Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jakey's Blog

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jakey's Blog Empty Jakey's Blog

Jakey

Jakey
Support Mod
Support Mod

Hello I'm here to predict who's going to win the most biggest sporting even in the world. The Barclays Premier League. So here goes my prediction for the top 4.

1. Chelsea
2. Manchester United
3. Arsenal
4. Tottenham Hotspur

Chelsea are in brilliant form and looks like they're unstoppable. Manchester United are coming up on Chelsea, but is not a serious threat really. Manchester City are going great but I think it will all stop for them in the mid-season.

Last edited by Jakey on Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total

http://sportschat-666.forumotion.com/index.htm
Share this post on: reddit

Soul Eater

Post Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:13 pm by Soul Eater

Chelsea FTW! We can make the Final, but United wont have a chance with us.

Jakey

Post Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:40 am by Jakey

Oh yeah and more info will be added when the matches go by.

Sumu

Post Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:25 am by Sumu

Hope tottenham beat chelsea!Van der vart will fire during those two days.

Soul Eater

Post Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:26 am by Soul Eater

No chance there Sumu.

Sumu

Post Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:25 am by Sumu

There is as people thought we could never beat arsenal either we proved those people wrong last year and now this year we will do the same with chelsea.

Jakey

Post Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:40 am by Jakey

Oh yeah and for all those Liverpool fans, sorry guys you have no chance of getting anywhere this year. Razz

Jakey

Post Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:57 am by Jakey

Well after last week, Man City defiantly have a chance to win the premier league, so this means Chelsea are in serious threat, and they are up for a big challenge. And shocking news for Liverpool, they are second to last, they might be eliminated from the Barclays Premier League for the first time!

Jakey

Post Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:36 am by Jakey

After the 9th round it looks very close as the top 6 stands like this:

Chelsea 22pts
Arsenal 17pts
Man Utd 17pts
Man City 17pts
Tottenham 15pts
WBA 15pts!

Now how West Bromich Albion(WBA) is in the top six surprises me. Good news for Liverpool is that they won against Blackburn and is now 3rd to last. Anyway it is anyone's game at the moment. Stay tuned.

bozo17

Post Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:48 am by bozo17

when did this become a place for sport scores Razz

Jakey

Post Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:49 am by Jakey

Well I changed it now so I'll be telling more stuff.

bozo17

Post Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:51 am by bozo17

so, how's your GF? Razz

Jakey

Post Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:55 am by Jakey

Yeah, hopefully it goes well because this is my 3rd girlfriend (3rd time lucky), the other 2 didn't end well. Razz

1 in year 5 which failed and 1 in year 7. :/

bozo17

Post Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:00 am by bozo17

lol, hey I'm in year 12 and I just had my first and it's going great

BluePepsi

Post Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:31 am by BluePepsi

Better hope Arsenal will win.

Jakey

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:11 am by Jakey

Terrible day at school, German is just the worst. :@

Jakey

Post Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:04 am by Jakey

I broke up with my gf. Sad

Kira

Post Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:43 am by Kira

Sad that sucks mate. I wouldn't know how you feel. I have never really been had a gf. anyway hope things get better Smile

Jakey

Post Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:39 pm by Jakey

You've seen all those movies where someone cheats on someone. Yeah I'm pretty devd. Sad

Jakey

Post Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:56 pm by Jakey

Back from my 2 week camp, wasn't really good but it was rewarding at the end.

fiery-eyes

Post Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:02 pm by fiery-eyes

sad to hear about ur gf...im cool with my girl and welcome back

mikefx

Post Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:37 am by mikefx

Cmon then... tell us all what was rewarding at the end.... we all wanna hear the gory details about it... Laughing did ya get thrown into the river.. Laughing

Jakey

Post Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:30 am by Jakey

Well it was rewarding because it was a accomplishment and it was really difficult, and for me to complete it (even the 4 day hike) it was very rewarding. And we have 25kg rucksacks on our back as well.
And it didn't get thrown into a river but I was walking across a log that goes over a river, and I fell in that, right after someone said "don't fall in".

mikefx

Post Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:02 pm by mikefx

Ha ha.. famous last words.. "its ok, i wont fall in." splash!! Laughing
And a 4 day hike... you might have told me.. you could have taken bex my dog with ya, she loves going for long walks, but she's hopeless at carrying a rucksack though... Laughing

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion