Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Dunno what this one will be like to watch.. scratch
Legend of the Guardians The Owls of Ga’Hoole.
Legend of the Guardians The Owls of Ga’Hoole. 2cf2que
About...
Acclaimed filmmaker Zack Snyder makes his animation debut with the fantasy family adventure “Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole” based on the beloved Guardians of Ga’Hoole books by Kathryn Lasky. The film follows Soren, a young owl enthralled by his father’s epic stories of the Guardians of Ga’ Hoole, a mythic band of winged warriors who had fought a great battle to save all of owlkind from the evil Pure Ones. While Soren dreams of someday joining his heroes, his older brother, Kludd, scoffs at the notion, and yearns to hunt, fly and steal his father’s favor from his younger sibling. But Kludd’s jealousy has terrible consequences–causing both owlets to fall from their treetop home and right into the talons of the Pure Ones. Now it is up to Soren to make a daring escape with the help of other brave young owls. Together they soar across the sea and through the mist to find the Great Tree, home of the legendary Guardians–Soren’s only hope of defeating the Pure Ones and saving the owl kingdoms.
Legend of the Guardians The Owls of Ga’Hoole. Jkd3ti
Website....
http://legendoftheguardians.warnerbros.com/
The pictures look good though.. cute owls.. Laughing

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
I saw this but I didn't really like it that much. it reminds me of something that I have already seen before but I can't put my finger on it. Idea oh yeah Happy Feet. *checks the director* ok so his was made by the same person. what the hell is with this guy and Birds?? lol

http://www.gaming-galaxy.forumotion.com

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Yeh, the next movie is about Ducks.. Laughing quack quack.. its called.. surfing with webbed feet..
Razz

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Legend of the Guardians The Owls of Ga’Hoole. 2q31yzt Legend of the Guardians The Owls of Ga’Hoole. 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion