Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Death Note Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Death Note Discussion Thread Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:38 pm

Dark Duelist

Ex-Staff
Lulz.. in the Anime.. his hair was kinda brownish-green Razz And lulz.. when you say MelloxMatt.. do you mean something gay? ._. .... Razz

27Death Note Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Death Note Discussion Thread Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:45 pm

bozo17

Ex-Staff
yes he does, and with near's above smile, this is why people say near is the pervert of death note, and misa is the ecchi character Razz

28Death Note Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Death Note Discussion Thread Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:59 pm

Mr. MINTJAM

Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Have you never come across the hordes of fangirls who love nothing more than to ruin fandoms by deciding what male characters they'd love to see gay? It's disturbing. You look for a lot of Matt artwork and you see a lot of yaoi coupling. And it's tragically common.
And bah to anime colouring. His hair colour changes depending on what media you look at. It seems to have settled on a red-brown with fanart. And he's left-handed, another point xD

I don't remember much about Near, tbh. I just remember lots of toys with weird faces. Can't say I liked him much.

http://mr-MINTJAM.deviantart.com

29Death Note Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Death Note Discussion Thread Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:29 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Oh my goodness!
Mintjam , I feel like hugging you this moment!
Ikr!? I've seen a lot of chicks doin' that on deviantart! My goodnes it sure is disturbing. I Mean If I search for a anime character which is pretty well created(good looking) , in the 7th or 8th pics , they're created in a homosexual position and you've gotta read the comments done by people! "Sexay". I mean...Wtf

30Death Note Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Death Note Discussion Thread Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:34 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Lulz.. I don't see much of that xDD I watch Anime but don't go searching for it except to find renders on Google Images Razz

31Death Note Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Death Note Discussion Thread Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:27 pm

Mr. MINTJAM

Mr. MINTJAM
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
You're lucky then xD But now you have a warning if you ever go looking for pictures that are more than just renders.

Back on the topic of Death Note though.
Am I the only one wishing there was more to this story? The ending was awful.
Spoiler:
And after L was gone, it all kind of... lost it's appeal. But I didn't like Light, so maybe that's just my own opinion getting in the way. Evil masterminds have to be better than that, gosh.

http://mr-MINTJAM.deviantart.com

32Death Note Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Death Note Discussion Thread Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:49 pm

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Lulz.. I always think there should be more to that =.=' ONLY 37 FRIKEN EPISODE!! xD Ye.. agreed.. after L died.. it did lose abit of it's touch.. they should've let L live for abit.. and maybe add more after Light dies.. make a better version of Light.. D:

33Death Note Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Death Note Discussion Thread Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:56 pm

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
don't worry mintjam san, me and another member (neenlet) wish there were more eps, now, neenlet is from my school, and just to let you know, never insult L infront of her, cause if you do, you might want to start running, like really, really fast Razz

34Death Note Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Death Note Discussion Thread Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:47 am

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
well I have nearly finished it Razz Up to 35 out of 37 once I watch he rest I will officcially know what you guys are actually talking about Razz

http://www.gaming-galaxy.forumotion.com

35Death Note Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Death Note Discussion Thread Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:08 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
one thing I will say, I can't believe mikami was that stupid

36Death Note Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Death Note Discussion Thread Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:11 am

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
Spoiler alert!!! why does everyone forget?!? Razz
~~EDIT!~~
Oh man I just got to episode 37 and it isn't loading!! for those who have seen episode 36 you will know why I am so stressed!!! Razz

http://www.gaming-galaxy.forumotion.com

37Death Note Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Death Note Discussion Thread Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:31 am

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
Just remembered this was here. I finished it, but I got bored and distracted. Although it is still a good anime Wink

http://www.sportsandanime.forumotion.com

38Death Note Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Death Note Discussion Thread Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:35 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Lulz. Yeah. I was interested and wanted more but since there weren't any more, I just lost interest in it Razz But I still do wish there were more episodes D:

39Death Note Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Death Note Discussion Thread Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:44 pm

Naiwen

Naiwen
A fan of the DN myself... love L against Light... I didn't like the fact that Light ended up being evil so yeah. Or turned malicious...

40Death Note Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Death Note Discussion Thread Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:39 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
I guess too much power DOES corrupt you!

41Death Note Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Death Note Discussion Thread Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:59 am

Mystic_gohan

Mystic_gohan
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Haha . Yeah it does corrupt Razz but it didn;t corrupt lelouch Very Happy !

42Death Note Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Death Note Discussion Thread Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:12 am

-Pain-

-Pain-
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Mystic_gohan wrote:Haha . Yeah it does corrupt Razz but it didn;t corrupt lelouch Very Happy !

hell ya !!!! lelouch is awesome . . .

and ya i am a great dn fan myself . . . i think it have killer ending !! i love sad depressing endingz !!!
still they cud hv made L's death better . it was kinda too fast .
rem walks into some room and BOOM L dies and falls down . *unlike* for that scene !

43Death Note Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Death Note Discussion Thread Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:22 pm

Naiwen

Naiwen
-Pain- wrote:
Mystic_gohan wrote:Haha . Yeah it does corrupt Razz but it didn;t corrupt lelouch Very Happy !

hell ya !!!! lelouch is awesome . . .

and ya i am a great dn fan myself . . . i think it have killer ending !! i love sad depressing endingz !!!
still they cud hv made L's death better . it was kinda too fast .
rem walks into some room and BOOM L dies and falls down . *unlike* for that scene !

For me... personally, I think its quite a filler ending quite boring in fact...

44Death Note Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Death Note Discussion Thread Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:34 am

-Pain-

-Pain-
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
^^^^^^^^
lol maybe it cud hv been better . . idk i still liked it . .

45Death Note Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Death Note Discussion Thread Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:29 am

Naiwen

Naiwen
bozo17 wrote:one thing I will say, I can't believe mikami was that stupid
Whos Mikami? XDDD I never got wind of him or her afore?

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Death Note Discussion Thread - Page 2 2q31yzt Death Note Discussion Thread - Page 2 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion