Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Raavan. 2010 Empty Raavan. 2010 Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:59 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
And another movie from India that some of you might know about or heard of..
This movie looks like it could be a good one to see.
- Raavan.
Official website and trailer...
http://www.raavan-thefilm.com/
Raavan. 2010 Jhgglc
Plot:-
Dev (Vikram Kennedy) falls in with Ragini (Aishwarya Rai), a spunky classical dancer who is as unconventional as him. They get married and he takes up a new post in Lal Maati, a small town in northern India. A town where the word of law is not the police but Beera (Abhishek Bachchan), a tribal who has, over the years, shifted the power equation of the place from the ruling to the have-nots of the area. Dev knows that the key to bringing order to any place is not to vanquish the big fish; in this case – Beera. In one stroke Dev manages to rip open Beera’s world, and set in motion a change of events which will claim lives, changes fortune.
Raavan. 2010 29m0v8k
Cool

2Raavan. 2010 Empty Re: Raavan. 2010 Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:09 am

ViKtory

ViKtory
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
This movie sucks Sad It ruined my b'day! I went to the theaters for watching this movie, and it was a disaster. Every, I mean EVERYY alternate scene, it rains. And the plot is crapped up. IT was soo boring that I slept in the theater.

My remark : This movie sucks.

3Raavan. 2010 Empty Re: Raavan. 2010 Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:38 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Thanks Vik, i'l know not to watch that one then.. Laughing

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Raavan. 2010 2q31yzt Raavan. 2010 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: