Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Piranha 3D. 2010 Empty Piranha 3D. 2010 Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:15 pm

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
affraid Munching Fishies... oh noes.. and in 3d aswell..
Yes its Piranha 3D.
Official website and trailer...( watch them fishies dont eat ya..)
http://piranha-3d.com/
Piranha 3D. 2010 Fekv7t
Plot:-
From director Alexandre Aja (The Hills Have Eyes) comes the new action thriller PIRANHA 3D. Every year the population of sleepy Lake Victoria explodes from 5,000 to 50,000 for Spring Break, a riot of sun and drunken fun. But this year, there’s something more to worry about than hangovers and complaints from local old timers; a new type of terror is about to be cut loose on Lake Victoria. After a sudden underwater tremor sets free scores of the prehistoric man-eating fish, an unlikely group of strangers must band together to stop themselves from becoming fish food for the areas new razor-toothed residents.
The film stars Jessica Szohr (Gossip Girl), Steven R. McQueen (The Vampire Diaries), Elisabeth Shue, Jerry OConnell, Ving Rhames, Adam Scott, Richard Dreyfuss, Christopher Lloyd, and Kelly Brook.
And here's a screenshot of the Piranha from the movie......
Hmmm!! who cares about them stupid fishies.. this pics a lot better.. Laughing
Piranha 3D. 2010 I1dxmb
Cool fishies huh!!

2Piranha 3D. 2010 Empty Re: Piranha 3D. 2010 Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:17 pm

Mr. MINTJAM

Mr. MINTJAM
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
This one just feels like it's just there for the 3D. I don't think I'll ever watch it, it seems so silly. I won't even watch it for bikini girls xD

http://mr-MINTJAM.deviantart.com

3Piranha 3D. 2010 Empty Re: Piranha 3D. 2010 Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:23 pm

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Yeh i know what you mean, its only cause of the 3D effect this movie is actually going any place.. and personally.. i'm only gonna watch the trailer, there's a lot better movies for me to watch than that load of fishies.. Laughing

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Piranha 3D. 2010 2q31yzt Piranha 3D. 2010 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion