Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Are GoHaN's Graphics improving?

Lord Kira's Death note - Page 6 I_vote_lcap13%Lord Kira's Death note - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 13% [ 1 ]
Lord Kira's Death note - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Lord Kira's Death note - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Lord Kira's Death note - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Lord Kira's Death note - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Lord Kira's Death note - Page 6 I_vote_lcap13%Lord Kira's Death note - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 13% [ 1 ]
Lord Kira's Death note - Page 6 I_vote_lcap74%Lord Kira's Death note - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 74% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 9]

126Lord Kira's Death note - Page 6 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:22 am

mikefx

Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Hmmm!! looks a bit weird mate... scratch
And your wrong...... some of your graphics work are looking real good, so you are getting better all the time, its just this try that hasnt worked right.
So dont you get disheartened with your own artwork, try going back to the basics and start again with everything youve learned so far and see how it goes.
The main thing is to have fun making your graphics, enjoy what your doing and take your time with it.

127Lord Kira's Death note - Page 6 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:40 am

Dark Duelist

Ex-Staff
Hmm'z.. no offence but that looks nothing like the outcome of my tut Razz And didn't I type to pick C4Ds that go with your flow? O.o I see you added an extra touch to it too Razz Hmm'z.. I think I gotta make a simple tutorial on flow o.o How about that, eh? =D

128Lord Kira's Death note - Page 6 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:42 am

Kira

Ex-Staff
Well your Tut did not really make much sense Razz I had to skip a few steps Razz

http://www.gaming-galaxy.forumotion.com

129Lord Kira's Death note - Page 6 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:58 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Lulz Razz KK.. I'll try make another one.. so simple that even a 2 year old would understand it =D

130Lord Kira's Death note - Page 6 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:03 am

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
Lol first you click with your right click button on your mouse and then you cli- lol yeah that will be fine Razz and if you do, do it like britts and supply the C4D that makes it sooooo much simpler Razz

131Lord Kira's Death note - Page 6 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:11 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Lulz.. I was about to but I couldn't be bothered xD There was too many to give Razz.. Anywayz.. I'll try make another one.. maybe today if I have time ;o

132Lord Kira's Death note - Page 6 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:14 am

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
I just found a tut in GIMP on Deviant Art. It didn't finish though Mad Anyway I had to do the render myself and I don't think this one is good at all Mad Damn Render Razz

Lord Kira's Death note - Page 6 30clzdh

~~EDIT~~

Fixed the Renders

~~EDIT~~
New Near Sig

Lord Kira's Death note - Page 6 24l7pc8

Last edited by Black Star on Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:52 am; edited 3 times in total

133Lord Kira's Death note - Page 6 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:17 am

Dbz7

Dbz7
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Hmm....render needs to be given some sharpness I guess n don't do too much smudging with renders Smile

134Lord Kira's Death note - Page 6 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:45 am

Quagsmire

Quagsmire
wow nice yeah u r improving good job!!

135Lord Kira's Death note - Page 6 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:24 am

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
I followed Darky's tut for this. I hope it still is ok to enter this into the Sotw. If not I will change it. I sure hope Fred Approves it Razz

Lord Kira's Death note - Page 6 Fo23ie

136Lord Kira's Death note - Page 6 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:05 pm

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Thats a good Harry Potter sig BS, really well done mate.. I Agree

137Lord Kira's Death note - Page 6 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:54 am

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
Thanks mike Razz I made a new sig for me and Soul Razz Soul probably won't take it as it sucks T_T

Lord Kira's Death note - Page 6 10hk0om

Lord Kira's Death note - Page 6 111tp1e

138Lord Kira's Death note - Page 6 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:05 pm

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Actually there not to bad, maybe needs a little bit of work on them to bring out the definition of the images, and a more readable text, but overall, theyve got a quite good effect to them.. nicely done mate.. I Agree

139Lord Kira's Death note - Page 6 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:58 pm

Dbz7

Dbz7
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Cool one BS ! Wink I luv them Very Happy

140Lord Kira's Death note - Page 6 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:04 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Hmm'z.. not bad.. renders are hardly noticable.. text too.. try to bring out the render more Smile

141Lord Kira's Death note - Page 6 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:26 am

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
My new Kira Avatar.

142Lord Kira's Death note - Page 6 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:08 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
In avatars the text should be in bottom to be more clear.Work on that text and render is not clearerase some of the bits of c4d or what ever which cuts his face but nice try

143Lord Kira's Death note - Page 6 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:13 am

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
I made my own little Sketch. At first it was supposed to be of Kira (Light Yagami) but I changed it myself. I eventually turned into just a random Anime dude Razz https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/ete144.jpg

144Lord Kira's Death note - Page 6 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:26 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Where are the eyes going?
You should pay a bit little attention to where you place your eyes , mouth , nose and eye brows. Bet that'll help Wink

145Lord Kira's Death note - Page 6 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:30 am

Quagsmire

Quagsmire
Fred100 wrote:Where are the eyes going?
You should pay a bit little attention to where you place your eyes , mouth , nose and eye brows. Bet that'll help Wink

146Lord Kira's Death note - Page 6 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:38 am

Kanaye Rokujochigusa

why did you quote fred's post without any content quagsmire??

147Lord Kira's Death note - Page 6 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:40 am

Quagsmire

Quagsmire
thats another way of saying 'i think the same'

148Lord Kira's Death note - Page 6 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:12 pm

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
I made a Naruto sketch but I messed up the hair and the eyebrows but if you saw any of my other ones You would think this was brilliant

https://2img.net/h/oi56.tinypic.com/orjt6r.jpg

Last edited by Kira on Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

149Lord Kira's Death note - Page 6 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:57 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Not bad , I love the eyes Wink

150Lord Kira's Death note - Page 6 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:25 pm

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
woop sorry better give the link so you can actually see it Razz and sorry it is on it's side for some reason

151Lord Kira's Death note - Page 6 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:02 am

Miss Murder

Miss Murder
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
In the hair, you should erase the line you had and part of his head. o.o

Other then that it's really good! Nice job. Very Happy

152Lord Kira's Death note - Page 6 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:49 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Britt wrote:In the hair, you should erase the line you had and part of his head. o.o

Other then that it's really good! Nice job. Very Happy

=D! I can't draw. ._. .. xD

153Lord Kira's Death note - Page 6 Empty Re: Lord Kira's Death note Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:41 am

UltimatuS

UltimatuS
good drawings.. but u should try to draw ur own characters... really it helps a lot.. i was drawing anime characters and all that stuff but now im drawing from my head... [bad eng..]

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Lord Kira's Death note - Page 6 2q31yzt Lord Kira's Death note - Page 6 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion