Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Post everything about your system Empty Post everything about your system Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:04 am

ViKtory

ViKtory
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Well, just post everything about your computer.

System OS : Windows Vista (Home Basic) & Windows 7 (Ultimate)
Graphics card : Intel G33/G31 express chipset family
Pixel shader model : 3.0 (Although that god darned GFX card doesn't support 3.0)
Processor : Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2180 @2.00GHz
System type : 32-Bit OS
Installed memory : 1.00 GB
Monitor : Dell (25")
CPU : Dell inspiron 530s
Desktop screen-shot-
http://uploadphotos.co.in/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Screenshot1.png

(Windows 7 Ultimate, with a new theme)

Last edited by ViKtory on Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:23 am; edited 2 times in total

2Post everything about your system Empty Re: Post everything about your system Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:26 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
mines...
Advent 9517 laptop.
Intel Centrino Duo.
windows vista, with the windows 7 upgrade.
memory - 2 GB.
Hard Disc - 160 GB.
Intel 3945abg.
56K Modem V.90
3 x USB with a 7 Port USB hub.
TV out(S-Video)
VGA-out.
1.3M Pixel Webcam.
17" Widescreen TFT laptop screen.
But i'm looking for a new laptop from.... Santa.. Rolling Eyes

3Post everything about your system Empty Re: Post everything about your system Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:35 am

Quagsmire

Quagsmire
Wow thats a epic screen Vik Saruto :O
I wish I had that awesome stuff for my PC

4Post everything about your system Empty Re: Post everything about your system Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:25 am

ViKtory

ViKtory
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
You've got quite a cog out there, mike!

And thanks, Quag Very Happy

5Post everything about your system Empty Re: Post everything about your system Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:12 pm

Mr. MINTJAM

Mr. MINTJAM
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
I'm sure there was another topic like this. But while I've got my wander time, I'll post the specs of my 2 year old laptop xD

Dell XPS M1530
Desktop Screenshot: https://2img.net/h/oi52.tinypic.com/ao9eon.jpg
OS: Windows 7 Ultimate; 32-bit [x86] (I'm usually on 64-bit, though I'm swapping back to Linux soon)
CPU: Intel Core Duo T5750 @ 2.00GHz each
RAM: 4.00GB installed, 3.5GB available
Harddrive: 200GB HDD
Graphics: Nvdia GeForce 8600M GT
Dual Screens: 15" Tru-life laptop default [1200x800] + 19" Monitor [1440x900]
Other stuff:
Video out [HDMI, S-video, VGA]
Bluetooth + Dell Wi-fi 1395 WLAN mini-card + Marvell Yukon Ethernet port
Multi-card reader
9-cell battery [6+ hours of life on a good day]
Standard DVD RW+/- [never used]
1.3Mp in-built webcam
x3 USB + 5 extra on a powered hub
3 sound jacks, one also functions as a mic port
Got a random fingerprint reader on it too.

Ridiculous amount of stuff hooked up to this laptop xD And it's got a metal finish, so it heats up like a monster. Luckily, that's what laptop coolers are for. Sad they don't produce this laptop any more, I would have loved to have got it reworked and got all it's dodgy little faults sorted. I'll do that myself when I renew the thermal paste next year.

Hoping to get a desktop PC soon, or build one. Whichever turns out cheaper when I get enough money and time.

http://mr-MINTJAM.deviantart.com

6Post everything about your system Empty Re: Post everything about your system Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:52 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
I'm kinda sneaky..and lucky, my mates chris and nik have got a computer repair and sales shop, so i'm sorta ok for parts and such for my laptop.. Cool
What I really want to do is to build my own laptop using a weird box of some sort for the casing, summit different from the usual shape.. Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Post everything about your system 2q31yzt Post everything about your system 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion