Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Raajneeti. 2010 Empty Raajneeti. 2010 Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:50 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Rite, here's a new movie from India that some of the guys here might have heard about.
- Raajneeti.
Official website and trailer..
http://www.raajneeti.net/
Raajneeti. 2010 15mg1sl
About...
It’s a dirty word – politics. But in India it is also big business and big money. The quick get-rich scheme that it is, politicians must acquire a thick skin, and the wiles to survive in a cut-throat hierarchy of power. Cashing in on this corruption-laden profession, Rajneeti, Prakash Jha’s latest directorial venture is placed in a politician’s world and centers around a political family in the throes of an election.

Plot:-
It’s a bloody battle for political power between the rival claimants of the Pratap family. When the venerable elder suffers a paralytic stroke, the seat of power automatically shifts to his younger brother, much to the discomfiture of his son, Manoj Bajpayee who considers himself to be the rightful heir to his bed-ridden father’s throne. He can’t see his rival cousins, Arjun Rampal and Ranbir Kapoor, rising to power while he is left simmering in the shadows. He seeks the assistance of dalit leader, Ajay Devgn to play his political cards and clear the path for his ascent to the top job (party president/chief ministership), even if it means traversing a blood-strewn and violent road that leads through assassination and fratricide. Of course, he underestimates the power and political shrewdness of the supposedly apolitical youngest cousin, Samar Pratap Singh (Ranbir Kapoor) who ostensibly came to India from New York on a short vacation but ended up playing the role of Arjuna in a veritable political Mahabharata, with Krishna-like Brij Gopal (Nana Patekar) guiding him through the intrigue.
Cool

2Raajneeti. 2010 Empty Re: Raajneeti. 2010 Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:59 am

Sumu

Sumu
Support Mod
Support Mod
It's a pure Gun fight film Razz

3Raajneeti. 2010 Empty Re: Raajneeti. 2010 Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:00 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Have you seen it Sumu, if so, then post what you thought about it please..
thanks. I Agree

4Raajneeti. 2010 Empty Re: Raajneeti. 2010 Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:15 am

Sumu

Sumu
Support Mod
Support Mod
It's a pretty good film with all the blood pouring down of their body.But I would think a little too much gun fight. Raajneeti. 2010 Icon_razz

And anyone want to know about the Film can shoot me a PM. Raajneeti. 2010 Icon_lol

5Raajneeti. 2010 Empty Re: Raajneeti. 2010 Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:31 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Thanks Sumu, and cant be to much gun fighting, no such thing.. Laughing action movies are great, lots of fighting, shooting and blood.. Yippee!!
What about that other one i posted... Raavan, you seen that one?.

6Raajneeti. 2010 Empty Re: Raajneeti. 2010 Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:35 am

Sumu

Sumu
Support Mod
Support Mod
Nah wanted to see that but failed to.

7Raajneeti. 2010 Empty Re: Raajneeti. 2010 Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:35 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Sumu , Have you really seen the movie or are you just doing commitments in the air?
I don't think there's "Blood Or Gun Fight" in the movie , well might be at some point.
And the movie's based on how Politics goes in India , not
"Giggity Gun-guys" or "Bloody Blood Stains" Razz

8Raajneeti. 2010 Empty Re: Raajneeti. 2010 Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:45 am

Sumu

Sumu
Support Mod
Support Mod
Fred100 wrote:Sumu , Have you really seen the movie or are you just doing commitments in the air?
I don't think there's "Blood Or Gun Fight" in the movie , well might be at some point.
And the movie's based on how Politics goes in India , not
"Giggity Gun-guys" or "Bloody Blood Stains" Razz
Yo why should I lie I have really seen this movie.

9Raajneeti. 2010 Empty Re: Raajneeti. 2010 Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:55 am

Jakey

Jakey
Support Mod
Support Mod
Is this a Bollywood film?

http://sportschat-666.forumotion.com/index.htm

10Raajneeti. 2010 Empty Re: Raajneeti. 2010 Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:13 am

Sumu

Sumu
Support Mod
Support Mod