Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Art Castle FCL: Points Table Empty Art Castle FCL: Points Table Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:14 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
FCL
Semi-Finals Points Table

Team
MatchesWonLostDrawPoints
1. All Stars
2. Southern Combustions
3. Apocalypse Raising
4. The Masters XI

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FCL
Starter Matches Points Table

Team
MatchesWonLostDrawPointsNRR
1. Leftovers
2. Southern Combustions
3. Apocalypse Raising
4. The Masters XI
5. All Stars

Note :
Every Match Won : 2 Points
Every Match Lost : 0 Point

Last edited by Fred100 on Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:58 am; edited 43 times in total

2Art Castle FCL: Points Table Empty Re: Art Castle FCL: Points Table Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:00 pm

Jakey

Jakey
Support Mod
Support Mod
Well we had this thread, but that can be used as well.

http://www.art-castle.biz/matches-f18/art-castle-fcl-od-ladder-t1027.htm

http://sportschat-666.forumotion.com/index.htm

3Art Castle FCL: Points Table Empty Re: Art Castle FCL: Points Table Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:41 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Haha , I thought this would be better as it'd be easier to edit this table

4Art Castle FCL: Points Table Empty Re: Art Castle FCL: Points Table Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:55 pm

Jakey

Jakey
Support Mod
Support Mod
I got a saved copy on Excel, just in case Razz.

http://sportschat-666.forumotion.com/index.htm

5Art Castle FCL: Points Table Empty Re: Art Castle FCL: Points Table Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:08 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Oh haha , you had one? Cool , Then I think We could use this one for the T20 Tournament

6Art Castle FCL: Points Table Empty Re: Art Castle FCL: Points Table Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:20 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Updated

7Art Castle FCL: Points Table Empty Re: Art Castle FCL: Points Table Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:26 am

Sumu

Sumu
Support Mod
Support Mod
Can't you put winners in the top than going in name order.

We have a NRR of +4.4 where Leftovers have -4.4 and SC have +5.08 and AR have -5.08

8Art Castle FCL: Points Table Empty Re: Art Castle FCL: Points Table Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:34 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Well , I can't keep changing the places , I'll give you the code , and edit it everytime madman sims a game , okay? , and how does that NRR works?

9Art Castle FCL: Points Table Empty Re: Art Castle FCL: Points Table Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:00 am

Sumu

Sumu
Support Mod
Support Mod
Fred100 wrote: and how does that NRR works?
How is net run rate in cricket calculated ? Calculation of Net run rate step by step:

1) First of all get the total runs scored by the team. Wickets are never counted.
2)
Get the total overs batted by the team. If teams bat all overs then all
50 or 20 overs are taken. If they are all out then still all 50 or 20
over is taken. In case team batting second, only the overs it batted is
taken.
3) Divide the total runs scored by the overs.
4) Net Run
Rate for a team is the difference of its total run rate and another
teams total run rate in the match. In case of loss, its negative, 0 when
a draw and positive when won.
5) In a series, net run rate is the
average of rates of the team. Its equal to sum of run rates in each
match divided by total matches.
Copied from: http://cricketcurrent.blogspot.com/2009/06/net-run-rate-in-cricket.html

Fred100 wrote:Well , I can't keep changing the places , I'll give you the code , and edit it everytime madman sims a game , okay?
How can I edit?

10Art Castle FCL: Points Table Empty Re: Art Castle FCL: Points Table Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:25 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Ah , Cool then , I might add that then Wink
*edit*
Added Smile

11Art Castle FCL: Points Table Empty Re: Art Castle FCL: Points Table Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:53 am

Sumu

Sumu
Support Mod
Support Mod
How are there 2 left overs?

If you can't update the final order after every match then atleast give me the option to update your table.

12Art Castle FCL: Points Table Empty Re: Art Castle FCL: Points Table Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:10 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Oh dang , I'll update it again & sorry but forget it sumu , I've seen how it goes when you're made incharge

13Art Castle FCL: Points Table Empty Re: Art Castle FCL: Points Table Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:25 am

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
How come the people who lost are at the top?

http://www.sportsandanime.forumotion.com

14Art Castle FCL: Points Table Empty Re: Art Castle FCL: Points Table Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:56 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
It's just Points table , not the Standings one.

15Art Castle FCL: Points Table Empty Re: Art Castle FCL: Points Table Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:13 am

Sumu

Sumu
Support Mod
Support Mod
Fred100 wrote:Oh dang , I'll update it again & sorry but forget it sumu , I've seen how it goes when you're made incharge
I am not that lazy Art Castle FCL: Points Table Icon_mad

16Art Castle FCL: Points Table Empty Re: Art Castle FCL: Points Table Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:31 am

Sumu

Sumu
Support Mod
Support Mod
Update please!

17Art Castle FCL: Points Table Empty Re: Art Castle FCL: Points Table Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:39 am

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
Dw were kicking ass! woops

http://www.sportsandanime.forumotion.com

18Art Castle FCL: Points Table Empty Re: Art Castle FCL: Points Table Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:25 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Updated with the Semi-Finals points table! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Art Castle FCL: Points Table 2q31yzt Art Castle FCL: Points Table 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved