Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to train your Dragon.2010 Empty How to train your Dragon.2010 Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:16 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Another animated 3D movie.
How to train your Dragon.
How to train your Dragon.2010 25r0zrt
About....
Long ago up North on the Island of Berk, the young Viking, Hiccup, wants to join his town’s fight against the dragons that continually raid their town. However, his macho father and village leader, Stoik the Vast, will not allow his small, clumsy, but inventive son to do so. Regardless, Hiccup ventures out into battle and downs a mysterious Night Fury dragon with his invention, but can’t bring himself to kill it. Instead, Hiccup and the dragon, whom he dubs Toothless, begin a friendship that would open up both their worlds as the observant boy learns that his people have misjudged the species. But even as the two each take flight in their own way, they find that they must fight the destructive ignorance plaguing their world.
Website and trailer...
http://www.howtotrainyourdragon.com/
Cool

2How to train your Dragon.2010 Empty Re: How to train your Dragon.2010 Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:17 am

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
I haven't seen this but I have heard of it. it came out a long time ago in Australia. Where do you keep getting this info? lol

http://www.gaming-galaxy.forumotion.com

3How to train your Dragon.2010 Empty Re: How to train your Dragon.2010 Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:33 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
From the same place i get the links from.. Razz
( insert pirate emote here ) Laughing
I'm not sure how long this 3D version has been out for.

4How to train your Dragon.2010 Empty Re: How to train your Dragon.2010 Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:39 am

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
oh good point. lol have you done Avatar the movie (not last airbender I really hate James Cameron for that)? because that was apparently the best movie of all time

5How to train your Dragon.2010 Empty Re: How to train your Dragon.2010 Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:14 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Nah mate, ive not bothered with that one.. dont think so anyway.. scratch

6How to train your Dragon.2010 Empty Re: How to train your Dragon.2010 Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:44 am

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
lol ok but I'm pretty sure someone else might have done it though.

7How to train your Dragon.2010 Empty Re: How to train your Dragon.2010 Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:54 pm

avid

Oh my goood. I looooved this movie. It was fantastic!

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

How to train your Dragon.2010 2q31yzt How to train your Dragon.2010 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion