Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

are they improving time to time?

Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 8 I_vote_lcap73%Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 73% [ 11 ]
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 8 I_vote_lcap13%Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 13% [ 2 ]
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 8 I_vote_lcap13%Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 8 of 15]

176Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 8 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:55 am

Soul Eater

Ex-Staff
Its good Very Happy Just try and keep it simple, you seem to be adding lines and squigles.

http://www.sportsandanime.forumotion.com

177Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 8 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:06 am

Dark Duelist

Ex-Staff
Agreed with SE.. but I like the spacey background =D Also, try use colours that's on your render for your background... Smile

178Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 8 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:44 am

sandeep30

Support Mod
Support Mod
thanks guys but i want to make the bg fancy that is why Smile
new gfx
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 8 6p4x91

179Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 8 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:34 pm

Lightbulb621

Lightbulb621
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
@the Dragon sig: Mehh, I agree with everyone else. The bg is pretty distracting, and a bit messy. There's no 'flow'; my eyes seem to wander all over the place and doesn't focus on the focal well. Compo is alright, I would just change the text a bit.

@new sig: Hmm, I think the renders need to be blended in with the bg..they seem to just stand out and stuff. Also the cutoff of the left render on top seems a bit awkward.

Keep up the good work^^

180Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 8 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:04 pm

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Looks good Sandy, but like Lighty says, you cut captain america's shield.
Captain America cant defend the universe with a bit of his shield missing now can he.. Razz

181Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 8 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:48 pm

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
thnx its my first pop out sig with more than one render
and my new pop out sig dont know what to put as second render i put this undertaker render any suggestions in renders?
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 8 Zivq5w

182Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 8 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:17 pm

Lightbulb621

Lightbulb621
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Well definitely blend the renders in a whole lot more before adding another render.

183Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 8 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:41 pm

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
i dont know how to blend but my try in blending
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 8 214uq9w

184Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 8 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:20 pm

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
To blend just right click on the layer, then go blending options and hae a muck around there.

185Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 8 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:32 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
thanks SE made a new thing he is a superstar of india and tamil nadu people know more about him i am his one of the biggest fan Razz
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 8 14wu88i

186Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 8 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:19 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
another rajinikanth robo thing the text is robo in telugu dont worry about it Smile
Spoiler:

187Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 8 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:33 pm

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Nisch work in the Batman one.. really nisch background.. when LightBulB says blend in the render with the sig.. I think she meant that you should erase the edges of the flat side of the render with a soft brush or get a better render.. and use Gradient Maps to blend in the render to the whole sig.. I keep telling you not to use 2 renders yet :/ The first robo sig needs work.. colours need work.. background has quite random effects.. text needs work.. and I'll say the same with the other one.. but you're improving bit by bit Smile

188Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 8 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:40 pm

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
thanks darky dont know some font names could you give me some cool font names i will search for it and i rendered rajinikanth in that pics

189Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 8 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:44 pm

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
I dont worry about fancy fonts, i just use plain and birth of a hero.

190Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 8 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:04 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
ok thanks my new wall
Spoiler:
and text made in photoshop watching in tutorial
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 8 W13dow

191Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 8 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:29 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Hmm'z.. font names.. I dunno.. just download some and then use them in the right sig xP The wallpaper is ok.. the colours are colourful Razz And nisch.. but the background effects are quite messy.. and they're covering the render.. the text is pretty good.. it's just that you'll need to make the text more visible. Smile

192Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 8 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:04 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
A very nice and bright wallpaper Sandy, looks really good mate.. I Agree
The flaming text is ok, but it would look better animated, but still good though.

193Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 8 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:30 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
thanks mike and darky i blended that render
these are my new styles lol
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 8 Transf10

MY INSPIRATION IS DARKNESS Razz

Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 8 25at6x1

194Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 8 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:52 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Lulz.. I'm happy that I am Razz... Hmm'z.. for you sig.. it's ok.. the colours match but the effects are quite jumbled I guess.. there are way too many effects in there.. try this..

Make a New File >> Slap your render in where you think a good place is >> Take a colour from your render (preferably a colour that is most shown on the render) >> Make a new layer under your render layer and fill it in with the colour you picked >> Then add C4Ds and do your effects (plz erase what yo think is bad and what's covering the render UNLESS it's a good effect) >> Then add a light source >> Use a lighting effect >> Add some Gradient Maps >> Text >> Border then voila.. that's what I do nowadays.. it's less trouble

Covering the render with effects is a bad thing to do :/ The text is ok for now.. for the avatar.. the background is quite good.. but just don't over-do it.. blurring it just fine.. that's what I do Razz

195Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 8 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:48 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
oh i used liquify for that sig for the same render and set it to overlay on other layer effects and thanks for your comment on your avatar Razz Smile

196Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 8 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:31 pm

Lightbulb621

Lightbulb621
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Dark Duelist wrote:Nisch work in the Batman one.. really nisch background.. when LightBulB says blend in the render with the sig.. I think she meant that you should erase the edges of the flat side of the render with a soft brush or get a better render.. and use Gradient Maps to blend in the render to the whole sig.. I keep telling you not to use 2 renders yet :/ The first robo sig needs work.. colours need work.. background has quite random effects.. text needs work.. and I'll say the same with the other one.. but you're improving bit by bit Smile

Everything I wanted to say here. Razz

And looking at your newer sigs, you've been improving with the blending stuff. =)

Dark Duelist wrote:Lulz.. I'm happy that I am Razz... Hmm'z.. for you sig.. it's ok.. the colours match but the effects are quite jumbled I guess.. there are way too many effects in there.. try this..

Make a New File >> Slap your render in where you think a good place is >> Take a colour from your render (preferably a colour that is most shown on the render) >> Make a new layer under your render layer and fill it in with the colour you picked >> Then add C4Ds and do your effects (plz erase what yo think is bad and what's covering the render UNLESS it's a good effect) >> Then add a light source >> Use a lighting effect >> Add some Gradient Maps >> Text >> Border then voila.. that's what I do nowadays.. it's less trouble

Covering the render with effects is a bad thing to do :/ The text is ok for now.. for the avatar.. the background is quite good.. but just don't over-do it.. blurring it just fine.. that's what I do Razz

Haha you keep taking what I wanna sayyy. Me agrees with all that^

Anyway, yeah, for your sig, it looks messy. Way too many things happening at once. There's no flow in the sig at all -.-" My eyes go EVERYWHERE and doesn't focus on the focal itself.

And in the avvy, the borders kinda look awkward in it.

But keep up the good work^^

197Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 8 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:51 pm

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
thanks darky an lighty [names are opposite and what they say is same Razz]lol JK
new siggy this time i didnt touched the render
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 8 Naruto10

198Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 8 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:42 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Nice work Sandy, good effect with the image coming out of the sig, nice one mate.. I Agree

199Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 8 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:38 am

Lightbulb621

Lightbulb621
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Nice bg and stuff, but by not touching the render=no blending O: The text also has a bit too much outer glow.

200Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 8 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:56 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Lolz.. Hmm'z.. this time I disagree with Lighty xD Background could do with some work.. the colours and effects are quite random.. try not to put alot into it.. nisch work on making the render come out of the sig.. maybe put a little shadow behind the render for more of an effect..? Smile Don't always use the same text font Razz And as Lighty said, too much outer glow..

201Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 8 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:16 pm

Lightbulb621

Lightbulb621
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Wellll for the bg, I thought the effects were decent but the colors weren't XD

202Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 8 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:18 pm

UltimatuS

UltimatuS
well this is rly good nice style btw... but u have some mistakes there try to edit it...

203Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 8 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:21 pm

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
k editing the text now thanks guys
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 8 Wks7lg

and my sotw entry
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 8 10h1z5l

my wall guys the middle lighting one looks same as ulty's wall Razz if any troubles i am sorry
Spoiler:
link : https://2img.net/h/oi56.tinypic.com/280v3lz.jpg

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 8 2q31yzt Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 8 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion