Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Street dance 3D 2010. Empty Street dance 3D 2010. Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:49 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Might seem a bit weird, but i actually like watching movies about street dancing..
Anyway, this might be ok for watching when theres nothing else on..
Street Dance 3D.
Street dance 3D 2010. Awas6q
About...
Stumbling across a ballet school, she strikes a deal with a teacher, Helena (Charlotte Rampling). Carly’s crew gets to use the school’s rehearsal space if they teach the stuck-up ballet dancers their moves. And so two dance styles collide and theoretically gel. Unfortunately, the jerky climactic competition scene doesn’t demonstrate much harmony. In order to win the Street Dance Championships, a dance crew is forced to work with ballet dancers from the Royal Dance School in exchange for rehearsal space.
Official Homepage....
http://www.streetdancethemovie.co.uk/
Trailer...

Street dance 3D 2010. 317e4h4

2Street dance 3D 2010. Empty Re: Street dance 3D 2010. Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:28 am

Mr. MINTJAM

Mr. MINTJAM
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
I sometimes like to watch these things, but they usually seem to be ballet meets street dance xD Good to watch, but I'm pretty sure they should find some new styles to combine for more movies.
I'm yet to see a movie in 3D -hmms-

http://mr-MINTJAM.deviantart.com

3Street dance 3D 2010. Empty Re: Street dance 3D 2010. Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:46 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
I havnt seen a movie in 3D either, and prob wont until i get a 3D tv.. Laughing
and i like some of the music in these sorta movies.

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Street dance 3D 2010. 2q31yzt Street dance 3D 2010. 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion