Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1kool moves Empty kool moves Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:29 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
This is a real good program that ive got.. ( scratch dunno how to use it yet though.. study reading up on it.. lol )
:- Kool Moves...
kool moves 2i1f3b7
:- Available from...
http://www.koolmoves.com/
:- about...
so easy and powerful, they're all you need to...Play video & music with stylish media players**
Create high impact web sites & animations
Customize text effects, buttons, & clip art
Add impressive 3D text and shape effects**
Use templates** or create your own designs
Take control with Flash 9 action scripts**
( Also see.. Kool Wizard....

Designed to let you be productive and get results in minutes, KoolWizard (a lite version of KoolMoves) focuses on text and image effects.
KoolWizard is ideal for non-professional web designers who do not require the advanced features of KoolMoves.
Featuring a wizard-driven user interface, no knowledge of Flash is required to create your animations.)
Cool

2kool moves Empty Re: kool moves Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:25 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
You use a loads of asterisks , but without any further pointer info >.>
Anyway , this looks pretty handy will give it a try later , for now , I've got better works to do Razz

3kool moves Empty Re: kool moves Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:34 pm

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Fred100 wrote:You use a loads of asterisks , but without any further pointer info..

Yeh, I do dont I.. Laughing Rite ok, I forgot to remove them, the about bit is from the official website for kool moves.. Rolling Eyes

4kool moves Empty Re: kool moves Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:31 pm

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
WOW it definately is kool Razz
All that in one package XD

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

kool moves 2q31yzt kool moves 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]