickens’ famous Christmas Carol story? Help Marley get revenge on the old miser and murderer, Scrooge in Twisted: A Haunted Carol!
Twisted A Haunted Carol PC 20zp6vd
Size:- 256.09 mb
Cool

2Twisted A Haunted Carol PC Empty Re: Twisted A Haunted Carol PC Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:09 am

Quagsmire

Quagsmire
hey u got its download link??
looks pretty cool...i might get it on my pc and then to a CD and give it to my cousin and tell'em that i bought a game for him for christmas he'll be happy. ill save a few bucks , we're all cool Laughing

3Twisted A Haunted Carol PC Empty Re: Twisted A Haunted Carol PC Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:25 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Laughing very sneaky.. i'l pm ya... Wink

4Twisted A Haunted Carol PC Empty Re: Twisted A Haunted Carol PC Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:31 am

Mystic_gohan

Mystic_gohan
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Mike could you mind to Pm me too ?

5Twisted A Haunted Carol PC Empty Re: Twisted A Haunted Carol PC Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:56 am

migthyg

migthyg
Do you have it? If you have please tell me where did you got it from?

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Twisted A Haunted Carol PC 2q31yzt Twisted A Haunted Carol PC 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion