Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Well, I think a few of you guys will be watching this sometime.. Cool
Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 1.
Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 1. 2vaz3v5
About...
In this seventh and final installment of the beloved Harry Potter series, Harry faces new troubles; he must collect all of the Horcruxes that the evil… In this seventh and final installment of the beloved Harry Potter series, Harry faces new troubles; he must collect all of the Horcruxes that the evil Lord Voldemort has left behind. He has no idea where these are and he has to destroy them all, even without the faintest idea how to do so.
Youtube vid clip..

Homepage..
http://harrypotter.warnerbros.com/harrypotterandthedeathlyhallows/mainsite/index.html
Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 1. Kb5ok

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
HP was a brilliant 7 Films and books but To be honest I think it is REALLY stupid that they made two movies of the last one. Cheap Money Making . . . Mad Now I gotta buy two tickets! Mad waste my money Razz

http://www.gaming-galaxy.forumotion.com

Jakey

Jakey
Support Mod
Support Mod
Wouldn't mind watching this one. I've seen the rest at the movies so I should see this one.

http://sportschat-666.forumotion.com/index.htm

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Watched it on its first weekend. Its not cheap if they make two movies and its not for money making either. Deathly hallows is too vast a story to be kept in 1 movie it would probally be about 5 hours minimum if you tried. Which is troublesome for most people.

Anyway its really hard to understand it if you haven't read the books. Its alright i'd give it a 6.5-7.5/10

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 1. 2q31yzt Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 1. 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion