Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Little BIG Planet / Little BIG Planet 2 Empty Little BIG Planet / Little BIG Planet 2 Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:51 am

Miss Murder

Miss Murder
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Little BIG Planet

The game revolves around the player's control of a small character, known as a Sackboy or Sackgirl — or gender-neutral Sackperson — owing to their appearance, in a variety of platforming scenarios. Though the game features a set of pre-built levels for the player to explore, the game's customisable nature is equally important, from altering the player's character and personal space, to building entirely new objects and levels, and then sharing and playing them online with other players as part of the LittleBigPlanet community.

Sackperson can also be customized by buying add-ons from the playstation store. Single ones cost $1.99 (USD), sometimes $2.99 (USD), and packs cost $4.99 (USD). You can buy Marvel Character add-ons, Killzone 2, etc.

Little BIG Planet 2 (Releases January 2011)

Players continue Sackboy's journey after the events of the first game and the portable version are brought to an end. An inter-dimensional vacuum cleaner appears over the skies of LittleBigPlanet and begins to suck up its inhabitants, including Sackboy. Larry Da Vinci, the leader of a semi-secret semi-organised group known as "The Alliance", comes to Sackboy's rescue saving him from what they call "The Negativitron." The organisation is dedicated to battling with "The Negativitron" and defeating it before it destroys Craftworld.

I do not know the cost of add-ons since the game is not out yet!

Mr. MINTJAM

Mr. MINTJAM
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
You forgot to mention the cost of level packs ;P Though I wouldn't be able to give the same kind of pricing [and I don't feel like turning my PS3 on to look].

I'd heard about the second game, but not looked into it. So it's gonna have more of a set storyline to it? Probably a good thing, I heard the PSP version was weak compared to the first game.
I think the cost of extras will be about the same as the original game's are, though maybe the first game add-on's will be compatible with the second game's to save us all a lot of hassle and harddrive space.

If we have some fellow LBP-er's, why not organise an online game together? xD

http://mr-MINTJAM.deviantart.com

Miss Murder

Miss Murder
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
I hope so too with the add ons! My little brother bought nearly all the LBP add-ons! v.v In my opinion, I think that all add-ons should be free. Since you pay like $50-$60 on the game itself. And then add the add-ons, it comes out to way more than $60. Razz

I can give you my PSN name if you want, Mr Minty. Since I don't think anybody else has a PS3 on the site, since the Xbox 360 is becoming really popular because of Halo Reach. I'd rather have Black Ops. Razz

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Lol britt your lucky you happen to be in UK am I correct? Or maybe america. Anyway australia isn't far from the american dollars price now a few cents from what I recall. BUT we still have to pay about $130 for big titles such as the over rated ( considering its new games ) call of duty series. I think a $100 for Little Big planet. Anyway I may purchase littel big planet 2 i'm loving the new aspect of the fact you can invent other type of own maps other then plain platforming.

Miss Murder

Miss Murder
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Damn, $100 for a game? That's a lot. Razz And you have a PS3, Kun? Because I think LBP is a PS3-only game, right? And I live in the US - I wish I lived in the UK. Razz

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Little BIG Planet / Little BIG Planet 2 2q31yzt Little BIG Planet / Little BIG Planet 2 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion